Horatio VS Grissom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by UltraViolet:
Sends shivers down my spine iMat. You have such a way with words...

copy223.gif

Charming one aren't you? Don't be afraid. There is nothing in this world which could harm you, my dear. Anyways, I would like to thank you for allowing me to escape my dingy cell of the most disturbing nature, and freeing me through a window into your world.

See you soon... my dear. ;)

--iMat

I agree that it seems useless to compare Horatio and Grissom, since they are so different. There is room for both of them. Actually I would like to see a movie or episode with Grissom and Horatio stranded togeather in the wilderness or an island. It would be awesom. :lol:

Wonder if there could be an episode with both Grissom & Horatio in...?

If Grissom had gone to Miami within the Vegas/Miami crossover in the episode 'Cross Juridictions' we would have seen how they'd cope with each other and each others surroundings.

yeh...g
rissom would have learnt horatio's way of wearing the sunglasses...put it on then take it off then put it on again and stuck out his hips and lean on it.. actually we love grissom the way he is NO!! we dont want him to meet that ginger jerk who keep taking his poxy glasses off!! :mad: :mad:

Ginger jerk eh? At least he cares about the victims, something Grissom has never done.

Besides, this is a moot point, William Petersen hates the spin-offs and wouldn't be caught dead on one of them. At least we got to see H and Mac Taylor work together. And they worked quite well together to.

Who needs the jack-ass scientist Grissom anyway?

Faye_Valentine :devil:

Posted by Faye_Valentine:
Ginger jerk eh? At least he cares about the victims, something Grissom has never done.

Besides, this is a moot point, William Petersen hates the spin-offs and wouldn't be caught dead on one of them. At least we got to see H and Mac Taylor work together. And they worked quite well together to.

Who needs the jack-ass scientist Grissom anyway?

We do, he's quite smart, with Horatio, sometimes he misses the most obvious things (like the fire thing in the pilot episode). But with Grissom, he doesn't miss such things. He tests things to see whether something makes that mark or what killed them.

Yeah. Grissom "tests" things. OK. Yeah. That's because he doesn't have a life.

That doesn't prove anything, H is human, he messes up. That's why I like him. He's not a robot who NEVER misses a single thing like Grissom, who is all-too perfect and impervious. Grissom NEVER makes mistakes, he always has some smart-ass comment that degrades another character and he always puts himself first.

And H always goes over the evidence umpteen times in case he missed something. He cares. He stands up for his CSI's, Grissom can't even stand up for himself.

Posted by Faye_Valentine:
Yeah. Grissom "tests" things. OK. Yeah. That's because he doesn't have a life.

That doesn't prove anything, H is human, he messes up. That's why I like him. He's not a robot who NEVER misses a single thing like Grissom, who is all-too perfect and impervious. Grissom NEVER makes mistakes, he always has some smart-ass comment that degrades another character and he always puts himself first.

And H always goes over the evidence umpteen times in case he missed something. He cares. He stands up for his CSI's, Grissom can't even stand up for himself.

Actually Grissom does make mistakes, everybody does. It's just because Grissom is lead on to be a very smart perfect man without a life that you don't notice them.

Well, that's what I don't like about him. He needs to get out of his shell and grow up and mingle with some humans and return to society.

And even when Grissom does make a mistake he never acknowleges it or just points to a mistake someone else made.

Actually he makes a mistake in an episode (1X21: JUSTICE IS SERVED) and he does register it. This is what happens:
GRISSOM: I was wrong about the species.

DR. ALBERT ROBBINS: I'll make a mold of the bite. If we're lucky we can narrow
it down to breed.

(GRISSOM looks over at WARRICK and NICK, both acting strangely.)

(WARRICK turns away.)

GRISSOM: What?

(WARRICK and NICK look at GRISSOM.)

NICK: Most people don't admit when they're wrong.

GRISSOM: (shrugs) I'm wrong all the time. That's how I eventually get to
right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back