Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Thanks for the pics from 'Innocent'.

It was quite sad to watch that scene, and H convincing himself that she desserved to be happy. And him tellling Stetler about her not liking champagne. It's this silly complex H has that she can't be happy with him. It's time he realised that he's the only one who can make her truely happy.

He had to put up a brave front to smile and wave goodbye to her as she drove off with Stetler. And yeah there were tears in his eyes in '10-7' I'm sure. Hence he hurridly put on his sunnies.

More fanfic for you guys to read:
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1197587

And thanks for your concern, my tooth still hurts and I've just got back from the dentist. (Sorry OT) Man, I hate visits to the dentist.

Money for Nothing

bscap1136.jpg

bscap1137.jpg

H: Euhm can I walk you out?
Y: ... I don't think so... I think I'm okay..

Poor Horatio but you have to understand Yelina also. Finding out that the person you love and clearly loves you too, has had a child without you knowing about it.. =(

Oh, Horatio, you thick-headed fool…

letting Yelina to believe that the child is yours, afraid the truth would hurt her… but in the end it’s the lie that hurts most…

I’m usually not this violent (must be the heat wave that’s going through Lithuania :mad: ) , but I want to hit him hard on the head few times, to make him open his eyes and see, how much pain and heartache he brings for Y and himself….

Yeah poor H. I agree it was the fact that she believed H lied to her that hurt the most. And also later on in 'Nothing To Lose'. It's the fact that H knew the truth but kept it from her that hurt her and made her walk away from H.

But she was magnanumous (pardon the spelling) about it and we get that great holding hands scene at the end of the ep. And Y was the one who took the initiative to hold his hand, showing that she forgave him for what he did.

Tptb, we want more hand-holding between these two. That and a whole lot more physical contact. ;)

Well we've all wanted to kick H his ass, a couple of hundred times, for what he made Yelina believe..

When does the filming actually start? So we can already look forward to some spoilers and maybe news about SM' return on the show :D

Because I don't have school today, I feel like throwing in extra H/Y pics and 1 H/Y icon!

bscap1120.jpg

OOoooh almost holding hands :devil:

bscap1121.jpg

Do I need to say more? She LUUUUUUVES him!

Part 2 of Grand Prix will be tomorrow!

animated25.gif

Oh lovely pics and animated icon Tati. Just the scene I was talking about.

And that scene from 'Grand Prix', I just wish they'd hold hands, like someone said on this thread before, they look like a couple arriving for work together.

Oooh love the pics Kit4na (or can I call you Tati?) , makes me really wanna see this ep… *does the counting* I only have to wait until 15 of June for this ep’s re-run…

And the icon… I’m not the squeeing type of person, but…

1… 2… 3… *squee*!!! :D

We definitively need such moments and more in S6.

Hrockz said : like someone said on this thread before, they look like a couple arriving for work together.

That’s what I thought, that they were a couple, when I saw H/Y together for the first time, in some S3 ep. Imagine my confusion/disbelieve, when later I learned that Y was with that Stetler guy…

ametista said:
Oooh love the pics Kit4na (or can I call you Tati?)

Of course! Glad you like the icon and the pics haha.

Well the first episode of CSI Miami I ever saw was the season 1 finale. Where Yelina tends to H' injury. Well that was a great episode to start off with.. Didn't think they were dating though, they don't do that too often in crime scene shows. Don't know my original reaction to her being his sister-in-law. I think actually that's something I really love about it. It's so complicated.. In all those other shows out there in TV Land it's all about "do they love each other or don't they? And when are they going to finally admit it to each other?" With these 2 it's not like that. They have admitted it but the question is are they ever going to act upon them? I think so yes.

Would tptb dare to keep us hanging for years and in the end nothing happens between these 2? COME ON!

H/Y - Nothing but lovveeeee :devil:

They didn't air the part with them holding hands though did they? They shot it but then they cut is -tear- ...I am impatiently awaiting season 6 now... lalalala, oh, and waiting for some good re runs on A&E

Yes indeed they cut it but it's on the extra's of the european DVD set :p

animated26.gif

Feel free to use :p

Ah, Tati you make the coolest avas! 1-2-3 *squeeeee*! And yeah, I do wish! ;)
And which epi is the 'Look...' clip from?

^ On the previous page. I'll re-post them:
animated24.gif

animated26.gif

animated25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back