Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Wow! :eek: Congrats everybody!

I look forward to hearing about any H/Y-sightings from all of you in the U.S. who get to see Y again soon... I, however, get to see Rio (perhaps, I'm not sure wether s5 has been bought by the Danish channels yet) and then I have the glorious wait... :mad: Somebody in the U.S. : ADOPT ME, NOW! :lol:

2. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Alrighty I'm bored so i'm gonna set up an interesting discussion. Which H/Y scene don't you enjoy / do you hate?

Well I didn't like seeing Yelina date Stetler but after a while I started thinking it isn't that all bad for our H/Y. I think it might have even helped Horatio .. I think he now realizes how much he loves / needs her. Another sad episode was of course the departure of Yelina. It's not near my least favo HY moment cause it only builds up the question "will they ? won't they?" Of course I know she's returning cause else i'd probably hate that moment! :)

So currently my least favourite H/Y scene is.. well Yelina wasn't in that season anymore that's a bummer. But in "Under Suspicion" Frank asks Horatio where Yelina is. Horatio casually replies that she's with her family and that she's happy.

Darn I got so mad at him when he said "she's happy". Keep telling yourself that H.. She ain't happy, she isn't near you now is she? ^^

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

wow! thread nr. 6!
    Congrats to everyone! :)

Your new banner is so beautiful Kit4na!
    I haven't seen Rio yet, but I know about this scene.
    I like this scene very much.

wait, the question was about scenes we don't enjoy.
    Hm, let me think.
    I felt like you Kit4na, I didn't like the Yelina/Stelter relationship at first, but it brought a few good H/Y scenes along.
    but the scene in 'Hell Night' at the end where Horatio had to watch Yelina and Stetler walk away together was so sad to watch.
    I also didn't like the ending of 10-7 (I didn't like the whole episode). It meant Yelina's goodbye from the show and the sadest Horatio I have ever seen. :(

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

good question ;) at this moment nothing concrete don`t come in my mind like epi or scene that i don`t like. sorry..

but will make one confession .. uhhh don`t throw eggs at me guys. ... errr..at first i hate Yelina character ... S1 was ok, but S2, man i can`t believe what she do to H (re Stetler) or how treat him after she see Mediosn (this big misunderstanding)... H was my hero and nobady can`t cause him pain... but somehow in S3 Yelina`s character grow up in my eyes and i start to see this so wonderful chemistry and real romantic deal... silly me *blush a shame*. after i have re wacth again S 1-3 (every single epi) this H/Y sense of belonging can`t go off my head ;)

5. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Congrats on a new thread :)

My sources tells me that it's Hurricane Anthony so i'm going with that

Oh boy thats a hard one
    Ok Crime Wave because i didn't like the way Stelter treated Yelina.
    Got to be 10-7 because H was saying goodbye to his family and to the love of his life.

6. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

The picture was from 'Big Brother'. :)

An H/Y moment that I didn't like? That's very hard. Possibly that scene in 'Rio' when Horatio is talking to Yelina near the beginning (not the initial 'sensing each other' part in Kit's banner, but after that). I know he was on a mission, but he could have shown a little more concern for her I thought. The dialogue was very poor and he seemed out of character. I blame the writing.....again! ;)

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Congrats to us all, new thread! *pats self on back*

I'm loving every moment of this and like Pusher said the timing is very apt for Y's retun to have a new thread. Can't wait for her to come back. At the risk of repeating myself you guys who get to watch it first gota tell me all about it! And post plenty of pictures and put it up on youtube if you can! *puppy dog eyes*

And yup I'm definately looking forward to that.

I don't have any H/Y moment that I dislike. Even when they're working together on a case and it technically isn't a H/Y moment I love it. Somehow no matter what the chemistry is still there. And I love your banner Kit. Those 2 have been apart for a year and she can still sense his presence outside her window. Awesome!

I had a good time watching re-runs of s3 yesterday on cable with my husband. He happened to miss those that we were watching and we're up to 'Whacked'. And he keeps asking me what's the deal with Ray Sr, is he's really alive and I laugh and say not for long. When it comes to my fave show and he asks me what's going on I ramble on and on and he gives up so I tell him just watch the re-run of '10-7' next week and he'll get it. I'll bring out my box of tissues too cos it's just the most heart-wrenching H/Y scene. Oh that and in 'Big Brother' when Y mistakens Madison to be H's daughter.

8. HoratioandYelina

HoratioandYelina Rookie

Wow new thread! :D

I like most H/Y moments. Except in Oath when Horatio sees Stetler talking to Yelina, I got so sad when I saw the look on his face. He should of just asked her out right then and there, or kissed her... Haha :lol:

9. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Happy Easter Luce and everyone! :)

Congrats you all on making it this far! Just wow. 5000+ posts and still going strong. Heart warming. By the way, a belated warm welcome to all the new posters in here that I haven't welcomed yet. Glad to have you with us supporting these two.

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I updated my fic:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1147587&Main=1083198#Post1147587
    Go have a read if you can.

There should be spoilers or news on the episode where Y returns to Miami soon right? Can't wait, even for misleading promo pics.

I'm remaining cautiosuly optimistic cos Y has to be introduced back for a reason. If not the writers wouldn't include her in the plot for the ep. I'm hoping we'll see at least some progress in the H/Y relationship. Or at least let us know that the two have been keeping in touch since 'Rio'.

I just fear that if the writers don't get H/Y together soon, they'll write in more lame stuff to fill in the gaps, meaning another ridiculous love interest/storyarc for H.

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

hi guys, one very quick post ....

wow my holiday can be better, coz i at last watch this so great NTL upcut part - re H/Y holding hands scene :D YAY !!!

here little gift for all of u (hope u can see it) :

[​IMG]

after few hours this part - little vid will be upload in youtube web side. go to my Profile in talkcsifiles and the link to my account is there ;)

all the credit for this wonderfool vid go to ours dear Luce *love, kiss, hugs* :D :D :D

btw sorry Mod`s if i`m against the rule s of this board, feel free to edit my post ;)

EDIT Hrockz now i`m not worry, coz we don`t have news/spoilers for Y`s epi. but more right will be if i say that I`M VERY ANGRY :mad: come on we need spoiler and promo pic. So Say We All !!! can somebody hear my out there in tptb land :rolleyes: i`m already in pain of this so long waiting :(

but ohhh but awwww with this uncut scene i`ll make it through the end of this month :D :lol:

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Omg omg omg omg omg!!!! Yeaaaah finally get to see the hand holding scene. Damn that is sooo lovely. Why in godsname did they delete that????!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for posting !!!

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

awww!!! A big, big thank you to Pusher and Lucy! :D

It's the cutest scene between them since the 'kiss' in Big Brother.
    It's not only the holding hands part, it's also the looks they exchange.

Hm, I don't see another love interest for H coming. He's still sad about Marisols death and I can only think of one person who can help him through his grief. Her name starts - surprise! - with a Y. :D
    I hope the Rebecca and Stetler fiasco showed them that they can only be happy with each other. :D

BTW, Happy Easter to everyone!

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well let's hope so inge we've had enough people interrupting H/Y already. Luckily they're finally bringing her back and would tptb bring her back without picking up where they left off? Hope not.

Happy Easter

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Awesome job Pusher. This is the second time I'm seeing the hand holding scene from NTL and I still love it, always will. It's just so sweet, especially how H looks at her after they hold hands. It's so natural for the two of them, such a perfect fit.

Couldn't agree more to that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.