Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ H
Thaow Can I Not Love You?~
I did like those two scenes in Under Suspicion where Yelina was at least mentioned.
I remember just feeling pleased that the fact that H had strong feelings for Y didn't go unnoticed by his team. Granted, they would have to be blind not to notice, but it was nice to hear it said.

this two scene re Yelina reference really melt my heart :D like u say it`s good to know that and the rest guys from csi miam team know how deep connection/feeling have our fav couple :) ur post remind me for 'Big Brother' epi and one Y quote - 'There was a suspect at PD all afternoon, and every time I went near the holding area, everybody seemed to hold their breath.' don`t know why but when i see for the first time this epi my thoughts was - wow all guys in miami building know for this 'strange & complex' H/Y relationship and try to saty away...to let H explain to Yelina what is going one re Raymand death. for my surprise even Stetler stay silent and never say to Yelina for Suzzy and Madison. how anyone will dare to mess/involve with H&Y long story line :devil: but i would love to see in the future Frank or Alexx to talk with H about Yelina or maybe i want to much form TBTP :rolleyes:

I do believe you must be talking about the truly great BSG and House? I am getting very nervous re BSG, but also excited because it is just such an amazing show.

awww u read my mind :devil: yep it will be great to feel the same way about Miami, but till this tv show keep lose me like fan i too will join 'Support Ma`am President' club hehe :p

HoratioandYelina welcome to H/Y thread and thanks for this lovely gift ;)

Welcome HoratioandYelina to the thread. Nice to know there're more H/Y supporters out there.

I think nothing goes unnoticed in MDPD, and everyone seems to know everything, especially about H having a thing for Y. Besides you'd have to be really oblivious to not notice the looks, tension and flirting going on between H and Y.

Everyone knew, even in 'Under the Influence' Ryan knew Y was the person to ask to put in a good word for him to H. I liked too that Yelina was mentioned in 'Under Suspicion' showed some continuity but it was sad that she was forgotten for the rest of s4. It would have been nice to show she was missed.

Head on down to my fic update if you guys have the time:
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1114868

Yeah there really aren't a lot of H/Y fics out there. In some weeks/months i'm also gonna start writing one. But now I just show what kind of a H/Y fan I am by creating dozens of Icons / Banners :p

Check these new ones!

HY20.jpg
HY21.jpg
HY22.jpg

As always feel free to use them :)

Welcome HoratioandYelina to the H/Y thread. :D

I haven't posted a picture for a while, so here's a Friday pic....

tn_043.jpg

Adopting the same pose! ;)
I am getting very nervous re BSG, but also excited because it is just such an amazing show. Makes me realize how it would feel to have Yelina back and reminds me of how I used to feel about Miami. Oh to feel that way again about Miami! Not sure if that will ever happen now as there is such a sense of what might have been and what we have lost. I do retain the hope that one day, we will somehow be rewarded though.
My thoughts too MD. Somehow, it will never quite be how it once was, not unless the writers do an amazing job that stuns us all completely. Unlikely, but who knows. Pusher, supporting Mme President is definitely a worthy cause. Absolutley love your banner. :D

dear Lucy can you tell what season that pic is from its so cool.By the way have you been on the Hoartio Casine site they got some great pics on there of H/y :)lok for the link more than a flame

Thanks for the compliment Hunter regarding my fics. Gonna be working late the coming week again, so updates won't be so frequent. Sorry. :( My job sucks. Coming here makes my days all the more pleasnat.

Great pic Luce they were sorely missed for awhile. The scene looks familliar but I can't recall which ep. Looks s3?

Any spoilers for SM's return? Can't wait to see what's in store for H/Y.

Thanks Kit for the icons. I grabbed them as usual.

This will be a very quick post, so forgive me - the screencap is taken from Season 2's 'Bait'. :)

Lucy said:
Pusher, supporting Mme President is definitely a worthy cause. Absolutley love your banner. :D

thanks for telling me bout this amazing tv-show :D i also love ur, MD and Tally avas, very good choice ;) in my imagination i can see Yelina play similar part/role like my dear Ma`am President hehe :devil: as Tally have say time ago it will be a lot interest to see Yelina be in charge of H and his tema. :p i regret that at some points H/Y are not like Laura/Bill relationship. in BSG we have to strong characters, like in Miami, but L/B can talk more openly to each other. what i like in them is what i want to see in H/Y story line too - in meaning L/B don`t let the one step out, they always try to make way out so the things can work. not like H/Y - she go forward H but his go step backward. hope BSG fans can catch my thought ;)

btw Kit4na thanks for this lovely H/Y avas, and Hrockz don`t be sorry that ur fanfic update will be a little next week, we have patience and will wait for u ;)

I'm like dying to find out what's in store for H/Y. I can't wait for SM to return. Sorry Pusher where I come from, BSG is not aired so I don't really know what you're talking about. But I do understand the part about Y taking a step forward and H taking a step back. I really hope when we see them next on TV, H would have gotten over the 'she's my sister-in-law' fact and they both take a step forward. Much like in my fics :p

BTW here's the link to an update.

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1116343

Enjoy, it'll be a couple of days before I can update again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back