Horatio VS Grissom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by iMat:
I'm going to be a bit vulgar here, but only this way, will you understand.

Horatio is a badass motherf*cker.

Grissom is a pus*y.

--iMat

oh man, words cannot describe how much I agree with you! :cool:

OMG. Read my post about the dead David Caruso.

Gmoney is the man.

I can't beleive Grissom is winning! Horatio is the bomb!
The s***! He's a tough, badass cop. Grissom is such a
wimp. GO BACK TO CINCINATTI! lol Sorry, lame joke, but the
truth at that. When I first heard about this Horatio is
a Grissom wannabe, I'm like, "Where did this come from!?"
How? Why? H-How can you compare them??! Uh, I wouldn't even
begin to, to, to, uh! *scoffs* *roxbury throws her The
Early cases DVD across the room* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
:devil: :devil: :devil: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :lol:

Seriously though, come on! Grissom over Horatio?! That's
kinda what the joke is all about. GRISSOM FOR HORATIO!
GO BACK TO CINCINATTI!!!!!!

But it's from a baseball movie cause a player was traded from Cincinatti, to California, and someone chooses Hemerling, (guy from Cincinatti, and also not as good as a baseball player as), Michell, (guy from in California).

Cause the coach puts Hemerling up to bat, instead of Michell. So this guy in the stands is like, "Hemerling for Michell?! GO BACK TO CINCINATTI!!!!!!!" He's telling Hemerling to go back where he came from, Cincinatti. lol

It's from the movie Angels in the Outfield. Now everytime
I hear about Grissom I'll go, GRISSOM FOR HORATIO!?
GO BACK TO CINCINATTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! In favor of Horatio of course.

And that's about it.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what do I have to say about this thread? GRISSOM FOR
HORATIO?!?!?!?!? GO BACK TO CINCINATTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Damn straight Horatio's a badass.

If anybody harms anyone, criminal, child, man, animal, alike, Horatio would go:

BAM! And lay the smackdown on those punkasses, and drag them to interogation, spill their waters and sodas right out of their hands, and yell and scream at them until they've broken down.

Unlike Grissom who would probably make some Ivy League comment, while the bad guy just shakes his legs, and crosses his arms.

Remember that episode where Grissom got attacked in the question room? Hahahaha!

Horatio would go "POW BIATCH! Nobody touches my linen fiber suits!"

--iMat

Grissom rules. He's smarter, cooler, and he's not always acting like a smug son of a b*tich... :cool:

Grissom may have his little quirks but that's what makes him a much more cooler as well as a more interesting character.

Grissom is better than Caine, 'nuff said. ;)

I'm with Ray. If I want to see some smackdown, I'll go watch a movie starring the Rock. The reason I got into CSI to begin with was beacuse it was all about the science, and the lab was run by someone a little more cerebral. It was a nice change from the tough cop stories.

Go GRISSOM!

Posted by BabaOReilly:
I'm with Ray. If I want to see some smackdown, I'll go watch a movie starring the Rock. The reason I got into CSI to begin with was beacuse it was all about the science, and the lab was run by someone a little more cerebral. It was a nice change from the tough cop stories.

Go GRISSOM!

If you wanted science, you should go watch "Physics TODAY!", or "Chemical Properties of Praticles at High Velocity" on your public access channel.

Grissom isn't cool. Maybe for a book club or something, but he wouldn't cut it in a more aggressive setting. He would break down as a cop, while Mr. Caine is a hybrid. He not only examines evidence, but he busts the criminal's ass as well!

--iMat

all I have to say is.....LT. HORATIO CAINE ALL THE WAY!
aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm done

Sorry but Grissom is the better of the 2 lead characters.Don't get me wrong,I like Horatio too but Grissom has the edge for me.He is eccentric,(some would say geeky) but that's one of the reasons why I like him.He's not your typical lead character in a U.S. crime series.He's like the Columbo of the forensics world.
As for being a badass and a wiseguy,that's not what Grissom is about.He lets the science do the talking.Horatio may have some wise crack comments but actually does very little in terms of investigating the case and processing the evidence,especially in season 2.He plays a more authoritarian or supervising part.
Grissom has a temper although it doesn't surface very often.Examples of his temper can be seen in Anonymous when he realises Paul Millander has outsmarted him,Friends & Lovers when he catches Ethan, the guy dealing Jimson Weed and in Gentle,Gentle after he discovers the dead babies body.
Grissom cares just as much as Horatio about the cases and victims but doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve like Horatio does.That's not a detriment to Horatio.I think everybody realised the kind of guy he was from the start and I don't think anybody can question his passion for his job.He shows his emotion far more readily than Grissom.Even the biggest of die hard Grissom fans could try and put Horatio down for that.When he gave Eugene his badge after he was killed in Witness To Murder,that was the perfect example of the type of guy he is.No matter how much some fans may hate Horatio,nobody can say that his heart isn't in the right place.
Horatio is a cop turned scientist so there's always going to be the wiseass comments,whereas Grissom is a scientist through and through so you can't really say one's a smug SOB and the other is a woose.The way they've both mastered their trade and the path they've taken to get where they are now are what makes them so different.
I don't think Grissom and Horatio can truly be compared but both should be admired for their dedication and passion.
In the end,both sets of fans win by having such diverse and dissimilar lead characters.Both shows just wouldn't be the same without Grissom and Horatio.Both CSI and CSI:Miami would suffer if Grissom or Horatio left the show.I'm in the UK so I can't pass comment on Mac Taylor yet as I haven't seen the Miami/NY crossover episode but he has a lot to live up to if he's to become as popular as Grissom or Horatio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back