Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
this way we can learn new things for both of them - past and future, and most important is that Y will be only one/two feet away :devil:
Hee, that's what we want! ;) As you have all been saying, this would be a perfect scenario if the writers needed a convincing, yet convenient plot device. Who knows, when Yelina is back on our screens, there may be an implication that H has been in touch with them all along. I hope so. :)

Not so sure that the writers will be on this wavelength, but there is always hope. So say we all. :D

Yup this scenario about Y needing H to help with Ray Jr. seems to be the best one we've put forward so far. Hope the writers browse this thread and follow our idea! ;)

I wonder how Ray Jr would react when his mom and uncle finally do get together as we all hope they would. I'm hoping he'd be ok with it.

I wonder how Ray Jr would react when his mom and uncle finally do get together as we all hope they would. I'm hoping he'd be ok with it.

let first they bring Y in S5 again, then what come .. :devil:

Who knows, when Yelina is back on our screens, there may be an implication that H has been in touch with them all along.

why not, in epi 'Rio' Y have know for H and his wedding, so it`s sound logic :rolleyes:

The fans seem to know more about Miami's past than the writers do.

hehe silly us ;) i can`t believe how many unnecessary info we can keep in ours head. upps this was for other thread. but this is the price to be true/given fan for ur shipp, right ?! :lol:

we want more pic, can u hear us Lucy ?! :D So say we all...

we want more pic, can u hear us Lucy ?! :D So say we all...
:lol: I hear ya! So, where were we? 'Grave Young Men' I believe. We actually see H and Y seeing each other out of work. :D

H: You okay to drive?
Y: What, do I seem...?
H: Happy? I haven't seen that smile on your face in a while.
Y: Yeah. You know, for the past two years, every morning when I wake up, I'd have this thought that comes to my head: Raymond is dead. And now, in these ...in these past few weeks, it's just not the first thing I think of.

tn_HHGYM1.jpg

tn_HHGYM2.jpg

tn_MSGYM2.jpg

Thanks for the caps and quotes Lucy!
'Grave Young Men' is one of my fav H/Y moments.

See, Horatio is able to make Yelina happy and Yelina is able to forget her problems when she's with Horatio. :D

If I lay here, if I just lay here
would you lie with me and just forget the world

(snow patrol)
:D

^ hush don`t sing loud, coz Lucy now watch BSG ;) *bring back S & S blanket*

thansk for the caps and quotes my dear green pal *whisper* keep kill us tender :lol:

but i was hope that we can have also new pics...u mods don`t u have some magic hat and from there to jump new S5 scenario or promo photo ;)

and yes inge "GYM" is one of my fav epi too. i aslo love and the scene between H and Ray Jn... :)

inge said:
'Grave Young Men' is one of my fav H/Y moments.
See, Horatio is able to make Yelina happy and Yelina is able to forget her problems when she's with Horatio. :D

One of my fave H/Y moments too! When I first watched it I was like yay! They see each other outside of work they're on like a date and was so hopeful it would progress to a relationship from there. But I was sadly disappointed...

Very nice scene from 'Grave Young Men'. Brings back fond memories thanks Luce again! It's great to relive all those H/Y moments on this ship :)

I just love the smiles on H and Y's faces, they're so at ease with each other. Agree with you inge H is able to make Y happy.

H should have offered to drive Y home and she could have invited him in and who knows what could have happened from there :devil:

Thanks for the pics Luce and dialouge. That's certainly one of my fav scenes (although they are standing a bit TOO far apart). The expressions they exchange and the smiles are just splendiferous. H's cute little school boy grin in the third pic is one I've missed immesurably in s4-5.

ETA:And, after an overly long hiatus, I've managed to update my fic *yays*! First update of 2007.

Most of you know the rules about fanfic. It's recommended that you post your thoughts on it over in fanfic if that's all your post will consist of. However, if your post has other content (i.e. on topic discussion) then a brief mention here is fine. :) Whew.
Anyway, the link: 876 words

I watched season1 again and I can't remember the episode title but it's after Dispo Day or two episodes after that... Horatio saw Yelina in the lobby talking to an officer and he smiled at her and she waved. Then he went back to work.

They didn't talk but after talking to the officer, Yelina went closer to the glass wall and the way she looked at Horatio... it was like she's gonna jump him anytime hahahah!

That'd be spring break! I've almost seen all H/Y episodes! I waited that long to watch them because else I'd freak out knowing there aren't any others :p

I'm glad you all enjoyed the Grave Young Men pics. I love that scene too - so sweet and natural. You can really tell how much they enjoy spending time together. :)

inge, I love that song by Snow Patrol btw. Very H/Y! ;)

That scene from Spring Break? Wow! :D I think I have the evidence here....

tn_hhsb1.jpg

tn_hhsb3.jpg

tn_hhsb6.jpg

he i remeber this moment from 'Spring Break' ;) yep it was so sweet the way she take an eye on H. Y don`t have any reason to talk with him, but she just checking out how is hi doing and we have possibility to see this lovely shy H`s smile :D this scene is a lot like in epi 'Rio' - they both always can feel the other presence (six sense). also somehow the last pic remind me for The Naughty Looks Thread in Miami forum, and in this case Y check up her man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back