Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Yay! *dances a little jig* Great to have official confirmation at last. Promo pics should be on the way soon right?

Corey didn't happen to say what's gonna happen with H/Y did he?

That's a really funny picture Luce had me laughing. But you're right the notion is sweet, I can imagine he blows kisses to her all the time. But again I have no idea what ep it's from.

Countdown song #8. Nickelback's 'Far Away'.
    This time, This place
    Misused, Mistakes
    Too long, Too late
    Who was I to make you wait
    Just one chance
    Just one breath
    Just in case there's just one left
    'Cause you know,
    you know, you know

That I love you
    I have loved you all along
    And I miss you
    Been far away for far too long
    I keep dreaming you'll be with me
    and you'll never go
    Stop breathing if
    I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
    Last chance for one last dance
    'Cause with you, I'd withstand
    All of hell to hold your hand
    I'd give it all
    I'd give for us
    Give anything but I won't give up
    'Cause you know,
    you know, you know

So far away
    So far away
    But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
    I wanted you to stay
    'Cause I needed
    I need to hear you say
    That I love you
    And I forgive you
    For being away for far too long
    So keep breathing
    'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
    Believe it
    Hold on to me and, never let me go
    Keep breathing
    Believe it
    Keep breathing
    Keep breathing

You can see them saying the lyrics of the song to each other:

H: This time, This place
    Misused, Mistakes
    Too long, Too late
    Who was I to make you wait
    Just one chance
    Just one breath
    Just in case there's just one left
    'Cause you know,
    That I love you
    And I miss you
    I keep dreaming you'll be with me
    and you'll never go

Y: I wanted you to stay
    'Cause I needed to hear you say
    That I love you
    And I forgive you
    For being away for far too long
    So keep breathing
    Believe it

2. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

It's the episode with the tennisteacher right I think it's called Death Grip. Great lyrics

And *squeeeee* at the official confirmation! :D

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

No, he gives little away. I've found the best approach with him is to ask fairly direct questions. That way, he replies quickly and is to the point. He rarely divulges in elaboration. If you ask him to give details, he usually says he can't.

'Death Grip' is correct! :D

Great lyrics again Hrockz. Thanks for posting.

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Okay which episode is this picture from?

[​IMG]

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ 'Murder in a flash' ?!

hey, Lucy this is great news that someone from tptb confirm Y`s presence in epi 22 :D

Hrockz i love Nickelback - great lyrics ;)

and thanks MD for clean up some board rules, i`m glad coz don`t have make trouble for u ;)

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Correct Pusher =)

I'll be dropping of a H/Y present later on the day :)

*edit so here it is:

[​IMG]

7. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I've always loved the puckered-up H! :D

Good to hear of the confirmation Luce. I suppose it is a sort of good thing that he hasn't revealed much about her returning. Leaves more to our imaginations. Though, I do hope it is more of a 'run into her in the hall for a second' kind of scene. And I do want some sort of hint that, since their last on-screen encounter, that there has been contact between the two.

And love the lyrics Hrockz. Very fitting.

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks guys. Nickelback's one of my fave bands. The screencap from 'Murder in a Flash', Y looks gorgeous. I think white suits her. Like in 'Rio' The white dress.

I'm getting real excited cos I know we'll be getting more spoilers and promo pics. I hope the ep doesn't disappoint, they did go to some length of trouble to get her back? So I'm hoping she gets more than a couple of minutes of screentime. I hope it'll be more like 'Rio', kinda Yelina and H -centric. Although supposedly, there's still the deal with Ryan.

Fic update: :D
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1149552

*waiting in eager anticipation of the first spoilers/promo pics*

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I can't wait for Yelina to come back to Miami. It'll be party time then. LOL Anyway here's two new wp's where I've tried something new. Hope ya like cause Ithink they are soooooo cute together. H/Y rock. Everything from Ningenirai & pics courtesy of Miami Style

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Pusher said: "but will make one confession .. uhhh don`t throw eggs at me guys. ... errr..at first i hate Yelina character ... S1 was ok, but S2, man i can`t believe what she do to H (re Stetler) or how treat him after she see Mediosn (this big misunderstanding)... H was my hero and nobady can`t cause him pain"

I have always liked the Yelina character because she draws you into every scene that she is in, but saying that, I have to admit that I agree with you, Pusher. I hated the pain that she caused Horatio. The finales of season 2&3 where she is walking away with someone else instead of our H, the scenes where she admits to dating Stetler, and actually, IMO taunting H that she is dating Steter, and my worst scene of all is in MFN when she accuses H of being Madison's father and will not even shut up long enough to let the man explain himself. Just railroaded right over him. Made me so mad! I really hated what the writers did with her character for awhile after that happened. Could hardly bring myself to watch most of those later shows for a while. Serious sign of obsession here. I sought counseling (snrk..here on this board and am now a recovering H/Y addict and can watch those scenes more objectively and with only minor discomfort. That's the bad stuff.

