Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Well I think that no matter what she would've gone on the plane. Just for Ray jr's sake..

bscap151.jpg

bscap155.jpg

OOOoooh *tear*

Look at that face! It incredible what a look can tell you! This man is suffering his heart. Wow, love you DC, love you Horatio.

Ooh yes indeed, what a look can tell you. Or there eyes, especially Yelina's eyes, they say a lot :)

Oooh guess what soap they're bringin on belgian tv?? Battlestar Galactica ! But they show it around 11pm on a sunday which means I won't be able to watch it yet. Because I need my rest when I have to go to school next day :p

Oh and I have something for those who still need/want an H/Y icon!

HY76.jpg

Feel free to use (oh and a credit is always nice!)

drgnldy said:(OK, I still haven't figured out this 'quote' thing. How do I separate out the sentence I want to respond to?

Just delete everything else, but make sure that the 'end quote' is still there. Then after the 'end quote' you write your respond. You'll get the hang of it. Lord knows I muddled around in the beginning. ;)

Hrockz said:We've discussed this before, H didn't force Y onto the plane in '10-7', she went for Ray Jr's sake. As a mother she was thinking in the best interest of her son who had ran to his father the minute he saw him. And they were husband and wife afterall, so perhaps she wanted to give Ray Sr another chance.
Wait. What ever happened to the frying-pan thing? :lol:
Ok, serious now: Or maybe she needed to end it right... I mean, wow, there must be a lot of conflicting feelings when you find out that the man you married, the man who fathered your child, the man you thought was dead, is still alive. I would need some time both with him and alone to try to figure out what I was feeling.

So two thank yous - one for the beautiful pics, and one for the helpful information!

Oooh guess what soap they're bringin on belgian tv?? Battlestar Galactica !
Er, soap? :eek: You mean awesome Sci-Fi drama, often described as being like 'The West Wing' in space? :D

drgnldy, do you know how to use 'Copy and Paste'? You can always copy and paste a quote. When you click 'Reply' (not Quick Reply), you will see a list of Instant UBB Codes next to the smilies. If you click on 'Quote', you can insert a quote in between [*quote] and [*/quote]. Ignore the asterisks - I had to insert those, otherwise a quote box would appear. ;)

Luce, I really hope to see you back soon. Missing you lots. :( My internet connection has also been a bit hit and miss this week.

MiamiDade said:
You mean awesome Sci-Fi drama, often described as being like 'The West Wing' in space? :D

So Say We All! It's an absolute privilege to get the series on local telly. They really need to invent new vocabulary for the en toto greatness that is BSG. Think for now, I'll borrow "SUPERFANTABULISTIC" from Jennings & Darbyshire. :)

Luce, I'm gutted that you'll only be on board sparingly. :( Hoping muchly that it will all be resolved soon.

Great pics! The intensity of the non-verbal aspects of H&Y never fails to deliver and amaze. Brilliant. :)

Boy do I feel stupid. I didn't realize I'd already posted my wp on the previous page. *slaps head*. Sorry ya.

Lunalove said:

Just delete everything else, but make sure that the 'end quote' is still there. Then after the 'end quote' you write your respond. You'll get the hang of it. Lord knows I muddled around in the beginning. ;)
Like this?

Yipee! I like you Lunalove. You're very understanding!

katpin31791 said:
Boy do I feel stupid. I didn't realize I'd already posted my wp on the previous page. *slaps head*. Sorry ya.

No worries katpin it's so beautiful so it's wonderful to see it again! ;)

drngldy said: Yipee! I like you Lunalove. You're very understanding!
Oh, shush you *blushes*. You're welcome! Next lesson: ;) you can edit your posts up to 24 hours after posting them, if you need to add anything. I think it's considered spamming if you make a lot of double posts, so someone might reprimand you. And that's no fun! Except of course if it involves a hunk of choice, handcuffs and chocolate sauce... :devil: :lol:

Being so new to message boards, I could use Lunalove's lessons too :)

[quote Next lesson: ;) you can edit your posts up to 24 hours after posting them, if you need to add anything. I think it's considered spamming if you make a lot of double posts, so someone might reprimand you.

[/QUOTE] Thanks again for valuable information. You have been Soooo helpful. One more question (no. . .probably there will be a lot more!), are previous threads archived somewhere so I can go back and read them?

I see that I did something not quite right earlier in this post, but I'm not sure what it is. It's such a pain to be technologically challenged!

drgnldy, go to the first post in this thread and you'll find a link (under the pic) that says 'Horatio & Yelina #5 - How Can I Not Love You?' it should take you to a previous thread. That's how I found them :) If there are other ways to find them I don't know.

Welcome to the H/y thread ametista :D

drgnldy said: One more question (no. . .probably there will be a lot more!), are previous threads archived somewhere so I can go back and read them?

here all the links to ours previous threads ;)

Horatio & Yelina #5 - How Can I Not Love You?

Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Horatio/Yelina - Silent Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back