Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
If H was to go through something professionally traumatic, it would be great to have Yelina on hand to support him.

Yeah that is exactly what I'm hoping to see and like I said before I'd like to see Horatio go through some professionally devastating event cos I'm kinda tired of Super-H who gets everything to go his way. And H has always been there for Y so it would be awesome to see her reciprocate the favor.

one quick visit from me...wow love this spoiler for epi # 22 :D Sofia Milos is back cooolll :D

humm i think that for the first time from very long time TPTB success to surprise re Yelina become Private Investigator :rolleyes: it`s sound pretty interesting this new job, but did they will cope with this plot line or we again will see one to rush epi like Rio ?! i would love to see Yelina ask H for help with her case or theirs both cases to be somehow crosses, but hope H to not play over protective with Yelina and we to have some flashback/reference did H&Y have been in touch ...yep here have some possibility for development, but till i don`t see this epi my guard will saty up, coz TPTB have prove a lot times how weak they are when the things come to continuation ;) anyway i`ll say it again i`m happy that we soon will see some H/Y chemestry on the screen :D

Pusher, we have missed you this weekend! I'm glad you've caught up with the news. :)
but till I don`t see this epi my guard will stay up
Same here, especially after Rio was rather a disappointment in many ways. I'm interested in finding out who is writing this episode (#22). That may give us some clues as to what to expect.

Lucy I hope you don't mind me asking but why did you find Rio a disappointment H/Y wise?

I think it was a good episode, there wasn't a lot of flirting between them. But they both have been through a lot lately. It was nice to see that after all that time H is still there to protect Yelina and she knows that :D

Sorry if this has been answered already, or said, but does anyone know when we can expect to see Yelina? Epsode number? Next season?

till we wait for Lucy answer, can i too point out some things that i don`t like in 'Rio' and why think that it was a little or more disappointment for me.

1) whole epi H do revenge
2) we don`t have 'holding-hands' scene promo pic
3) H and Y don`t have uhhh how to say it...don`t have any time for each other...ok i know that this is crime tv show, but H don`t have see Y for 1 y. and they immediately start to talk for Ray Sn....
4) this kid Ray Jn just make me crazy!... hum .... i agree that he is teenage but this 100 % trust in his dad and wish for revenge was too much...for me it was like Ray Jn. try to play one young S4 H :rolleyes: i just respect Yelina character too much and don`t think her son will act so ... crazy ... or his forgot that his dad was once dead and lie to his family
5) too rush epi Rio - Miami - Rio - Miami...at some times i have confuse did Rio is neighbour to Miami state :lol:
6) this Super H can do what he want even if hi is out of US, kill someone in Rio and what... ?! man for me this S4 shade was still in S5 premiere ;)
7) Yelina character have too big potential, not only to watch how H save the day and her son imitate him....
8 ) we have been wait for Y return more then 1 y. and even 'Rio' to was a little better, suppose again i won`t take it 100 % like great epi :p

PS i`m so tired and hope some of this reasons to make sense...btw if i know for this spoiler more early (S5E22) my weekend can be far better ;)

Yes it sucks that they show promo pics of things we aren't going to see. But after watching the episode I didn't really think it fitted into the whole episode. We have to remember that the episode wasn't about H/Y.. It think it was a great episode to wet our appetite.

I nearly had a stroke as I realized we still gotta wait 2 months. Hopefully in the next coming weeks we'll get some promo pics.

Well I just watched "If looks could kill." Well the first couple of episodes in Season 5 really aren't that good, they remind me a lot of season 4. The latest ones have been really interesting too watch. They're turning H back into his old self, very slowly. So I have a lot of faith in the writers that they will find there "groove" back and give us episodes with the quality of season 1/2/3 :D

^ hey dear don`t get me wrong i was so so happy to see Yelina in 'Rio', even have get up from sleep at 6:30 am only to watch S5 premiere. and yep mainly i regret that this episode wasn't about H/Y :p but still somehow think that some epis from S 1-3 that are not H/Y shippy,have more H/Y chemestry... ;) or maybe i have change :rolleyes:

Lucy I hope you don't mind me asking but why did you find Rio a disappointment H/Y wise?
I don't mind at all. ;) Pusher covered most of the reasons, but there are 2 that stand out for me. Firstly, the promo pics had got my hopes up. I should have known better and have definitely learnt from that! :rolleyes: Secondly, the dialogue between H and Y seemed a little off to me. It was as if the writer, Sunil Nayar, didn't quite nail it and it seemed disjointed. The fine acting by DC and SM salvaged it in my opinion.