Now I just have to say "PUSHER, I LOVE YOU! In a totally platonic, but hero-worshiping way. Your banner of "THE HAND-HOLDING' scene is so amazing! You get physical contact and visible displays of affection all in one shot. OMG! I was so excited to see that. Promise that you will re-insert that at least every 20-25 entries so that we can enjoy it often. It has to be my all-time favorite. Followed by Y cleaning the cut on H's hand in ????whatever episode and the one where she tells him (para-phrasing here) that she will always need him. Sigh. Life is good. Thanks again, Pusher. You are cool!

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well I don't think she was really taunting Horatio with the Stetler relationship. Remember when her house got hit by a drive-by? Horatio offered to stay, to protect her & Ray Jr. She immediately told him it wasn't neccesary that they'd be fine. Then Stetler came outside and she was like "damned H wasn't supposed to see this." The way she says Horatio, makes me believe she was really really sorry that he had to see that, she never meant to hurt him.

And her reaction in MFN, well I can see that 100% happening in real life. Yelina has always trusted Horatio, I bet she trusts him way more then her own husband. He's always there for her. And then she suddenly sees a kid that looks exactly like him (even the red hair, which was so CUTE!) I can only imagine how it feels , trusting someone for years. Sharing your deepest secrets then you find out he possibly has a kid? I'd be angry and disappointed too.

IMO in the S3 finale she didn't have much choice then to go with her husband. That's exactly how Horatio planned it all, that she wouldn't have any other choice then to go with her husband and kid.

Of course she could've always said I wanne stay here but Yelina does what's best for her kid :)

Well I'm glad that stuff is all behind us now. I don't think they'll bring anymore storylines in it to keep them apart. Why would they kill both of there spouses etc? But there's still one thing: the barriers.

I think the Stetler relationship, her going to Brazil has helped crumble those barriers a little bit. Sure Horatio must realize how is life looks like without Yelina.

Oh and if all of my analyzing doesn't make sense to ya, which normally it should since you are obviously also a H/Y shipper (why else would you read this?) we have another thing going for us.

the writers themselves love Horatio/Yelina

If I recall correctly, it's the only potential relationship i've ever heard any of the writers talk about, and not just talk they're very passionate about it.

Oh and I just ordered the CSI Miami book Heat Wave. As you may or may not know I heard there's a mention about our two having a relationship before she got hitched to Ray Sr..

12. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Yuk! I've just seen 'Shock' and is now all: "YELINAAAAAA!". I know that's it's been mentioned/discused before, but what kind of cancer is Marisol supposed to have anyways? My 7-year-old cousin certainly didn't look that fabulous when he died of a brain-tumor! :mad: What are they playing at :confused: I hate when television and movies portray sickness like that. As if it's just a bit of an annoyance to be terminally ill! Pay some respect to the people who have survived and to those who've died, please!
    Well I'm sorry if I offend any Marisol-fans here, but good riddance! I'm glad they wrote her out. I did like her weddingdress, though... (Typically me).
    Wow, I really, really want Y back. For good!
    Hmm, sorry for the (rather negative) rant. I'm not even sure it makes any sense...

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I don't think you're going to find anyone in here who finds the Marisol deal great let alone watchable :p

I certainly didn't. The first time I was laughing my ass off, because it was THAT stupid.

14. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I didn't really hold that against Yelina. H had ample opportunity to tell her the truth after this moment, and chose not to. I also don't think we can blame Yelina for jumping to the wrong conclusion about Madison, like Kit said, her reasons were understandable. H has to take some of the blame for this misunderstanding as he allowed her to believe it until he was forced to tell her. He was protecting her feelings of course (very noble of him), but he had the choice to speak up. The writers saw this as a perfect plot device to drive a wedge between them.

Much of the pain caused to H by his relationship with Yelina, he has brought on himself to a degree. The only thing I felt Yelina was guilty of was jumping to conclusions (and we all do that).

Lunalove, Marisol's 'glamour' cancer really irritated a lot of fans. You are certainly not alone. ;) It was an insult to our intelligence and completely disrespectful to cancer sufferers and those people who have seen the suffering caused by cancer. TPTB should be ashamed of themselves.

15. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Just to follow on from what Kit and Luce were saying, I also think that the very fact that Yelina did jump to conclusions about Maddy suited H in a way. It meant that he could continue to avoid facing up to things. His first motive was of course to protect Yelina from further heartache, but it also bought him some time in a situation where he didn't want to acknowledge his feelings.
    My sentiments too. She may well have dated Rick in part as a bit of a wake up call for H, but I don't think she deliberately went out of her way to hurt H's feelings or taunt him. She was just getting on with her life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.