Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Welcome GCHYMSx2 . *hugs* Nice to see so many new additions to our ship.

drgnldy those titles can't be changed by you unless you're like some of the more seasoned posters on this forum. The title reflects the number of posts you have posted and they change according to a certain number. You can read more about it in the FAQ, just click on the link which can be found on the top of your page. And you need 100 posts to have an avatar. And if you need an avatar when the time comes hop on over to the Miami icons thread in the Fan Art forum. Or Tati or myself would be happy to provide you one when the time comes. Right Tati?

Yeah I really love squrming schoolboy H too, better than mini H :lol: It's like Y is the only person who can do that to him.

Tati thanks for the pic, the first time we see H/Y. Honestly the first time I saw that and from their conversation, I thought they were already like a couple, secretly seeing each other.

And if you guys have time hop on over to read my fic update.
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1196302

EDIT: Was watching bits of 'Burned' on the net, and I was thinking when Y was telling H 'Always looking after me huh?' again she was fishing to see if H still had feelings for her, would still be there for her after not keeping in touch for so long, and H's answer was an afirmative yes. Of maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Welcome ametista and GCHYMSx2. Glad to have y'all on board. :)

pusher thanks muchly for posting all the past links. We had some truly memorable times there, eh? ;)

A word to all newcomers, it might be useful for y'all to peruse the FAQs and Board Rules threads for Talk CSI plus the FAQ thread that's unique for each forum. The info in these threads will help y'all enjoy this Board that much more. :)

A very good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone! :D I am much relieved and delighted to have my internet back in working order. I missed y'all very much. I see that it has been very busy in here, which is great. Maybe I should go offline more often! ;)

Welcome to ametista and GCHYMSx2. Great to have you here with us. :)

I also wanted to thank Pusher for the links to the previous threads. Thanks too to MD for saving them all. I have been meaning to ask you to do that. It really is very interesting reading back on them.
Tally said: We had some truly memorable times there, eh? ;)
Didn't we though! It's always fun to dust down the archives - and it's interesting that many of our posts back then are still very relevant now. I guess that's because we have had almost two years of no H/Y development. Hopefully, things have been set up for Season 6 and beyond - I feel I really need some new H/Y interaction, and meaningful interaction at that. As always, fingers and everything else crossed! ;)

Kit, your pics have been lovely. Thank you!

So so nice to see you my dear Lucy :D *hugs* You had been miss a lot here. Pease don`t do this again ;)

Your all welcome re the links to the previous threads. Even me catch up my self last night read some old posts. It was fun then and it`s fun now to be proud member of this shipp. :D As some of you said, we survive whole 2 years without any big H/Y development, so to S6 beginning will be more easily with all of you guys. ;) (ours company come more and more big)

Welcome to H/Y thread GCHYMSx2. :D

Seems you guys have been busy! Of course I'm always happy to provide ppl with icons ;)

Yep she was fishing just like she did in the end of Rio. Let's hope they'll give her some more screentime in s6 ^^

Got another pic from H/Y when Yelina is very grateful that Horatio has closed one of her old cases.

bscap556.jpg

Oh and isn't it amazing that after seeing her again for 2 episodes in a whole season, A LOT of new ppl are coming in this thread! Yes yes the H/Y ship is still sailing :D You hear that tptb, we want H/Y!

Welcome to the thread GCHYMSx2

YAY, Luce is back online!

*tackle hugs Luce* Heh! Sound familiar? :D

I've been reading some of those posts from way back when and it's really been a great trip down H&Y memory lane. Cheers muchly MD for archiving this treasure. *huggles*

Lovely pics as always, kit.

Welcome back Luce you were missed. *hugs*

I'm having fun watching all the nice H/Y stuff put up by Pusher on youtube. And I'll say it again, thanks for putting them up especially for people like me who doesn't have any of the DVDs.

And thanks for the pic again Tati. Again I'm not sure which ep it's from. H helped her close a case? I can't recall that.

I must say that coming to this thread is the hi-light of my days, apart from coming home from work and having my little girl greet me at the door. :) You people on this thread are just an awesome bunch.

