Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. Toot!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 25, 2006.

1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Hot potato, hot potato, hot potato, Eric gets her, hot potato, hot potato, Ryan gets her, hot potato, hot potato... STOP!

You're it, Horatio!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm sorry. I don't necessarily ship, I just think it's funny. Watch out, Frank.

Anyway. I'm sure there are H/N shippers out there. Come out of hiding, guys. It's okay.

2. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i'm one of them so i confess. i do find them cute together i mean think about it a red hair baby who would probalby be as cute as Madison! i know that H has a big heart so i was just glad that he was nice to her after the table explosion!

3. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Count me in heeheh! :D
    I think a grown up woman with flaws and all ( apart from ELR being one of the most gorgeous women alive, thud) and some experiences behind her would me so much better for H than some pseudochild bride with leukemia. :(

Besides N just had dinner with Ry, nothing more HA! My decision! Since they never showed it, it's not there.

And Eric was just a rebound having fun bimbo from evil ex hubby, to heal some scars and move on!! :cool:

4. midnight_tiptoes

Re: Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. To

When we heard Eva La Rue was coming on the show, I thought she'd make a great partner for Horatio. Mainly I wanted her character to be a strong, competent, highly career oriented woman without being some sort of Nazi, because Horatio is always running out of control and he really needs someone to open his eyes. I thought the character of Natalia would fill those shoes nicely.

But then they turned her into an adolescent tragedy magnet and that hope went out the window. They completely ruined her character.

But they may fix her this season (although it doesn't look too hopeful). After she was treated so badly by her ex and Eric (and Ryan, to a degree), Horatio might make a good boyfriend. He's the knight in shining armor, after all.

5. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

But......but...but. if she gets together with Horatio she will DIEEEEEEE! The Horatio curse is still out there!!

Cure Horatio's curse and I would even date him. But get rid of the curse first. LMAO.

Love your location midnight tiptoes. Caine/Stetler's house of pies...LMFAO!!

The Good Rebecca

6. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

well i dont think he's curse its just bad karma! but its not really cheerful to date a guy who lost 2 girlfriends!!i just hope he doesnt start depression this season i mean yeah he loved Marisol but come on that wasnt gonna last!he does need someone mature!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

shhh!!! Don't tell her that!

lol the hot potato, hot potato, hot potato thing was funny...

Question: How long does it take for H to forget about his already dead wife?

Answer: 3 episodes into the season

:rolleyes:

8. Juma

Juma Police Officer

It IS strange we haven't seen any grieving. Not even Eric, and Marisol is supposed to be his favourite sister or something.
    It's like get revenge and all wil be well. I'm not to crazy about that messege.

9. Juma

Juma Police Officer

we're about to fall of the earth platform. so I decided to bump as back.
    :)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe..well you guys already know what I think of BV judging from my location...

I think H needs to mourn the loss of Marisol for 3 more months before moving on lol
    But, then again, its Miami anything impossible can be possible!

11. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Horatio's curse sort of reminds me of the curse of the Bambino, the one die-hard Red Sox fans believe(d) in until 2004 when the Red Sox won the World Series. It had been 86 years since the team had one a World Series. I mean, Babe Ruth was the greatest baseball player to ever live. He played for the Red Sox and (supposedly) as soon as he was traded to the New York Yankees, the Red Sox started doing badly. Ever since, the Yankees have been the rivals of the Red Sox. They still are.

I guess what my point is, while I don't support Horatio/Natalia, maybe she'll reverse the curse! After having every woman he's dated go six feet under, maybe the H-bomb will finally have a successful relationship. I think it would be good for him. It'd probably do wonders for his self-esteem, too. "Finally! I've been dating her for half a season and she hasn't died yet... there must be something here."

12. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

*Squees at screamingpoet's baseball reference*. Back to topic though, I think it'll be interesting if Horatio and Natalia do end up getting together. It's the perfect way for H to not only get the girl but get rid of baddy Nick once and for all.

Note: I don't ship Natalia either. But I figured only so much time would go by before this thread popped up. I do know some H/N shippers who would be happy once I tell them about this.

13. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Hehehe. As said before I don't really ship, but if I had to, I think N would be good for H. Like take the man out dancing! Have some fun! Get over evil exhubby and dead wives!
    And DC & ELR have some great on screen chemistry.

14. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Too late to edit. :lol:

On the ff net there are some really nice H/N stories up. For some of them you need to change the setting to "all ratings". :)
    Enjoy!! :D

15. midnight_tiptoes

I read them. It's weird. At the beginning of season 5 I thought they'd pair Natalia off with Horatio, cause La Rue seems to have the most chemistry with Caruso, and it's hard to find a woman Caruso has chemistry with.

Horatio + Natalia = Ginger Kids?