Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

I hope for happy times. These two have enough angst to last a lifetime. Actually I don't need to know what's in store, just enough to know that H/Y will be together, and that Y will be around more regularly in the future.

Maybe they'd have like issues about Y being a P.I and H trying to protect her. It'll be interesting to watch.

Follow this link to my latest fic update.
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1190315&Main=1185702#Post1190315

I am hoping that either Rio or Burned has a commentary on the S5 dvds. At best, we may get some indication of how the writers currently feel about the H/Y relationship.
Same here. The commentaries on Dispo Day, Blood Brothers, HA and Witness To Murder were very gratifying, as an H/Y fan. Let's hope a Yelina episode commentary does feature in the S5 set. :)

Let's hope a Yelina episode commentary does feature in the S5 set. :)

I vote with both hands for this. And I want to know why we have epi. 'Rio' holding-hands promo pics, but not moment like this in S5 premiere :rolleyes:

Kit, thanks for the lovely pics from 'After The Fall'. :) I was forgot this scene and re watch the epi hehe. *sigh* I miss the old good time in Miami.

so little feedback from DC re the H/Y relationship

hummm... I prefer his to stay silent on this subject. This men is out of space from long time. I just don`t want to read/hear any Yelina/Aerosol comparison...

Pusher said:
hummm... I prefer his to stay silent on this subject. This men is out of space from long time. I just don`t want to read/hear any Yelina/Aerosol comparison...
Man I'll kill him if he says something stupid. Unless of course he says that Y is like way better or theone true love for H compared to Marisol. Or that H realises that it was Y meant for him all along.

EDIT: Tati your new ava is just too way funny. I love it. :lol:

The best way DC to prove that he like & support Yelina character and H/Y shipp can have some future in this tv show is to use this Kit quote part like season S6 premiere one-liner:

H/Y all the way baby

:lol:

Ha just came back from my beyoncé concert (which was awesome d'uh?!) And what do you know there's activity here.

DC can't/won't say anything stupid about H/Y , me thinks. He obviously loves it also, it just shows onscreen. Jep can't fake chemistry like that!

I'm bringin' another small present. Hope y'all like it ^^

hyz.jpg

H/Y going for a stroll (on there way to the church, I wish!)

^ Don't we all! ;)

Kit: I'm glad to hear your brother's girlfriend is alright! I have a cousin who had three miscarriages so I know how it feels to constantly be on your toes, so to speak.
And I agree with Hrockz, your avi is so funny!

A petition might be a good idea. Just to show how much many (or maybe even most) of the viewers want her back.

And definitely with you all on the comentary thing!

^ Nice pic. :D
I prefer his to stay silent on this subject. This men is out of space from long time. I just don`t want to read/hear any Yelina/Aerosol comparison...
Good point Pusher. ;) Maybe it's best he keeps quiet about H/Y afterall! More importantly, we don't need DC influencing any more storylines if the H/Marisol one is anything to go by.

Unless DC influences tptb to bring SM back, and have lots of H/Y in the show, just like old times.

A petition might be a good idea. Just to show how much many (or maybe even most) of the viewers want her back.
Only I'm not too sure how to go about this online. I was thinking maybe I should like start a new post and everyone can just post their support, then someone can email Corey with the link or something.

Great pic Tati. Honestly I can't think of a H/Y pic that's not great.

Enlightnen me, I can't remember which ep that stoll by the beach pic was taken from. They were talking about a case?

I haven't done this in a long time, but I was watching 'Brother Bear 2' with my daughter the other day and I heard this song and I thought, it's so H/Y. H needs Y to show him the way and make him his old self again, and open him up emotionally. He so needs Y to show him the way "home" again.

'Feels Like Home' by Melissa Etheridge
Learning how to smile again
Free to show my heart
Knowing I can face the things
That used to see too hard

I look inside your eyes and see
A different part of me
What I didn’t know
I won’t deny for everything I need

So many things been missing,
Not watching, but,
That was all in the past

Now I realize!
There’s so much more to learn,
I’m ready for the world
Not scared of anymore

Now I realize!
There’s so much more to feel
And my heart knows it’s real
But part of me, so long forgotten,
Is calling, and this feels like home
Home, home, it feels just like home
(Feels like home)

Right from the start, been friends forever
I think we were meant to be together

I feel like you showed me
How to find my way home
(How to find my way home)

Now I realize!
It feels just like home
(Feels like home)
It feels just like home
(Feels like home)
(Feels like home)

Now I realize!
There’s so much more to learn,
I’m ready for the world
Not scared of anymore

Now I realize!
There’s so much more to feel
And my heart knows it’s real
But part of me, so long forgotten,
Is calling, and this feels like home
This feels like home
Home, home, it feels just like home
(Feels like home)

Lunalove said:
Kit: I'm glad to hear your brother's girlfriend is alright!

Well 2 days ago the doc said everything was okay, seems that it wasn't since she had a miscarriage anyway, yesterday morning. O well it means something wrong, better know it early than when the kid is born.. I've handled far worse situations than this and i got through those so.. Always look on the bright side of life ;)

The picture is from Dead Zone. But I HAVE to post another one from that episode!

Poor Yelina, she was so jealous when the suspect's wife was flirting with H. GOD I miss those moments!

bscap1050.jpg

I demand a chat with the writers NOW! :p

k writers this is what me and all the H/Y fans out there want!

- Bring SM back full time!
- No more angst for these 2, only happy times!
- Ray Jr, bring him back also!
- H has to make the first step this time.
- Make Stetler pay for what he did to Yelina.

Feel free to add to the list!

Thx for the compliments on my avatar!

Yeah I love how jealous Y looked in that ep. I'd love to see that look on her face again.

I just watched 'Murder In a Flash' again, full of H/Y. How he jumped in front of the door to protect her from the suspect when they were at the dealer's apartment (and threw his sunnies on the ground). How he looked at her when the vic's brother said 'you don't know what it's like to have drugs destroy someone so beautiful', and the gas station scene when the guy tried to flirt with Y.
How awesome were those scenes.

If there's anything to add to your list Tati, it'll be more scenes like that in s6. We miss them.

Fic update again
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1191185&page=0&vc=#Post1191185

Well I think the best way to get our opinions heard is if the ppl who are able to get in touch with Corey Miller encourage him to check on this thread often. Even maybe attend to it all. Or that once a month we can give our opinions on the development, tell what we want.. and it all gets mailed to him.

Fans make shows last. So our voice has to be heard!

(darn I'm sounding more and more like a politician every day.. scary)

I'm so sorry about your brother and his girlfriend, Tati. *BIG HUG* (may I call you Tati?)

Hrockz I love the lyrics. Maybe we can send them telepathically to H... :lol:
*shuffles off to read your fic update*

Lunalove said:
I'm so sorry about your brother and his girlfriend, Tati. *BIG HUG* (may I call you Tati?)

Thank you. Yeah of course you may ^^

Wow nice lyrics Hrockz thanks :D

Very sorry to hear that it was a miscarriage afterall Kit. :(

Just to let everyone know, anyone can send Corey an e-mail. His address is:

CSICorey@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back