Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, I'm glad I managed to persuade you to pay us a visit! :D Back to my picture collection....

tn_hhcomp22.jpg

Y: Is that what I think it is?
H: It's the summary of CSI:Miami's future.
Y: (cringes) Any sign of improvement?
H: Yes, you are being written back into the show.
Y: About time!
H: So say we all!

Sorry, just in a silly Friday mood! :D

HI! *waves shyly*
remeber me? sorry, I'm a little bit busy at the moment. I read the thread the whole time, but didn't managed to write down my thoughts.

Thanks for the pics Lucy . and for the caption. :lol:

My last episode was 'Murder in a Flash'.
It wasn't exactly a H/Y episode, but they had some screen time together. both drawing their gun (a hot scene) and the scene where Yelina flirts with the guy and suddenly Horatio appears.

Hm, I wish Yelina would be there for Horatio in the next new episode on screen. I'm sure she will help him off screen. We also know that Horatio visists his familiy off screen. Next week would be the perfect opportunity to bring her back. ;)

Hunter, nice caption, lol. ;)

inge, I love 'Murder In A Flash'. There was some wonderful H/Y interaction (particularly the garage scene that you mentioned) and of course, the part when Raul says to H, "You don't know what it's like to watch someone so beautiful be ruined by a drug." H gives Yelina such a saddened look, she looks bemused (she's outside the room and hasn't heard Raul's comment), but we all know what H is thinking. That was a nice touch by the writers - sad, but very poignant.

Love your screencap Luce I really wish it were true. But seriously, which ep was it taken from?

Raul's comment in murder in a flash I assume H was thinking about Ray Sr doing drugs and what it did to Yelina? Loved the garage scene, someone trying to flirt with Y infront of H.

Thanks Hunter I wish they would fulfill my fic too...

Here's the latest instalment btw.

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1093697

A quick question, do you tink Ray Sr would have told Yelina about his Dad being abusive? I think he might have hinted it to her when they were married and before he got into drugs (ie good Ray Sr).

Hey Lucy you know I'm gonna end up shorting out this contraption of mine don't ya? :lol: I know you're asking yourself how? :lol: By all the drool I get on it from the pics you post. :D Wow girl. You know I love it too. :lol: Thanks. Hey here's you sort of a pic of H/Y. :D

Lucy said:
and of course, the part when Raul says to H, "You don't know what it's like to watch someone so beautiful be ruined by a drug." H gives Yelina such a saddened look, she looks bemused (she's outside the room and hasn't heard Raul's comment), but we all know what H is thinking. That was a nice touch by the writers - sad, but very poignant.

I'm glad you brought this up Luce - I thought about mentioning this when I first saw the episode, but I wasn't sure if I'd misinterpreted Horatio's look, or whether I was making a big deal out of nothing :lol: It seems I was right after all - I remember thinking at the time "aw, if he's thinking what I think he's thinking, then I really feel for H". I probably should have just rewound the scene and watched it again, lol.

katpin - nice pic there, and lovely words :)

Hrockz said:
Love your screencap Luce I really wish it were true. But seriously, which ep was it taken from?
Glad you liked it! The cap is from Season 2's 'Complications'. :)

Raul's comment in murder in a flash I assume H was thinking about Ray Sr doing drugs and what it did to Yelina?
Yes, exactly. Like wibbs said, initially, I wondered about the significance of that. It was slightly out of the blue, but so touching.
A quick question, do you tink Ray Sr would have told Yelina about his Dad being abusive? I think he might have hinted it to her when they were married and before he got into drugs (ie good Ray Sr).
Hmm, that's a tricky one to answer, as we know so little about what kind of marriage Yelina and Raymond had before he got involved with drugs. I agree that he may have hinted at it, but I wonder if Ray kept his emotions bottled up, rather like H does. If the experiences were very painful, he may not have told anyone about them at all. As H was the older brother, he may have gone to great lengths to protect Ray from their Dad's abuse. Interesting thought though.