Having said that, when I watched 'Rio' for a second time, I enjoyed it more, especially the scene where H approached Y's house, he paused and she could sense he was there. The ending was nice too. :)

I just felt that it could have been so much better.

Firstly, the promo pics had got my hopes up. I should have known better and have definitely learnt from that! Secondly, the dialogue between H and Y seemed a little off to me. It was as if the writer, Sunil Nayar, didn't quite nail it and it seemed disjointed. The fine acting by DC and SM salvaged it in my opinion.

very nice put ;) hope this time TPTB will stay more true to Horatio & Yelina characters and more important thing is they to give her character justice.

post by Kit4na: Well I just watched "If looks could kill." Well the first couple of episodes in Season 5 really aren't that good, they remind me a lot of season 4. The latest ones have been really interesting too watch. They're turning H back into his old self, very slowly.

uhhh yep here have some true that the Real H try to come back on the screen. if we interpretation some of his S5 quotes and connect them with H/Y relationship (history or family)...the picture is not so dark. :rolleyes:

'Going Under'
Jake: Sometimes it's safer to be on the dark side.
H: I want you to listen to me. I had a brother who worked undercover, just like you. And he crossed to the dark side and never came back, Jake. He never came back.
Jake: Well, that won't happen to me.
H: Let's hope so, son. Let's hope so.

'Death Eminent'
Ethan: You don't know what it's like to lose everything.
H: Ethan... Ethan, I do. I've lost everything, Ethan.

'A Grizzly Murder'
Anna: You really do believe all that protect and serve stuff, don't you ?
H: It's the only thing...the only thing that I know how to do.

but as Lucy say this time TPTB will lie more 'difficult' to me and have to work more 'hard' so to have my attention back at this tv show and H to not stay so fake ;) i have say this hundredth times, but still think that one hint/reference for Yelina backgroud in S5 won`t kill this 'monster' ...

Well guys I'm still waiting for Aug or Sept to come so that they'll air s5 where I come from. So no complaints for me yet. For the time being I get good ol' s3 re-reuns which aren't bad at all. Let's me re-live those H/Y memories.

I can't wait to see 'Rio'. I'm sure I won't be disappointed by it. Won't get to see the 22th ep of s5 yet, the one Y returns again yet, but I'm just elated that she's making a second appearance in s5. You guys gota tell me all about it after you've seen it ok? I don't mind spoilers at all.

Pusher that quote from 'Going Under' just seemed like some conversation between Obi-Wan and Anakin Skywalker. Sorry mods off topic. ;)

Anyways another update for my fic, I've got a little more time on my hands now so am hoping I'll be able to update again tomorrow if time permits.

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1123774

You guys gota tell me all about it after you've seen it ok? I don't mind spoilers at all.
No worries on that score Hrockz! We thrive on spoilers in this thread. I won't be able to see the episode when it airs in the US, so I'll be as eager as you to find out how it goes. ;)

The Miami episode thread is also a good place to look, but I have a couple of friends who send me the info via PM too. :)

I agree that 'Rio' was a little disappointing for the reasons stated by Pusher and Luce. DC and SM did indeed salvage the episode for me too. I thought it was poorly written, but it was so great to see them on screen together again! Such amazing chemistry - that cannot be written, it is just there. :D

^ Yay, it's my avatar! :D

I haven't been here in way too long, but I always try to catch up periodically with the oh so discerning H/Y fans. Very encouraging news re the return of Sofia. :D I'll have to tune into that episode and keep an eye out for more info. I am always so impressed at how well you all keep this thread going. I admire the dedication and always hope the rewards will be there - one day. It will be more than deserved. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back