Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

This is my first attempt at a animated banner. :) Hope ya like. A little darker than what I wanted plus I feel I could've added more to it but............enjoy!!!!! :D

[​IMG]

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

katpin the words flashed a little too quickly past me and I had to stare at it for a long while before I could read the entire thing but after I did I thought it was great! I hope DC and SM really tell tptb it's time to listen to the fans.

Here's countdown song, I think #7. 'A Moment Like This', the Kelly Clarkson version.

What if I told you it was all meant to be?
    Would you believe me, would you agree?
    Its almost that feeling that we've met before so tell me that you dont think I'm crazy when I tell your love is here and now.

A Moment like this.
    Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.
    Some people search forever for that one special kiss.
    I can't believe its happening to me.

Everything changes, but beauty remains.
    Something so tender I can't explain.
    Well I may be dreaming but til I awake..Can we make the dream last forever?
    And I'll cherish all the love we share for a moment like this.

The speed of waiting love of all.
    I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall.
    So let me tell you this.
    Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this...

Some people search a lifetime for a moment like this.

The lyrics seem really appropriate especially when they exchange those longing looks. They're so meant to be.

However we're still waiting for H/Y to have that moment where they have their first on-screen kiss. I'm really hoping it'll happen someday.

*waiting for the next guess the ep pic*

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You're very welcome. Thank you Pusher for making this little clip. I'm just glad that everyone can see it finally. :D

Re it being cut, that whole final scene was cut to pieces, which is why it seems disjointed on the cut version. They had to fit it into the time frame in the US when it first aired. When it aired in the UK, the episode was given a longer time slot, so we saw the complete scene. They have also shown it in full on A&E in the US and Canada now thankfully.

What I don't quite understand is why it isn't on the Region 1 DVD, but it is on the Region 2 DVD. I'm just glad it didn't end up on the cutting room floor completely. As the producers gave it the go ahead to be aired on other channels/be present on the R2 DVD, at least we know it happened in their eyes too! ;)

Countdown pic #22

[​IMG]

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Luce my mind is drawing a blank on that pic, I'm gonna pass on that one.

The original NTL on cable for me had the extended version. It was spilt into two episodes aired on two seperate weeks.
    Perhaps the producers wanted everyone to see it but they had to cut something to fit it into the original air date for the US. So there is hope for us, perhaps tptb wanted to tease us H/Y fans and show some progress in the H/Y relationship. ;)

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

thanks again Lucy for all ur help and effort this NTL uncut vid to be see from many peoples ;)

i tnink that tptb cut this part of NTL epi, coz maybe they have somthing else in mind for H/Y relationship, but after this change theirs decision. this plot line re Ray Sn alive seem a lot rash turn/twist... for me tptb just have stick up and don`t know what to do with ours shipp... hope guys u can catch my thought :rolleyes:

lovely lyrics Hrockz. :) for me now H look like he try to run away form 'A Moment Like This' hehe or more right is to say that DC don`t want to admit that after the end of S3 his character lose so much after Y left to Brazil :p

did this pic is from 'Extreme' :rolleyes:

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I have no idea what episode that picture is from. Can't know them all right?

Thanks for the lyrics Hrockz. I'm eagerly awaiting the first promo pics :D

7. Lucy

< Myself and the Easter bunny would like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter! :D

Just a flying visit to say 'Extreme' is correct. ;)

Thanks for the lovley lyrics Hrockz. :)

*disappears to continue cooking*

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

till someone continue cooking, other like me go to another family diner here one pic for our quest the epi game ;)

[​IMG]

maybe now Horatio and Yelina too have great Easter weekend hehe

9. Lucy

That's Simple Man. ;)

Horatio will be spending Easter with Yelina and Ray Jnr. Well, that's what I like to tell myself anyway! :rolleyes: :D

10. inge

inge CSI Level Two

of course they spent Easter together. ;)
    I also think that he spent a lot of his (rare) spare time with Yelina and Ray jr, because in 'Rio' he said something about familiy to Yelina and so it's only logical that he's there for Yelina and his nephew.

about NTL. I have region 2 DVD's and there's no holding hands scene on it. :(
    and I actually see that something was cut out. :rolleyes:
    but now I can watch anyway. over and over again. :D

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ believe me or not i see this uncut part re NTL more then 100 times only for 2 days. :D hahah i know that i watch too many H/Y epis :lol: even this evening have discuss with friends this weird fact - difference between region 1 and 2 DVD's of tv shows epis ...

'Simple Man' is the correct answer over my screencap ;) hope this time in S5 when H go to Y`s house to not look around scary, coz Raymand can see them :lol: also Yelina too can accept H offer for some ropa vieja ;)

btw i`m wonder from very long time from where Aerosol know that H love to eat ropa vieja :confused: this b..ch don`t paly fair and tempt ours guy so easily... mans - one of the most important thing for them is the food .. :rolleyes:

12. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

A belated Happy Easter everyone! :D

Pusher & Luce, thank you so much for making this NTL clip available for us all to see. I was lucky enough to see it in the UK, but it was a shame so many of us didn't have this pleasure.

As it's a short little clip, I think posting it here is fine as far as the Board Rules are concerned. ;) People have animated banners/avatars and it is no different to those. :)

13. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Yes, thanks for the clippage Pusher and Luce. It is indeed a very essential H/Y scene. And it still makes me wonder what other scenes may've been cut--but never aired anywhere...

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Aww, of course they spent Easter together, in my head.

It would be great to find out that H has been visiting Y at her house often since 'Rio'. He did promise Ray Jr he see him 'later' and I think H keeps all his promises especially to Ray Jr.

That scene in 'Simple Man', H was very insistent on inviting himself into Y's house. I wish he remained that insistent and asserted his feelings for her back then. They had so many opportunities to do so.

15. Lucy

Indeed, what happened after he entered her house in Simple Man is a fanfic writer's dream. ;)

H did promise Raymond (in Rio) that he would take care of Ray Jnr, so I am definitely assuming that he is in touch with them. I just hope that the writers somehow imply that there has been contact between them.

Corey has officially confirmed that Yelina will feature in Episode #22 btw. :D

Countdown pic #23

[​IMG]

Sweet to see H blowing Yelina kisses!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.