Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe i must watch this new epi without sound, coz then nothing can disturb my entertainment :lol:
:lol: That might just be a good idea! I'm hoping that over the next few weeks, we might start to get some end of season spoilers to gauge where we might be heading. It's always interesting to speculate, even if my TV brain is currently elsewhere. A piece of my heart is always here though. ;)

Countdown pic #2:

tn_hhdg4.jpg

Well I suspose I should pitch in with a few screencaps of my own.

bscap419.jpg

bscap420.jpg

screencaps of the Season 2 finale when Y is going out with Stetler.

By the way I don't think the whole Yelina/Stetler relationship was all that bad. I think it actually helped both H and Y. In "Whacked" it's more obvious than ever for Yelina that she needs H and vica versa :)

I'm so glad that Yelina is coming back! :) (and this is the only positive thing from all the new spoilers :rolleyes:)

Thanks for all the pics! :)
'Innocent' was a rather sad H/Y episode. Horatio looked so sad and his face was telling me: that could be me in the car with her. :(
The 'she doesn't like champagne' comment was amusing though. :D

I could live without the relationship between Stetler and Yelina, but you were right. It made the unique H/Y relationship only stronger.

I must admit the first time I saw "Innocent" I didn't feel so good about Y & Stetler. But eventually I learned to accept it. Even though she was with Stetler you could still see how much she cared for H, and how much she'd rather be with him than Stetler :)

In "Pro Per" after Yelina's place got hit by a drive by.. It was so obvious that Y didn't want H to find out about Stetler living with her. As H offered to stay the night (outside :p) , she quickly interrupted him saying they'd be okay. I bet she did want him to stay otherwise, but Stetler..

hehe reading this posts re "Innocent" and "Pro Per", make me think for one famous quote:

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were." -Richard Bach

i have always like Stetler charatcer and even to costs pain first to H after this to Yelina, without him H/Y relationship won`t be so interesting. for me Y have the right to move forward coz H was still with big emotion baggage (re his bro death). at the same time H respected Yelina decision let her free at make one of my fav quotes like inge mention -'she doesn't like champagne' ...so for me both H&Y try something new (even H start date Rebecca), but in the end it`s turn out that they can`t run from theirs destiny coz it`s ment to be this real romantic deal ;)

Post by Lucy: I'm hoping that over the next few weeks, we might start to get some end of season spoilers to gauge where we might be heading. It's always interesting to speculate, even if my TV brain is currently elsewhere. A piece of my heart is always here though.

awww u won`t believe, but after this info Yelina return in S5E22 now my internet explorer fav list is full with links to web side for new csi miami pics and spoilers ;) btw i hope even ur brain to be currently in galaxy far away to find some free time and to put in order ur photobucket.com account so to have some free space for new H/Y screencaps :p ur not forgot for this old tradition ?! :lol:

Aww lovely pic Luce thanks. The colours are great. Miami always films with those filtered, bright colours.

Pusher do tell once you have anything at all.

That part about H telling Stetler about Y not liking champange I think he just wanted Y to be happy. It was like so magnanimous (pardon the spelling) of him. It must have pained him to watch them go off in the car though. The look on Y's face as she waved goodbye felt almost like a taunt to me like she was saying, 'If you acted on your feelings it could be you next to me in the car.' Or somthing like 'Don't you wish it was you here with me?' (that sounds a little like the Pussycat Dolls song :p sorry)

Loving this countdown thing.

You're very welcome re the pics. ;)
i hope even ur brain to be currently in galaxy far away to find some free time and to put in order ur photobucket.com account so to have some free space for new H/Y screencaps :p ur not forgot for this old tradition ?! :lol:
:lol: Never fear about that my dear Ani. There is always room for H/Y at my Photobucket account! :D

Countdown pic #3:

PDVD_004.jpg

(Thanks to Thumpy for this cap) :)

*recalls herself nearly falling off the sofa when she saw the uncut version of NTL for the first time*

The first time I saw this uncut version (which was a couple of weeks ago) I was like 'yeah I finally saaw it'! My heart was racing, the look H gave before they held hands was priceless. It was very gratifying to see the contact between them, and I hope the upcoming ep will be just as gratifying after such a long wait. :D

Keep the countdown pics coming Luce

Thanks!

Hi again!
Thanks for the welcome.
Hrockz - I love your fic! I can't wait to read more... ;)
Lucy - it makes perfect sense. :) And what's "NTL"?
Have also found my favorite part of my season 2 dvd... In the commentary for "Hurricane Anthony" in the last scene with H/Y where he asks if he can come over later and Ildy Modrovich whispers: "oh, kiss her! Do it!". I was like: "Yes, damm..! Just do it already!!!" :lol: It's good to know we have a H/Y-shipper-SCRIPTwriter. Cool! :D
Kimmie

^ NTL = Nothing To Lose S3E16. we here have habit to use abbreviation like Hurricane Anthony=HA or Blood Brothers=BB - a little more easy/fast way to write post ;)

btw Kit4na we with Lucy and Thumpy have talk few times and discuss possibility (try to find way) to put this uncut version of NTL epi in the net. but for now without success. the main problem is that they have this epi on VCR or DVD. (the file have to be convert so to be upload to youtube and this is not easily) also i have take 7-8 different long time version of NTL, but always with cut end .... u never know one they we too can have luck and see this incredibly scene ;) for now i`m glad that have see screencaps and read a lot posts what exactly happened there :D

thanks as always for this cool cap Lucy :D when i see it this make me think for one Tally comment (re similar Rio promo pic) that H/Y have theirs whay to hold hands ;) btw lovely Loura/Bill banner - probable won`t be surprise if i say that discern from what epis are this 3 screencaps hehe :devil:

PS sorry Mods i know that it`s against the rule to discuss fans vids/youtube side. now we will move forward ;)

Registering my 2 cents here in the Stetler/Y/H triangle. I never really liked Stetler, which, in my book means that he is an awesome actor and the writers did an excellent job at their profession. I don't beleive we were meant to like Stetler because he was meant as H's rival. However, as much as I did not like the Stet/Yel relationship, I have to agree with you, Pusher, that it was a good thing because it caused H to look at their relationship and maybe actually to acknowledge that Y was ready to move forward and that he could come along for the ride or sit back and watch. I think it made him realize that she was no longer his brother's wife, but a woman with free will. A woman that he loved. Her relationship with Stetler gave him permission to love her too....that is at least, until Raymond came back into the picture. They didn't develop the Raymond/Y/H story very well and could have done alot with it but I sincerely hope that he is not resurrected again and that the writers allow the H/Y relationship to move forward in a positive(together forever pleez!) direction.

Pusher said:
thanks as always for this cool cap Lucy :D when i see it this make me think for one Tally comment (re similar Rio promo pic) that H/Y have theirs whay to hold hands ;)

Gee, which comment was that, pusher. Can't remember for the life of me.

Thanks much for the various screencaps everyone. Such wonderful Kodak moments. It still amazes me at how much SM and DC were able to do with the little that they were given.

I hope we get some news soon enough about this upcoming ep. I would normally feel somewhat anxious about it but H/Y will have to wait until the next 2 Sundays are done and dusted. Season finales can be SO traumatizing on the nerves and the psyche. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back