Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lovely picture Pusher. Thanks. :)

HnM, thanks too for the fic update. Wonderful, as always. :D

You gals are welcome re the fic and polina I do have a new installment brewing right now. I'll get the ideas out of my head and onto paper when time allows. :)

Also thanks Pusher for the pic and lyrics. The King does have a lot of suitable love songs that fit these two.

HnM, I've finally got around to reading your fic and it has me on the edge of my seat, wanting more! Thanks for your efforts. :D

Glad you like it and thanks for the comment in fanfic :). And MD I don't think I've commented on how much I love your banner. I could just stare at it all day!

It really was a lovely update HnM, and I love seeing MD's banner too. It doesn't get much better than our two holding hands. ;)

These caps are from another of my favourite scenes. It's when Yelina finds out that Eugene has been badly beaten in 'Witness To Murder', and she doesn't even have to tell H. He just reads her expression and knows. That reaction was DC's idea. Nice one David. :)

She walks in...

tn_hhwit8.jpg

He catches her expression...

tn_hhwit7.jpg

One look from her tells him....

That the news is very bad.

That moment really emphasizes their connection for me. They just read each other effortlessly.

Thanks Luce :).

That is indeed a very telling scene and it certainly told a lot about these two. H certainly knows her very well and the idea that they can communicate without words does underline that. Also kudos to Davy's idea to do the scene that way! :) Thanks for posting those pics!

You're welcome. Let's hope DC comes up with some more inspired ideas like that one for Season 5. ;)

this pics from 'Witness To Murder' look a lot of like 'Double cap' scene but here Y is the one which read perfect H expression. they two are make to be together.

311.jpg

3121.jpg

HORATIO: When you're done, we'll process him over at county.

YELINA SALAS: Uleta is going to want to try him first.

HORATIO: Okay, we'll wait our turn.

YELINA SALAS: Security guard's wife is going to want to thank you.

HORATIO: Well, we did it together.

YELINA SALAS: Horatio?

(He looks at her. She smiles.)

YELINA SALAS: Thanks.

--------------------*sigh* --------
(Horatio steps out of the room and pauses for a moment. He knocks on the door
to get Yelina's attention.)

(She looks up at him and smiles.)

HORATIO: You got a minute?

(Her smile fades as she looks at him.)

(She looks at James Fukes who smirks at them both. Horatio turns and walks back
into the observation room.)

I found some pics of H and Yelina together i hope you all dint see them yet or just like them.. Because i do. Its more outside the show but the still look cute toghter..
:D ;)

HoratioAndMe said: And MD I don't think I've commented on how much I love your banner. I could just stare at it all day!
Thanks. All thanks got to Luce, her hubby, her digital camera and her tv/video! :D

Welcome Nathalie and thanks for posting those pictures for us all. :)

Pusher, Luce I love those two scenes.

Wow lots has happened since I was in here last. Lots and lots of posts!

Congrats on becoming a mod MD and lets hope you never ship these two in moderation! Wow lots of mods in here!

HAM I read your fic and I must say, right when it looks like it can't get any better, you do up the brilliance. I think the writers could learn a lot reading your work.
Also, I don't think I've thanked you for getting us all through s4. You and your fic was a godsend and I'm hoping you can get us through the summer! :D

Thanks Hummer. :D There's no way I could ship these two in moderation! ;)

I love your new location btw. :)

Yes, this is officially the 'Green' thread! :lol:

Miami Dade, love your banner!
Hummer, love your location.

i would like to see some yelina/madison/suzie/horatio/ray jr. scenes if yelina comes back.
ray should stay in brazil. :p

The Green Thread! :lol: With a bit of white (the Undercover Goose) and purple. Wimbledon colours! :D

I'm posting this again because I like it so much!

tn_hhextreme3.jpg

I know that a couple of fellow H/Y fans are away, so it may be a bit quiet in here for a day or two. :(
i would like to see some yelina/madison/suzie/horatio/ray jr. scenes if yelina comes back.
Me too inge! I have missed their scenes very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back