The picture is from Double Cap.

You people on this thread are just an awesome bunch.

Ah thanks we luv you too!

Don't kill me but I honestly don't remember the H/Y scenes from the ep.

Enlighten me?

Thanks for such a nice welcome back. It means a lot to me. :)
Tally said: *tackle hugs Luce* Heh! Sound familiar? :D
It sure does! *clings on and doesn't let go* :D

Pusher, I will try not to do this again! ;) If it does happen again, I will give you British Telecom's Complaints Line and you can get on their case. I'm sure the problem would be resolved in no time at all!

After watching Double Cap, this is what the reviewer here at Talk CSI wrote back in April 2003:
Caine’s interaction with his sister-in-law gave his character, in my opinion, some much-needed humanity. There is a relationship between the two – you could sense that from the interaction.
H/Y stands the test of time, no doubt about that. ;) Just a shame that the writers don't know what to do with this good, good thing. Maybe they should read your fics Hrockz! :D

Lucy said: Maybe they should read your fics Hrockz! :D
Amen Luce! Wanna join the 'get-Hrockz-into-TPTB-task-force'? ;) :lol:
And welcome back! (I hate internet problems :mad: It should just work, dammit!) :D

Tati that is such a beautiful picture from 'DC'! Y is just stunning, but the again she always is... :)

And I'll still stick to Mini H over in luuuve H. But the again, I am a cat person. My Yoda ain't she cute?! :) Yeah, yeah I know. She? But hey, have you ever seen a female version of what ever it is Yoda is? No? Then how do you know it's a boys name, then? Huh? Huh? Grrrrrr. :mad: I have made this speech a couple of times. Can you tell? :lol: :lol:

those titles can't be changed by you unless you're like some of the more seasoned posters on this forum. The title reflects the number of posts you have posted and they change according to a certain number. You can read more about it in the FAQ, just click on the link which can be found on the top of your page. And you need 100 posts to have an avatar.
OK, so I will have to talk a lot, 'cause I don't much like the idea of being a 'victim.' :( The only definition I know for avatar is 'incarnation of a Hindu diety,' and I'm pretty sure that's not what we're talkin' about here. I'm more than a little curious as to how 'avatar' came to have whatever meaning it has in computerese.

Always enjoy the beautiful pics ya'll post.

And it IS nice to have Lucy back. I notice while reading the earlier threads that you are one of the original posters!

Wow! I just looked at the list of titles and some of you have been here a LONG time :)(either that or you really talk a lot).

Luce, great to have you back! :D It's just not the same without you. *hugs*

You're all very welcome re saving the old threads. I can't quite remember when I made my first post here, but it has always been such a great place to spend online time. Many of us see it as a bit of a refuge. We really are quite fond of it!

drgnldy, only 2 posts to go and you will be Dead On Arrival! I can assure you they do get slightly better. ;) The only other option is to become a Premium Member, which you have to pay for. Then, you can choose any title you like. There are a few other advatages too (no adverts, an avatar before you reach 100 posts, more Personal Message space).

Lunalove, your cat Yoda is so cute! :)

Welcome to ametista and GCHYMSx2.

Hey Luce welcome back. You've been missed. A big *hug*. Thanks for a great pic once again kit4na. Sorry so short of a post but am staying busy these days. We need more H/Y.

I'm having a crummy week, I got a toothache which I went to the dentist for and now it just feels worse. And I gota go back next week, not looking forward to that. (Sorry, OT, rant over)

H/Y certainly stands the test of time, just look at us! Even with an acute lack of H/Y progress we're still here and flying the flag high!

drgnldy an avatar is an icon, the pic you see below our names. You need 100 posts before you can have one.

That's a nice pic of your cat Lunalove, but I'm more of a H person :lol:

Regarding my fics, thanks! And like I was saying in my fic thread, I'd love to be able to write for the show, it'll be like my dream job, and I'll make sure there's lots of H/Y every ep.

EDIT: And you can find the latest update to my fic What If? here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back