Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.
HnM love ur banner :D it`s make me smile and gaze at them (H/Y) for a log time :p

'You save me and I will save the day'.

for me this is like Microsoft Office Word program with option "Safe as" over extant file (or version S4 H --> better update S5 H with Y by his side)....:lol:

Luce i know it that u will try to have some free time and to make ours day with this pics :D for me there in this pic Y try to smell H scent like in the hug moment in ur banner :p

and Fabian for this hint about Yelina maybe returning in season 5... i firts will wait to see the last epi from S4 and to decide for my self is there need she to come beck....

SPOILER

H will know one surprise new for Aerosol... if this is tha SHE is the woman of his life....agrrr...don`t know what to do.... :mad:

gah! i've been away too long!
its just all this s4 rubbish. its really put a downer on me.
i need to find some more H/Y caps. cause they're all wonderful.
but i cant find any at the mo :( anyone wanna supply us all with some more entertainment!!

Thanks for the comments on my new banner everyone. :)

Pusher said:
'You save me and I will save the day'.

for me this is like Microsoft Office Word program with option "Safe as" over extant file (or version S4 H --> better update S5 H with Y by his side)....:lol:

:lol: I just had to laugh at that! Yelina and H together are certainly the better version.

I was looking through my photobucket last night and found this pic.

Yelina: Shut up and kiss me!

Must be green day...

Yelina: Shut up and kiss me!
:lol:

"Let's study our route off into the sunset honey..."

tn_hhwit.jpg

I really am going to kiss you now....

Love the caps, Luce and the caption for the first one. H looks like he's thinking," Wow, it really isn't as far away as we thought." ;)

Also like your new H/Y icon. :)

Thanks HnM. All credit goes to my lovely co-Mod Thumpy. She may not venture into Shipper territory, but she is quietly quite fond of H/Y. ;)

great caps guys. i want her back in season 5 and not only for one episode.
like your new avatar too lucy!
i agree, thumpy always makes great icons.
your banner is also great Horatio and Me!

in the first episode yelina appeared i had the feeling that she was cold to horatio. anyone else thinks the same way?
in which episode yelina said to horatio: this morning i woke up and my first thought was not ray is dead.
not the originial quote because i never saw this episode in english. but i love this quote.

Thanks inge. I probably wouldn't use the word cold as such, but she wasn't making it easy for him! I think we have to look at why she may have acted this way. These two have alot of history, even if they were never romantically involved. I can imagine that Yelina would have felt frustrated at H for always managing to avoid facing his feelings. She was always the more direct of the two. I the final scene of 'Simple Man', she's kind of playing with him. Notice how she relents in the end though, with that cheeky smile on her face. ;)

The other episode that you're referring to is 'Grave Young Men'. Here are a couple of caps from that lovely scene... :)

tn_MSGYM.jpg

tn_MSGYM2.jpg

Welcome back schelle. Yowzah, we're up to 701 posts. Guess we had better start thinking of a new name for thread #4. :)

Er, how are the respective fanfics coming along? Any new installaments on the horizon? *nudge, nudge* :D

Heard this on the radio this am...

"Now and Forever" - Richard Marx

Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head,
You make sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread.
I lose my way but still you seem to understand,
Now and forever
I will be your man..

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given to me
I'll try to show you each and every way I can,
Now and forever
I will be you man..

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time,
All this time..

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever,
I will be your man
Now and forever
I will be your man.....

1128.jpg

I `m listening to Joe Cocker` s “You are so beautiful” :

You are so beautiful
To me
Can` t you see
You` re everything I hope for
You` re everything I need
You are so beautiful
To me

And thinking about H / Y, oh it ` s like a torture, why did they write her off the show?
They said they wanted to try something else, something better … have they got it?
I `m so sad

Though in early morning I `ve seen something that I didn` t hope to see in my town – a HUMMER, big black amazing car … You know I think I was looked like a fool standing there with my mouth opened, it sure looked like the one Horatio Caine drives. My friend said something like “Well it ` s just a car” and I said “Sure, hummer is just a hummer” but thought “When you don` t connect it to Super H”. It gave me a few minutes of pleasure …

701 posts! :D How about a thread name that has some reference to the 'Coca Cola chemistry - the romantic real deal!' Hmm, can we use the name of a product like that, or is it considered advertising, lol? I remember this suggestion being made before, and I think it's a Tally expression! ;)

That's such a telling expression on H's face there Tally. Has to be 'NTL' I guess. What a scene that was.

polina, try not to be sad. We know how you feel and it was a ridiculous decision to write Yelina off. The show has been a shadow of it's former self since, and I'm being polite!

There's always this thread for comfort and therapy, where we can wallow in these lovely lyrics and pictures. I know it's not the same as her being on the show (and we will almost certainly see her again), but it's good for the soul. :)

TallyHo said:
Welcome back schelle. Yowzah, we're up to 701 posts. Guess we had better start thinking of a new name for thread #4. :)

Er, how are the respective fanfics coming along? Any new installaments on the horizon? *nudge, nudge* :D

I opted for 'The Romantic Real Deal' way back in this thread. Don't know if everyone elses opinion is the same. :)

As for a fic update, I've got one under construction and should have it up before we get to the next page. I would've had it up sooner but you know how life is. :rolleyes:

Yes, that would definitely be my first choice too. :)
There's always this thread for comfort and therapy, where we can wallow in these lovely lyrics and pictures. I know it's not the same as her being on the show (and we will almost certainly see her again), but it's good for the soul.
It certainly is MD. Let's wallow a bit more! :D

tn_hhwit9.jpg

I think they're holding hands again. They are just so sneaky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back