Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you guys for the comments on my locations. :)

:lol: Good to know that you'll be sticking around MDa lot. You're an ol' faithful like HnM,Lucy, Tally and Ducky :D.

ROTFLASTCS! Hummer you and your avatar ROCK like Gibraltar! SO. LOVE. IT. You just put the Zippity in my Doo-Dah! :D

HnM thanks so much for the latest fic installment. We, the Faithful, are akin to parched souls struggling to slack our H/Y thirst in this enforced barren desert of AD's. So the fanfics from the Group, you and Hummer are, without doubt, a much needful tonic and lifesaver.

*Group Huggles* :)

i swear, H/Y can communicate without words.
i rewatched 'under the influence' and i like the scene with ryan's job interview.
i like the scene not only because of ryan ( :D).
H/Y smiled at each other so warmly after the interview and i also like her smile during the interview.
i always laugh at the end where horatio said to ryan: i will think about it and looked so serious (poor boy) and then he turned to yelina.... awww :D

Hummer said:
Good to know that you'll be sticking around MD alot. You're an ol' faithful like HnM,Lucy, Tally and Ducky :D.
Wow, I really feel honoured now. :D

Love your avatar too. Ditto to what Tally said about it. Brilliant! I've seen a few others at Holly_Holy's LJ and they are great, but that one is by far the best!

inge, I really loved that scene in 'Under Suspicion' too. Their looks were very sweet indeed. :)

That scene in 'Under Suspicion' was beatifully subtle. The epitome of all that is H/Y. :)
Wow, I really feel honoured now. :D
So do we MD. It's great to have you around more. :D

Congratulations MiamiDade. :D

I've been away, but just wanted to say how impressed I am that this thread is still as strong as ever. Real life is very hectic, but I will visit when I can. :)

Here's hoping that we might be seeing Yelina again soon, even if I am sceptical about the writers.

i watched tonight a rerun of 'hurricane anthony'.
great H/Y episode. the last scene was great.
during the episode she asked him if he was ok a few times.
now i'm glad the my television station here in Austria airs reruns of season 2. i can see all the great moments between them again. :D

I have such fond memories of Season 2. Hurricane Anthony has definitely gone down in H/Y history as a classic episode. I have a couple of caps from that beautiful last scene...

tn_ha15.jpg

Poor H battling his emotions...

tn_851.jpg

Aww. ;)

No-one has ever made H act like this other than Y. He is adorable around her, like a schoolboy trying to pluck up courage. You can feel his pain!

Yesterday evening I was watching one TV reality talk show. The subject was : 'I know the womans". The main fight was : ' goo sex or deep love '. Team A who was for the sex have show some quotes and scene from 'Sex and the city' TV show, but most interesting and curious fact was tha when come the time for team B to say theirs opinion ...know what or who they show and quote ?! :devil: ....... Ours dear Horatio :lol: I just can`t belive in my eyes :lol: They show some scene from epi 'Nothing to lose' and start to discuss that in real life still exist mans who know what womans want :p

I found the most perfect song for them...

Right Here: Staind

I know I’ve been mistaken
But just give me a break
And see the changes that I’ve made
I’ve got some imperfections
But how can you collect them all
And throw them in my face

But you always find a way
To keep me right here waiting
You always find the words to say
If you chose to walk away
I’d still be right here waiting
Searching for the things to say
To keep you right here waiting

I hope you’re not intending
To be so condescending
It’s as much as I can take
And you’re so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending till I break

You always find the words to say
If you chose to walk away
I’d still be right here waiting

I’ve made a commitment
I’m willing to bleed for you
I needed fulfillment
I found what I need in you
Can’t you just forgive me
I don’t want to relive all the mistakes
I’ve made along the way

But I always find a way
I always find the words to say

We always find the words to say
If I chose to walk away
Would you be right here waiting

Erm...the reason I'm here...or.. Goose is here... is the fact that I saw JF posting here. Has she been here like...earlier? :lol:

I just told to Luce one day that oh damn how bad behaving people here in H/Y thread is... don't know the rules... such as MD, Luce, Tally, JF, HaM, Me :p

It's so hard for the mods in here to control this thread ;)

Y' know guys... I did something bad. I went to watch end of "10-7". Made me sad and angry. I hope season 5 would change things :( Y should have slapped Ray, call him bastard and say "I've found the right Caine now" and run to to H. Yup, that's how it should have ended.

Hmph!

*grabs a few shots of vodka and leaves*

Great to see you in this thread jorja_fan! :D Thanks for the lyrics. :)

Pusher, that is amazing! Could you tell which scene it was?

EDIT: Hey, Ducky! :D We posted at the same time. You know, I have it on good authority that this is the most well behaved 'ship'! ;) :lol:

That ending is exactly what should have happened. *sigh*

Welcome jorja_fan. :D

Good of you to drop in Ducky, er, sorry, Goosey. I keep blowing your cover wide open!

Thinking of what Pusher said about that tv show - H might know what women want, but he doesn't act on it. If he did, he would have gone on vacation with Yelina and Ray Jnr. Instead he had to save his good-for-nothing bro! :rolleyes: Why does he always have to be so noble? No need to answer that! Anyway, I hope he acts on what he knows Yelina wants one day. ;)

what women want ?! or what we want to see in S5 :p

H: What if I were to say that you wouldn't have to go there alone?
Y: Do you understand what you're saying?
H: I do.
Y: I haven't had coffee yet.

tn_hhsm.jpg

tn_hhsm6.jpg

MiamiDade it was when H tell Y that Suzi is Ray daughter.

as HnM is away for taking her school exams, i`ll stay for while here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back