Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been great therapy that's for sure. It's so true what Pusher said about making such good friends here. :)
PS Will there be a 24 waiting period, when you've guessed correct? :D
Lol, no. ;) I think Luce might still be posting just one pic a day anyway?

Hmm, I'm not sure which episode your pic is from Kit. Can we have a clue? :D

Pusher, interesting signature. I take it you have been watching the BSG finale too? Exhaustingly brilliant I might add. ;)

Hey kit4na could that pic be from Hell Night?

Didn't know if I could post this here but, since it's H/Y thought it'd be okay.

h-ybanner.jpg

Kit4na said: By the way Pusher wanne take a guess at my posted pic? Which epi & what Yelina might be thinking?

uhhh last night i was hesitate between 'Money for Nothing' or 'Vengeance'. but this morning my 2 cent go for MfN ?! is this right ?! this pain in Yelin eyes make me think that she is a lot disappointed coz H hide something from her :rolleyes: btw i love the way SM play det. Salas she really can express very well what feel her character ;) yesterday i was read one interview and love the way she talk for H/Y relationship and how much respected her fans ;)

KEE Magazine

MD said: Pusher, interesting signature. I take it you have been watching the BSG finale too? Exhaustingly brilliant I might add.

i still recover from all the surprise that this season finale give to all of us :lol: even have watch this epi 2 times, hope one day and CSI Miami to make me do such thing ;) *put in my WinAmp all BSG Soundtracks*

hey, katpin always nice to see new H/Y banner :D

Oh the 'Guess the ep' thing is fun! I want a go, although I think Pusher is proably right on her guess. My first thoughts were 'Pro Per' when H finds out about Stetler and Y. But I'm probably wrong.

It's so true what Pusher said about making such good friends here.
Yeah I agree with that too, you guys are great! Used to think I was all by my lonely self where H/Y are concerned.

she really can express very well what feel her character
Yeah she can we can see all her emotions in her eyes. That's why we feel so much for H/Y.

Kit your avatar is hilarious! You really have alot of naughty creativity up your sleeves.

No countdown song today, I got tons of things to do at work. Apologies to all my loyal ff readers about the clifhanger. Work's keeping me from updating for now but will try to do so when time permits.

Pusher, interesting signature. I take it you have been watching the BSG finale too? Exhaustingly brilliant I might add. ;)
I'm still in recovery mode too. It really was drama of the highest calibre and so intense!

I'll wait until a bit later to post my Countdown pic. We'll see if one of the guesses for Kit's pic is correct first. ;) I'm glad you all like the idea btw.
Hrockz said: Yeah I agree with that too, you guys are great!
Same here - we have a great community and I also appreciate it very much. I consider this thread a very pleasant refuge! :D

Hey Pusher, I'm glad you liked the banner. Here's an animated icon & some single icons(same ones I used on animated one)I loved the way the two single icons turned out. Couldn't get the other ones to turn out as well. oh well........ that's okay also. Hope ya like. I can't wait to see Yelina again. I really do miss her. Always loved the chemistry between H & her. *waves* at Lucy.

h-y-animated.gif

851.jpg

Untitled-1-16.jpg

Well you lads have been posting a lot here today. Sorry I didn't reply earlier on the picture question. It's not Money for nothing and it's not Hell Night :)

And i'll give a hint!

It's an episode you have all yelled "Yelina NOO don't do it!" at your tv screens. Well I did *snicker*

Knowing Yelina never does anything wrong towards the relationship with Y, and in this episode she does, should give a pretty good clue to be honest.

Thank you Hrockz, I rewatched Hurricane Anthony yesterday and the resemblances between H & the kitten are WOW. Red hair, blue eyes (love)

katpin31791 great icon & banner right there. Keep it up!

HY38.jpg

^ Ok, I'll venture a (wild) guess: 10-7?

I wonder if they chose that kitten because it does look like H/DC. It said in the commentary that they had several to choose from...;)

They even search for a specific kitten? I thought it didn't matter, that they just took a kitten they had at there disposale

No not 10-7

Hint 2: Stetler is involved.

Which episode is the picture from? ^^

I think the screencap is from the end of "The Oath" - when Yelina and Stetler run into Horatio, and Yelina says that the cop's widow is lucky to have Horatio. But maybe I'm wrong.

Whenever a movie/tv show wants to use an animal, they bring in several for the director and such to look at. Even though the little kitty didn't do anything, I'm sure each cat was evaluated for looks as well as temperament. I mean you wouldn't want to be shooting and have the cat so psycho and attack Horatio, lol, right? But I'm guessing the ginger kitten had all of the right qualities - nice personality and looks.

No you are absolutely correct lieueitak. Your turn! :D

I really didn't think this would've been such a hard screen to guess.

Anyways I promised i'd explain myself further as to why this is one of my favourite scenes.

Well Yelina was very disappointed and mad at horatio but near the end of the episode you see that she already regrets it. She also obviously regrets the fact that she's dating Stetler now.

The screenshot is taken after she just said how lucky the cop's wife was to have Horatio. She then gives H an awkard smile and it's very obvious she wants to say so much more but she decides not too. And when she's in the elevator she looks back one more time. And Horatio his face is just like "I know what you want to say, but we're too complicated."

Like it's been mentioned before H & Y read each other so well and this moment shows it :)

Vengeance? The scene in the cage. When he asks if she trusts him ;)

I always recognize the episode due to the clothes they wear :p

Vengeance is correct! :D That was pretty easy, huh? Even though I tried hard to crop out the clothes, hehe.

My favorite part of that scene has to be how fast Eric scurries off when Yelina comes into the room. LOL.

Your turn to post a pic, Kit4na.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back