Thanks katpin for the wallpaper. The words are very well chosen - very apt for H/Y. ;)

^ Oh wow, great banner! ;)

'Murder In A Flash' was one of my favourite Season 3 episodes. The garage scene was brilliantly played. It made me wish H and Yelina shared more scenes like that - they played off each other perfectly and with great comic timing too. Then we had the poignancy of that look H gave Yelina, and H throwing down his sunnies! :eek: Great episode - it had everything. :D

Interesting observations about Ray and H's upbringing, and how much Yelina may or may not know. Wouldn't it be great if the writers ever decided to examine this backstory? It's probably a little too unsensational for Miami these days though. *sigh*

a little out of topic post sorry Mods ;) i just have visit Sofia Milos web side and there have one new update. ehhh *sigh* how i wish to win lottery this days and to have lunch with SM in L.A. :( hope the lucky guy to ask miss Sofia Milos when she will be back on Miami and to post some spoilers here ;)

What's New...
Have lunch with me and support a great cause!!!!

I work and support non profits that effectively address and resolve critical social issues. Criminon and Communities in Schools are 2 such groups that address crime and all its facets as well as helping the youth of today stay in school and get an education. The success rates around the world are incredibly high, that’s why I support them. I am supporting the Lunch with a Leader Campaign to help raise awareness and funds for these 2 vital groups. Here is how it works; You bid to have a lunch with me. The highest bidder will then be treated to a lunch with me in L.A. The bidding starts 9th February and ends 19th February. The great thing about this is that the funds you bid go 100% to these 2 vital groups to salvage lives and create worthwhile futures. You go to http://www.lunchwithaleader.com/ and follow these instructions.

Click here to find out more!

btw great banner Lucy :D so say we all !!! where are the next epi pics ?! or u forgot for this duty till search for the final five silons :lol:

Wish you had more good news Pusher . But we're keeping our fingers crossed. If SM's free to go on some lunch for charity maybe it means she's free to film some episodes of Miami too? ;)

MD agree that the H and Ray's upbringing is interesting and one can only specualte as to waht happened. Some speculating of which I will go into in my fic some time later. Haven't got many ideas on wat it would be like hence my question. I suppose if Ray had hinted at it to Y, she as a det could always go do some digging on her own to find out? I mean even Walter Resden knew about H's abusive father. But I guess like Lucy said the Caine brothers tend to bottle stuff up so both may not have even hinted of it to Y. If it's painful I'd rather not talk about it too.

BTW here's the link to a short update from my fic. You'll see why I'm posting about H's past in it. Enjoy.

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1094990

Thanks re the banner guys - credit goes to the very talented cinegirl. ;)

Thanks for the Sofia news Pusher and for the FF update Hrockz. I would very much like to have dinner with Sofia! :D And with Ann D. There are many things I would like to ask the great Miami showrunner. :devil:

Sorry for the delay with pic posting - I am going away for a few days, and haven't had much time, but here are a couple of caps from 'Extreme' as my farewell present. Be back soon. :)

tn_hhextreme.jpg

tn_hhextreme2.jpg

Pusher said: u forgot for this duty till search for the final five silons :lol:
:lol: You guessed it!

Thanks for the information Pusher.
Thanks for the pics Lucy!
Take care and come back soon! :)

about Murder in a Flash: The scene where Horatio talks about drug abuse and looks at Yelina and she smiled was bittersweet.
She smiled at him which is always a nice moment, but she doesn't know about the dialogue inside the room. and H's look was so sad. :(
and I also think that it has to do with Ray sr.

Hm, do you think some more information about Ray's background will be mentioned? or is this storyline over?
I hope there will be more, there are so many open questions.

Thanks for the pics Luce!

1.jpg

H: *thinking* Thank you God...

2.jpg

Y: God you smell good.
H: I don't wear anything, it interfers with the job.
Y: Well then it's just you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back