Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

oh thanks for that, didn't see it. :)

2. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

Two helpings of good news is great to come home to! The spoiler info and the fact that Hummer will be continuing her fic. Thanks guys! :D

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Really? I feel very special now! :D

This thread has been busy today! I'm delighted to hear that you'll be able to continue with your fic Hummer. I enjoyed it very much, and also remember how it was left. ;)

HnM has said that if you would like to pass on a message to her, feel free to send her a pm as her sister will be collecting any messages for her on her behalf. :)

4. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Thanks so much for posting that spoiler Luce. Let's hope that TPTB do a good job with this. :)

Looking forward to the continuation of your fic Hummer. :D

5. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Thanks for passing this on. I wanted to make sure she knows of my good wishes. :)

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

[​IMG]

H: Yelina is here, and this time i won`t let her go. and btw we are on ours way to visit Sher :p

7. Lucy

You're welcome Hummer. :)

Pusher, nice pic! :D I don't believe I've seen that one before. I like the caption too. HnM would love that. ;)

[​IMG]

He was so worried about her in 'Crime Wave'. I didn't like the Yelina/Stetler abuse storyline very much, but at least we saw H looking very concerned. Let's forget that he was about to meet Rebecca! :rolleyes: I suppose every man has his, er, needs. ;) We all know he didn't love her.

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

'Crime Wave' is one of my fav epi from CSI M S3. there start the beginning of the end for Y/S relationship. i too love the way H was so worried for Y and don`t agree with this 'love' story between Y/S and H/R. the good side was that we for serial time see that H/Y care for each other, even show a lot jealousy :p but comparison S4 with S3 i prefer H to have relationship wiht Rebeca...she more well go with his characters... and after this S5 spoiler (Y possible back), for H will be more difficult to manage with his feeling toward Yelina, befor she have boy friend, but now she is with her hubby..sound a lot interesting plot...

and if i don`t make mistake to my mind come one scene which i love a lot - H already have see Y beat blue eye - and he was talks for some case with some peoples for similar with Y problem (man maltreat his wife), well my point was that H was talk with the police officer (or victom) but all his words was for Y (she was near him)... so so H, always try to find continuation and to keep protect her....

9. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

It's been a long time since I've been here! Probably because I haven't seen S1-S3 Miami episodes in a while.

I haven't seen half of season 4 because I thought it sucked, but if Yelina will come back, I am defenitely on board for season 5!

About the spoiler...YAY! :D

10. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

I've updated my fic. As you'll see this installment is dedicated to the ever loved hnm :). I just thought it was very fitting...: 576 words

11. Lucy

Lovely update Hummer. Very subtle - it's so them! :)

Welcome back Fabian! I hope that the return of Yelina (even though we don't know the circumstances or how long it will be for) will mean that you post in the Miami Forum again. For the past year, this thread has been like a tribute to H/Y, but if we could post about her being on the show again in Season 5, that would be wonderful! :D If the writers get it right that is. ;)

I also liked the ending of 'Crime Wave' when H is talking to that other woman and Yelina is there. So much of what he says is relevant to Yelina, as you said Pusher. :)

12. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Your fic is so good Hummer! It's a joy to read. :)

'Crime Wave' was interesting to say the least. I also liked seeing H so concerned and his threat to Stetler was priceless! :devil:

13. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

So glad you two like it. Probably the longest I've ever worked on such a small piece of writing. These two are just so hard to write!

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Hummer great update on ur fanfic as always, thanks for ur effort to find some free time and to make ours day :D i most like the part : She feels the aroma of his cologne .. :p also we all hope HnM soon to be OK and to come back in this lovely place :)

and one BIG welcome back Fabian to H/Y thread :D

[​IMG]

in waiting for Ann D. decision ..

15. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Brilliant update Hums. *sigh* you sure you can't find SOME spare time in your schedule to tutor Miami's writing crew? ;) There's just SO MUCH H&Y material with which to work plus the fact that the H&Y canon radiates and encompasses the rest of the Miami storyline. Why can't SHE (y'all know which "she") see this? Seriously. Tutor 'em, please.

I was very sorry to hear about HnM being out of Board action for a while because of health-related problems. As I understand it, her sister has graciously agreed to pass our PMs to her. Yay, Sis. :) Sher, be well soon; you are in our thoughts and prayers.

It just occured to me that we've ACTUALLY survived the horrors of S4! So, does this mean we're in good stead for whatever they may throw at us in S5? I'm not so sure I possess the intestinal fortitude to give a resounding "YES". It's great to hear that SM has agreed to be in the season opener for S5 but with her new tv series, her continued and/or sustained involvement (aside from the opener)in S5 looks less and less certain. Needless to say but I hope I am dead wrong.

Just heard this on the radio and after reading this latest installment of Hummer's, it reminds me of the Raymond-Yelina-Horatio canon. Guess it's more of a R-Y song. Psst, bolded the verse that has the sort of things I wish Y would say to R. Grr.

"Walk Away" - Kelly Clarkson

You've got your mother and your brother
    Every other, undercover, telling you what to say
    You think I'm stupid
    But the truth is, that it's Cupid,
    Loving you has made me this way

So before you point your finger
    Get your hands off of my trigger,
    You need to know the situation's getting old
    And now the more you talk, the less I can take

I'm looking for attention
    Not another question
    Should you stay or should you go
    Well, if you don't have the answer
    Why you still standing here
    Hey, just walk away (just walk away, just walk away)

I waited here for you like a kid waiting after school
    So tell me, how come you never showed
    I gave you everything and never asked for anything
    And look at me, I'm all alone
    So before you start defending,
    Stop all your pretending

I know you know I know
    So what's the point in being slow
    Let's get this show on the road today,

Not another question
    Well, if you don't have the answer
    Why you still standing here?
    Hey, just walk away (just walk away, just walk away)

I want a love, I want a fire
    To feel the burn, my desires
    I want a man by my side
    Not a boy who runs and hides
    Are you gonna fight for me
    Die for me
    Live and breathe for me
    Do you care for me
    Cause if you don't then just leave

Not another question