Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

I don't think so. I mean: we know that he was in love with her from (probably) the first time he met her, but she was with his brother, so naturally it's: hands off! We also know that he still was in love with her through s1-3 which would make it, what 15 years or so? You don't get over someone you've loved for that long in just a few years, if ever. Plus you can easily love 2 people at once and therefor also mourn one and still love the other.
    And as someone said before: both H and Y have needed time to mourn the loses of their partners. Now it's time for them to move forward. Together. :D This whole time apart thing makes me think of Richard Bach: "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were." And she WILL come back! Or I'll seriously start on some heavy witchcrafting: *starts to chant: "Ildy must take over csimiami, Ildy must take over csimiami"* :lol:

Welcome onboard 19ams87. I'm also a bit of a newbie. I still need to see half of s2, ALL of s3 (except 'Crime Wave', damn am I glad I didn't miss THAT one!
    :lol: ) and most of s4...
    (PS: I'm also a Purejoy'er. I'm just lurking in there still...)

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

kit4na Thanks for that, i'll have a pop over there in a few.

Lunalove OMG you MUST delurk lady! We need to make the PureJoy army stronger!

I am an uber newbie, i've seen like 3 Miami episodes! Can't wait for the dvd to come though ;)

--EDIT-- OMG just watching some of the YT vids, I love this ship already. Just watched a bit when H stutters when he asks her what her and Ray Jr are doing "tonight" He has a sexy voice but I don't think I could fancy him. *jigs* I love my new ship!!

H: How did later sound?

Uff, thats sexy!! :devil:

3. silk

silk Prime Suspect

"Much of the pain caused to H by his relationship with Yelina, he has brought on himself to a degree. The only thing I felt Yelina was guilty of was jumping to conclusions (and we all do that)."

Lucy and Kit, I whole-heartedly agree with you on this. As I said later in my post, I learned to develop a little objectivity where these two were concerned. But when asked what our least favorite scenes were....well, I was merely telling you WHY they were my least favorite. They had absolutely the effect on me that the writers intended...to make us uncomfortable and angsty about this relationship. Yelina DID react the way most of us would...jump in with both feet before asking questions...Horatio behaved the way most love-struck over-protective men might...dummy up! Again, I think that what those scenes made me feel is exactly what the writers intended. A great example of effective writing and even better acting.

Now jumping ahead to lastnights epi, "Bloodline' Do any of you think that the whole Anna/Son/Horatio-the-Savior thing smacks of a certain Suzie/Madison scenario? I have a really ugly feeling that H is going to give money to this girl to help out with the boy, in much the same way that he helped Suzie and Madison. The only problem here is that the supervisor is going to make it look like H was paying for sex. Is this were H's luck runs out. Could he lose his job for this? And is it possilbe that he will have to rely on Yelina, the P.I. to do some digging to clear him of the charges of impropriety? I really hope not, but it sure looks like they are setting the stage for something along those lines? You guys are great. Hope I don't offend anyone with my thoughts.

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I thought exactly the same thing, how much the Anna/Son/Horatio part is the same as Suzie/Madison'. I actually hope it's the last we've seen of Anna and no i don't have anything against her character. I'm just not in the mood for a 2nd Suzie/Madison story. Especially since that one is still not resolved 100% I mean is Madison still alive?

Mm I just had a funny thought, what if the supervisor asks Yelina to spy on Horatio.. :eek: If that means more H/Y scenes for us .. :D

Let's hope that they don't make Yelina think Horatio is paying for sex.. Please writers don't do that to us. You've caused us more than enough heartache.

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Thank you! I was wondering if that was the same guy or not. :D

6. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Oh boy this thread has been busy while i was away don't where to start.

