Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.
im all for the flying hummer landing on ray "accidentally"
moihahaha.
y'know we have like 2 months till miami is back.
s 2 months plus a little bit to wait till we see if the mighty yelina shows up.
OUR H NEEDS SOME LOVE. and i mean the sorta love that comes froma certain laydeee

Subtle H!

oh H is so subtle.

*Picture edited to a link as it was stretching the screen*

Didn't Mal Noche threaten to kill everyone H loves??

Maybe that is why he goes to Brazil to chase but also to protect, they could bump Ray off for real and H could save Yelina and then all live happily ever after ;)

I do hope that H takes his Hummer with him and returns to Miami with Yelina and Ray Jr. but not Raymond. The dude just gets in the way. As every H/Y fan has said, we don't want her doing just a spot appearance. That'd suck!

A flying hummer landing on Ray? :lol: As long a he gets to have a brotherly chat with H first, I would be happy!

Roll on Season 5. Very nice pic L2MS. :D

Footyliz said:
Didn't Mal Noche threaten to kill everyone H loves??

Maybe that is why he goes to Brazil to chase but also to protect, they could bump Ray off for real and H could save Yelina and then all live happily ever after ;)

well I ` m all for it,

though I hope bad guys will find Raymond and kill him (is it cruel to wish someone`s death?) and Super H takes Yelina and her son with him back to Miami and after that I ` ll sure be in my own HEAVEN, of course everyone can join me there :lol:

I, personally, don't wish death to Raymond. I actually think a lot more conversations between him and H would make for some awesome scenes. I'm actually on the side of the fence that says, if in fact Raymond and Yelina are married, that a divorce may be the best thing. I just think H has lost enough people in his life and losing his brother--twice--is just a mean thing for the writers to pull. Both on the characters and the viewers.

I agree with you actually HaM I was just being a bit tongue in cheek earlier ;)
I don't wish Ray dead at all, and I felt a bit annoyed that we never got more H to Ray scenes in season 3, there is so much they needed to talk about and I would have loved to hear.

But that marriage must be shaky after evrything he did, and her feelings for H, would be keen to see what the outcome is with Ray still alive, plus I'm campaigning for less angsty H in season 5, so killing Ray wouldn't work :(

I would definitely like to see more H/Ray scenes. Towards the end of Season 3, DC said he would like to explore their relationship further. I hope the writers decide to take that on next season, I really do.

Tally and I were discussing this the other day, saying we could imagine Ray really struggling to live a normal life, having been undercover for so long. His marriage basically is over, and maybe he disappears again. That would be a believable way to go. We could get lots of mileage out of that! ;)

^^ That scenario would certainly would work and be entertaining and believable all at once. God knows I'm sick of all these ridiculous storylines we've gotten in s4 :rolleyes:!

Also I'm hoping that they'll let Davy help out with what he wants his character to do. I know that Gary Sinise and William Petersen do get some say in what they want to happen with their characters. I think to hear his views of how the Brazil thing should go, would be interesting.

Anyway, as promised a fic update:

844 words

well actually it ` s not that I prefer him dead too, I just don` t think he `ll give her a divorce so easly knowing about Horatio ` s feelings towards Yelina and then he and Yelina have a son.

It could be very interesting seeing that unravel though. There is alot of potential in this storyline. Let's hope the writers do it justice! :rolleyes:

HnM, thanks for the fic update. I shall read it later when I can relax and enjoy it! :)

maybe Ann Donahue when she says about the whole new direction of CSI: MIAMI she says about Horatio ` s family, they haven` t told us too much about his brother, about Yelina and when did actually Horatio understand he loved Yelina, I think it would be interesting to see it and to learn more about it

HnM thansk a lot for this as always brilliant H/Y fic update :D

MiamiDade i know that only mods at Shipper Central can correct users posts so feel free to edit my every times when u think so without warning me. i have habit to break the rules :p

Stef cool H/Y pic :D did he look at her a.. ?! :lol:

as like the rest guys here i too like a lot the last statement of H : 'We go to barzil', but....i`m not big optimist. he still chase his 'wife' killers agrrr...and don`t know how hi will tell Y for this news or how she will accept this stuff. it`s going to be too complexity if Y is again in S 5 and also we have one alive Ray too ....won`t make any sense if CSI M writers kill this brother again. if Y is back again in this tv show i`ll accept the plot/story she have husband and H is around them. i`m to curious to know why Y marry Ray and how H and Ray can live with THE ONE lady on theirs life between them.

after i see this last epi from S4 somehow regret that Aerosl don`t betray H ...

You're welcome Pusher.

That is another thing I'd like approached in s5: H/Y/R's past history. That, I think, would be interesting to be brought to light. Maybe a lengthy conversation between the three would be the best way to approach that?

csim_16_lg.jpg

Lonely Man Lyrics
by Elvis Presley

It's a lonely man
Who wanders all around
It's a lonely man
Who roams from town to town
Searchin', always searchin'
For something he can't find
Hopin', always hopin'
That some day fate will be kind

It's a lonely man