Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :lol: Okay, how can I refuse such a request from both of you! I have a couple of nice ones from 'Hurricane Anthony'. I shall see what others I have later on.... ;)

tn_hhha21.jpg

tn_hhha3-1.jpg

Yelina has such a way of looking H straight in the eye. No wonder he melts a little each time. :D

'Cross-Jurisdictions' and Horatio & Catherine
cool scene : ready honey, come on dear how i wish to have some fun in H/Y relationship in the future, i`m so sick and tired of this drama and need theirs smiles to not be hidden and shy, but open and real. i miss my H smart and funny quotes, and would love to see Y 'play' with him. (make joke,flirt)

Totally agree Pusher .

Thanks for the pics Luce her gaze like totally looks into his soul. I also like the flitatious smiles she flashes him. Bet it makes his heart rate go up a few notches. I also like when they work together and they interrogate the suspects, their facial expressions when the suspects tries to be funny with one of them the other one will have this 'you-don't-know-what-you're-in-for' look on their face. Not sure if you know what I'm talking about.
Like in 'Pirated' the suspect made a racist remark and insulted Yelina cos he hated Hispanics and the look on H's face after the suspect said that was classic. It was like 'you're in trouble now for insulting her like that'.

Here's my latest fic update.
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1119476
Read and review :)

Alrighty my first fic: http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1119593&an=0&page=0#Post1119593

Happy reading x)

AND another H/Y song. This song marks the fact that Horatio is always there for her ;)

Monica - For you will.

When you're feeling lost in the night
When you feel your world just ain't right
Call on me, I will be waiting
Count on me, I will be there
Anytime the times get too tough
Anytime your best ain't enough
I'll be the one to make it better

I'll be there to protect you
See you through
I'll be there and there ain't nothing
I won't do

(Chorus:)
I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero, your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
I promise you
For you I will

I will shield your heart from the rain
I will let no harm come your way
Oh, these arms will be your shelter
No, these arms won't let you down
If there is a mountain to move
I will move that mountain for you
I'm here for you, I'm here forever

I will be your fortress
Tall and strong
I'll keep you safe, I'll stand beside you
Right or wrong

(Repeat chorus)

(Bridge:)
For you I will
Lay my life on the line
For you I will fight (oh, oh)
For you I will die
With ev'ry breath, with all my soul
I'll give my word, I'll give it all
Put your faith in me
(Put your faith in me)
And I'll do anything

(Repeat chorus)

I will, I will, I will

(Repeat chorus)

I promise you
For you I will (I will)
I promise you
For you I will

thanks for the pics Lucy, i`ll never get tired to see them ;)

wow another one fanfic, cool :D thanks Kit4na , btw love ur new H/Y banner :)

hey, Hrockz i too like a lot this scene from 'Pirated' and agree that Horatio and Yelina make perfect team. we really have some cool and funny momnets in all S 1-3. love to see when they back-up each other when work on a case hehe like in epi 'Grand Prix' and H comment - shoe seller :p

Yelina: Ernest mansfield?
Ernest: Yeah. Who's asking?
Yelina: Miami-dade police.
Ernest: You're too beautiful to be cop. Why don't you sit down and let me get you drink?
Yelina: I got a better idea, Ernest. Why don't you tell me what you were doing in the american spirit team truck the day that Chris petrie died.
Ernest: I don't know what you're talking about.
Horatio: What size shoe do you take, my friend? You look like you're about a nine.
Ernest: What are you? A shoe salesman? Shoo. You're boring me.
Horatio: So you're interested in a little excitement. Okay, how about you're
under arrest? Excited?

:lol:

or when some suspect admit Yelina beauty :devil:

500y.jpg

Yup Pusher love those moments too and the cap from 'Murder In a Flash'. I loved that scene.

It's March and still no spoilers or news concerning SM's return. I'm beginning to despair. Is SM gonna come back at all this season? For now I think the season finale is a real possibility now.

I did up a short update on my fic, go check it out :)
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1120383

What a treat! A screencap from the garage scene in 'Murder In A Flash'. Wonderful scene - thanks Pusher! :D

I still haven't heard any more news re SM's return. Having said that, spoilers about the rest of the season are very few and far between. My guess is that during this brief hiatus, the writers are planning the remaining episodes of the season, hence the lack of any info. I hope we hear something soon. :)

I must catch up on your fanfic Hrockz. Thanks for continuing to post the links - much appreciated.

The first time I saw "Murder in a flash" I nearly died when I saw the scene @ tankstation. H/Y teamwork <3

^ Me too Kit. What a great team they make! Their sense of comic timing was perfect too. As Hrockz said, there are often moments in episodes when H and Y give each other these little looks/share exchanges of dialogue when they just know the suspect is spinning them a yarn. Hurricane Anthony springs to mind when they are both questioning the suspect Todd, and his story/performance is less than convincing:

Y: Not award winning.
H: No, not award winning, and not even close!

Listening to the audio commentary for this episode, the writer and producer (Ildy Midrovich and Scott Shiffman) found this really amusing! :)

What a great team they make!

And it's time they reunited our favourite team again and not spilt them up anymore.

I'm in the mood for more H/Y songs and I always thought this is a good one for Horatio while they're apart. By 3 Doors Down, 'Here By Me'.

I hope you’re doing fine out there without me
'Cause I'm not doing so good without you
The things I thought you'd never know about me
Were the things I guess you always understood
So how could I have been so blind for all these years
I guess I only see the truth through all this fear of living without you

And everything I have in this world
And all that I'll ever be
It could all fall down around me
Just as long as I have you right here by me

I can’t take another day without you
'Cause, baby, I could never make it on my own
I've been waiting so long just to hold you
And to be back in your arms where I belong
I'm sorry I can't always find the words to say
But everything I've ever known gets swept away
Inside of your love

All that I'll ever be

As the days roll on I see
Time is standing still for me
When you’re not here
I’m sorry I can’t always find the words to say
Everything I’ve ever known gets swept away
Inside of your love

And all that i'll ever be

Whenever I hear this song the image of H in '10-7' and 'Rio' saying goddbye to Y comes to mind.

Well I have a lot of faith in the writers. Like SM said herself they hired her to bring H more personal life etc...

And the development of Yelina hasn't been much, so why would they bring her back besides H his love interest? Indeed there is no valid reason!

^ Don't be so pessimistic! :)
The writers could imply some good storylines if they want.
For me Yelina is no longer just a love interest, she's also family for Horatio and she plays an important part in his life.
There could be a storyline with Ray jr, with Suzi and Maddison and there are a lot of open questions about Raymond too.
The potential is there.

I also liked the scene in 'Murder in a Flash'.
I'm sure Horatio doesn't like it when some men are looking at his woman like this. ;)

I'm sure Horatio doesn't like it when some men are looking at his woman like this.

I think so too but I also think he would be sorta expecting it cos Y is an attractive woman.

I think there could be good storylines too. Like Lucy said they're probably currently cracking their brains to come up with something good. I think alot rides on whether SM wants to/is able to, come back as a regular or not.

I'm just itching for more spoilers or confirmation on her returning in s5.

I keep my fingers crossed that she will come back. I remember reading somewhere that she was considering coming back, but I don't remember where...

I'm pretty sure that If she has the time to come back as a regular, she will. SM has said in multiple interviews how much she loves CSI Miami :)

And the writers would be stupid not to take her back as regular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back