Thanks to Pusher and Lucy for the holding hands clip again it was so sweet and cute. Althrough i did see it when they aired it in the Uk

Great news that Y will be in epi 22 as well :)

7. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Sorry kit4na I wasn't saying H no longer had feelings for Yelina but because of DC's interview if it meant H no longer did since he seemed to still be mourning for Marisol. Didn't mean to offend. I'm hoping he moves on with his life & gets over Marisol myself. I understand more of why he did what he did. I guess there is still such a thing as *love at first sight* I just had issues with the cancer story. Mydad died from cancer & he sure didn't look that good when he did. Anyway, just wanted to say sorry once again. Seems I keep putting foot in my mouth.

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

So did mine katpin, when me and my bro were little kids. Never forget something like that. :(

Wow lots of interesting posts and great to welcome another H/Y fan to our thread! Keep the H/Y flag flying high.

I think the proof of H's continued feelings for Y is evident in the last scene in 'Rio', which happens to be Kit's signature. The looks exchanged and H telling her 'family' is proof enough.

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

That DC interview in TV Guide was definitely unsettling (re Marisol), but I'm going to try not to read too much into it and judge things on what we see on screen. Actors sometimes say odd and misleading things. ;)

Anyway, feels like it's been a while since I posted one of these....

Countdown pic #24

[​IMG]

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

katpin31791 I was kidding when I said I never want to hear that again, that's why there was a :devil: behind it. Trust me your never going to see me go the "i'm right ur wrong tour". Everyone has his own opinion and I appreciate that ;)

The picture it's from Whacked.

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Pic is from 'Whacked' the scene where my signature comes from. Short but awesome scene. Great H/Y moment.

The point about having too many regulars on the show, I think LV has more, so I don't think adding SM would be a problem. Besides Miami is more popular than LV, I think.

Countdown song #9. Marc Anthony's 'I Need To Know'. I just thought H needs to hear Y tell him straight that she wants him. And since she's Colombian, I thought a hot Latin pop song would be good.
    They say around the way
    You've asked for me
    There's even talk about
    You wanting me
    I must admit thats what
    I want to hear
    But that's just talk
    Until you take me there

If it's true don't leave me
    All alone out here
    Wondering if youre ever
    Gonna take me there
    Tell me what you're feeling

cause I need to know
    Girl you gotta let me know
    Which way to go
    cause I need to know
    I need to know
    Tell me baby girl
    cause I need to know
    I need to know
    I need to know
    Tell me baby girl
    cause I need to know

My every thought
    Is of this being true
    Its getting harder
    Not to think of your
    Girl Im exactly
    Where I want to be
    The only things
    I need you here with me

EDIT: I just watched 'After The Fall' and the first scene where H flirted with Y, that put a smile on my face. The fact that he still flirted with her when she was with Stetler and he was with Rebecca Nevins just goes to show that these two no matter how hard they try to distract themselves with other people, are still attracted to each other.

12. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I wasn't offended sweety just wanted to make sure you weren't. Have been having some very bad days & well.........my thinking is off. :lol: If that makes sense. :lol: So, that was the reason for the apology. Brain doesn't meet with the mouth or hands in this case. :D So don't worry okay. Everything's okay.

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Good morning! A couple of pics in the Miami Spoiler Lab have just put a smile on my face. Nothing to do with H/Y, but another 'couple' I have always liked. :D

Anyway, please excuse my absence yesterday. 'Whacked' was of course correct. Here's another:

Countdown pic #25

[​IMG]

Aww, someone definitely needs a hug. :(

Okay, form an orderly queue behind me. ;)

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ hehe this pic have to be from 'Nothing to Lose', right ?! ;)

how i wish and we H/Y shippers to have some promo pics or at last some details for E22 'Burned' *sigh*

yep, they are like ray of sunshine to each other - the end result is always big grin on theirs and ours faces :lol: again lovely lyrics Hrockz, thanks :) sorry, but when i see ur ava (as much as i like H on it) this always make me think for Aerosol and this awful S4 agrrrr ... ;)

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Imagine we get the same pictures but with H/Y instead.. :p

To be honest I'd be a little bit disappointed if they revealed H/Y pics like that. I mean I've been waiting so long for her return. So moments like that I wanne see in the episode itself and go "jippieeeeee" :p instead of seeing it on pic before it aired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.