Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. Toot!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 25, 2006.

1. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Re: Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. To

Aw, that's a great manipulation. I love it.

The end of Internal Affairs is my favorite. Eva did a good job in that scene. And I wonder if her head on his shoulder was improvised. Horatio certainly didn't mind having her that close. I wish he would've grabbed her hand or something, though. That would've been so sweet. By the way, Law_Mort put that scene (and all the others) on You Tube. I keep watching them a lot :D

That picture makes me realize how much I love the name of this ship :lol: It's so appropriate.

2. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

lol thats not a manipulation. it looks like that but its just a screencap. they are awfully close...its why i picked it to put here.

i wish he had done something other than just sit there too, like put his arm around her, anything! maybe he was too scared to though. i could see him faking a yawn and stretching his arms and then casually putting his arm around her. that would be totally cute.

okay, i'm off to watch some orange crush scenes! (yep, i totally dig the way the name fits :lol:)

3. _____Skylar

It's not a manipulation? Wow, that's so sexy! They're standing so close together they're probably sharing a pair of pants.

Horatio! He's so sneaky with his moves. I bet when he's off work he "accidentally" drops his sunglasses on the ground and asks Natalia to get them for him so when she bends over he can check her out. Oh, that sneaky old bastard.

4. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

those scenes from youtube were great! i was watching the end scene from internal affairs and they both reach into the box at the same time...you can so tell theres chemistry there. and sure she was grieving over her ex husband and all but what better way to move on than with H?

and the scene from 'curse of the coffin', he was genuinely concerned about her, thats so sweet. and when she walks off and he turns around...yeah, i totally know what he's looking at. he ain't foolin nobody!

5. _____Skylar

When I watched that scene for the first time I though they were gonna hold hands, or something. It was very interesting that the camera focused on their hands like that. I like!

That final scene from COTC, I think it might be my favorite. Just something about it, maybe his concern or the way he kept gazing into her eyes, really sexually charged. And they really connected. AND he didn't put his sunglasses on and leave, he watched her walk away! It was such a "huh, what's going on here?" moment. And I think it's the scene that inspired this thread, judging by the pics in the opening post.

6. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Wow I didn't even know this thread existed. I need to spend more time in Shipper Central.

Well I like the pairing okay, considering I'm really all for H/Y. But they balance each other out, she needs a stronger man who's really in control (I couldn't imagine anyome more in control then Horatio) and he needs some fun, to let go, like Skylar said. Besides, they both really need someone, and he's all for the neglected abused type, right? And if she had a kid, even better. :lol:

Jk, but I really do think they'e right for each other. Since we haven't gotten much Horatio time this season, why not a relationship next? He needs something to keep himself occupied, gosh.

7. _____Skylar

Hey, cainesugah!

I don't know if I'd like to see them hook up next season, what with all the E/C drama. I think it would be nice to see them become friends first. Like really good friends. Why do I get the feeling Horatio has none? Like, I can't see him going home and calling 3 of his buddies to come over and watch the game.

He could take Natalia to a baseball game and then explain every little thing about the game to her because she's clueless when it comes to sports. He'll try not to laugh when the opposite team bats a home run and she gets up and yells "TOUCHDOWN!" He'll smile when she gets their entire section (and eventually the whole park) to do the wave. They'd have a blast.

And then after a season or two of friendship, they can hook up and settle down quietly, have a kid or two.

8. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

this is the only het couple i ship and the more i read about them and watch them, the more i like. and she is totally H's type. young & hispanic. so i think i'm gonna sign up permantantly as a passenger on the USS Orange Crush. :D

i can totally see them at a game or something, someone *cough*skylar*cough* needs to write a fic about that. i would but it would come out looking like a 3rd grader wrote it lol. i can make icons though, which i'm currently working on some orangecrush icons, yay!

i don't want it to happen too fast and wind up like her and eric. they don't need to have a one night stand. besides, H isn't the 'wham bam thank you ma'am' kind of guy. and H rushed things with marisol and look where that got him. so i agree, they need to become friends and let the relationship grow and i think they are well on their way to that happening.

9. _____Skylar

Hah. Well, I'm busy with Breakable now but who knows? I'll probably write other fics when I'm done with it.

I think Natalia's learned her lesson and that's why she's laying low now. She's had a rough two seasons. She also seems to date guys who don't appreciate her. That's a bad pattern that needs to change, and we know how caring Horatio can be. I wonder how she'd react to for once having a guy in her life who adores her for who she is and doesn't treat her badly.

10. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i don't think H would be capable of treating a woman badly. i think he'd be really protective of her. for example, in 'burned' when the suspect was getting cocky and grabbed natalia's arm, H's voice could have cut glass. i know he's protective of all women and children but i like to think that particular brand of hatred was reserved for the one who was mean to natalia.

11. _____Skylar

Yeah, Horatio's like the patron saint of abused women.

I loved that scene, cause it showed Natalia's very strong, and that of course Horatio cares. I'd love to see them doing more personal stuff together. I love the scene at the end of Curse of the Coffin. David and Eva play off each other really well.

I had a bit of writers block with Unbreakable but I think I worked it out. I wish there were more fics out there, though. Breaks my heart.

12. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i found some on ff.net! i was so excited. check out this story. its extremely cute.

i hope they have more scenes together next season, i think they work really well together. there is a lot he could teach her. um, about being a CSI. :D and i think she makes him feel at ease, like he can be himself. i can totally see them hanging out and playing xbox. lol and him getting pissed off cuz she's beating him at halo.

the man is seriously uptight and the only cure is a dose of ms. boa vista. 3 times daily. doctor prescribed. :D

13. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

Can I get into this to? I think like the idea of Horatio and Natalia together. :cool:

14. _____Skylar

I read that one. I read them all! I'm thirsty for new fics. Fiiiiics.

Horatio playing video games, lol. Maybe Natalia takes him to the arcade. That'd be so much fun. And he wins a teddy bear for her. That's a fanfic that needs to happen.

Welcome, Melty_Fan! Here's your t-shirt:

[​IMG]

15. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

Lol Skylar....you're not hoping for much! But I agree with you. I would love to read a story like that. ;)