Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. Toot!

Re: Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. To

Aw, kitty. He's adorable. Knowing there's a homeless kitty out there named Orange Crush makes me wanna go out and adopt him. Maybe he's a sign of good things to come.

I have hope. Ryan is fired and Eric/Calleigh is the big ship now. That leaves Horatio and Natalia and lots of screen time to be had.

I've been wanting to work on my fic so badly but I haven't had time. I have the next chapter nearly finished, though. Work has been terrible.

that sucks man but i shall wait patiently :)

agreed, horatio and natalia are left out so that gives them a chance to work cases together and get closer.

there should be more H/N love, can't we lure people in here with candy or something? candy and alcohol perhaps?

I'm all for that. Or maybe you get a free shirt (and a cat) when you join this ship. Don't know where we're gonna find so many cats, though.

That kitty inspired me to write a story. Anyone else writing? I noticed there's a few H/N stories over at ff.net.

Ok. Im new to this ship. You guys really think H and Nat will work out?
That would actually be cool!

I think they could really benefit off each other's personalities. Natalia is very playful and Horatio really needs that in his life. Whereas Horatio's stability and ability to stay grounded could really help fight off Natalia's flakiness. I don't know. One of those opposites attract pairs. God knows Horatio needs to laugh and Natalia makes him smile. She brings out a playful side of him that we never get to see.

we're glad to have you CSINicole. we are a poor ship... :(

i don't think we're going to see them fall madly in love any time soon (no matter how badly i'd like to see that) but a good solid friendship would be nice. its obvious that they get along because she's about the only person he has a conversation with longer than 10 words, other than suspects anyway. and they work well together although we hardly ever get to see that. they had a nice little scene in man down when they went to the generals house and found the secret passageway. thats what i want to see more of.

Me too, ilh214. I think above all what Horatio really needs is a friend, and I think Natalia could be that. In the Halloween episode she was the only one who seemed concerned about his "close call." (you can watch the video here.) They seem to be able to talk about important things. I think Horatio could use a friend, since he's so lonely. I hope they continue to have scenes like that.

i love that scene. natalia brings out the old H, before he became a robot. you notice how he keeps inching closer to her as they talk? body language!!! they totally want eachother.

Oh yeah, I noticed that. And the way they smile at each other. And how he stood there, watching her walk away. It was a very telling scene. I wonder if the writers were actually considering going there then. It just seemed like a really important scene.

Also loved the final scene of Internal Affairs. I love how he comforted her and let her rest her head on his shoulder. So sweet.

they couldn't have scenes like that and IA if they weren't going somewhere with it. (well, they could and they would just to string us along) but it seems like someone somewhere is laying the groundwork for horatio and natalia becoming close. they can really relate to eachother, they've both experienced loss of a spouse and abuse. she is his counterpart and i don't care what anyone else says!

i think they should end every episode with a little H/N heart to heart about the case and life in general. kind of like jerry springers "thought for the day"

You know, I really hope the David/Eva rumors didn't cause the writers to change their minds, cause that would be a real shame. Regardless of what's happening off the set, they do have really good chemistry and it would be a waste not to explore it.

that would be terrible! i hadn't even thought of that. i heard of the rumor but didn't pay any attention to it. basically i just don't care about their personal lives, thats their business. what i do care about is whats happening on screen and theres definately chemistry there.

but you never can tell where TPTB will go with it, all we can do is hope that they recognize the potential horatio and natalia have and don't throw it away.

Hey!
I'm not exactly new to this forum but I am definitely new to this thread...I didn't know it existed!!... :eek:
I came looking for it when I register but I couldn't find it so, I thought I was the only one that liked this ship...good to see I was wrong!! :D

Romantically talking I'm a H/Y fan but that doesn't mean I can't support H/N right? (Plus both can co-exist)
I'd really love to see them as close friends. For me is a fact that there's chemistry there, and that doesn't necessarily mean they have to be together...

Their scenes together are great...the end of "Internal Affairs" is just way too cute...I had a huge smile on my face when I watched it. One of the things I like the most about this moment is that we can see Natalia is not afraid of making physical contact with him; she didn't though "oh is H, is my boss I can't touch him", she just felt it, she needed a shoulder and she did it. And I'm not saying it was just about need, I think she also showed us that she really trust him and feels secure enough to do it without feeling awkward . I read some of you hoped he did something more than just stay there still but come on! it's H!! The fact that he didn't jump and put her away it's a big thing!! Plus he could've just stared to the floor but he didn't! He kept his head towards her!! :D

Also, I have just watched for the fist time the scene of "Course of the coffin" is it? (The one in the vid Skylar posted...thanx by the way! :)) And it's adorable! It's good to see them talking about more than evidence or suspects...talking about life, it's a really cute moment between them! In other season there were moments like this with the other csi’s but in this one we hardly ever had them…

Well, I think I've said enough...sorry for the long speech but I'm really exited about founding this thread at last!! :D

hi Patricia!! i'm so glad you found us!! (if anyone asks i didn't bribe you to post in here :D)

H/N isn't my OTP either but my other ship is sooo not happening since 1/2 of it is dead (or supposed to be anyway). but out of all the possible het pairings for horatio this is the only one i like and once i started thinking about it they just really grew on me. and of course the IA scene sealed my fate as an OrangeCrusher.

back in s1 or s2 a 'real' conversation with H wouldn't have been a big deal but these days its really rare so i think it says something when it happens with only one person.

ilh214 said:
hi Patricia!! i'm so glad you found us!! (if anyone asks i didn't bribe you to post in here :D)

Well, you actually didn't so you don't have to worry about that! Beeing here is my personal choice! :D

back in s1 or s2 a 'real' conversation with H wouldn't have been a big deal but these days its really rare so i think it says something when it happens with only one person.

Yeah...may be it does...may be it doesn't...we can't really know until something else actually happens or not...
Either way it's good, so keep it coming! :D

Back