Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

It's not a court mandated extradition. She's in the country illegally. From Mexico's standpoint, it's a simple deportation. Interpol's involvement is due to the outstanding international warrant against her. Shouldn't take any time at all to have her returned to Austria. In fact, she should be back there by now. We hope!!!

2. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I love your avatar, Inthewind! Who is the talented artist?

3. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:cool:
    It's a caricature from magixl.com, but not sure of artist's name. Isn't it great?

4. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Well, Heidi is still saying that the death threats against David Caruso, his daughter Greta and his companion at the time, Liza Marquez, were all a joke. And she's expecting a "light" sentence since no one got hurt. She just wanted to do something "special".

http://austriantimes.at/index.php?id=11660

I really, really hope that David's people are staying on top of this and are ready to show this woman for what she is.

She is indicating in this article that she, "learned her lesson", but she continued to watch CSI Miami on Mexican TV.

Those of us who have watched this insane woman and her hateful crusade know that she didn't learn anything. In fact the online hate mongering and harassment of David Caruso never stopped for one second. Someone needs to present evidence at her hearing that she is not only psychotic, but a compulsive liar as well.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's even possible to provide this woman with the help she needs to regain her mental health.

5. H_Miami_fan

H_Miami_fan Police Officer

Seriously? A joke? She just might be insane after all, or she's just hiding behind that as an excuse.
    What's so funny about making a death threat, the joke just seems to elude me.
    She did succed in doing something special, now she'll be known as a complete nutcase among other csi miami fans and everyone else who has followed this. Good for her...*sarcasm*

inthewind; that is indeed a cool avatar :)

6. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

A LIGHT sentence? WHAT is she smoking!? Like CRAP if you threaten to hurt someone people are going to let you off...She is proving herself insane by even assuming that a 'light' sentence is possible! GOODNESS....I would assume the Feds (or whoever) have all of the evidence of her online activity & stuff...I mean, they have his testimony, they have probably taken her laptop so they should be able to access the written threats/stuff from there...*sigh* Poor David..I can't wait till all of this is over, and he can rest safely knowing she's behind bars in a mental institution with no hope of ever getting out....She really, seriously needs to be locked up. Mental people (to that extent) do NOT learn lessons....it's impossible.

7. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

That's been her defense from the start, that "it was a joke". It's a symptom of the psychosis. She actually believes she's done nothing wrong. Remorse is not a word in her vocabulary, except when it's useful to her.

The statisticians say the chances of a complete recovery are remote, and only under heavy and continuous medication.

Heidi has a charm that's hard to combat. Many on the internet still think she's innocent. The judge allowed her to remain free after she skipped the first time, with laptop, passport and visa, on her assurance she'd appear in court for the second hearing. Didn't happen that way, of course.

8. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I agree totally with you...I just can't wait until this is over so Caruso & his family can know they are safe again...That woman needs to be locked up and medicated for the rest of her life...And yes, not believing you did anything wrong in a case like that is a huge symptom of psychosis...she is showing lack of guilt/remorse for what she has done, poor behavioral control, failure to accept responsibility for her actions...(wow, psych classes in Nursing school paid off ;p I'm kinda proud of myself!) All of these display a psychopathic diagnosis. SEE this government, LOCK her up!! Has Caruso recently reacted to any of this? Does anyone know how he is doing with everything going on?

9. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

That woman did not learn anything. Her threats and the stuff she wrote on line got worse! She never stopped writing when she was in Mexico! More over, if some one hurts Caruso or his family because of the garbage she wrote or the information she gave, she is responsible in part for that. I hope that she gets more then just for stalking.
    She made death threats against at least three people! She didn't show up to her court date! She committed liable, written slander! She provided other stalkers with Caruso's personal information!

10. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

As far as I know David hasn't ever publically reacted or spoken about Heidi.

I'm only guessing, but I would think that David wouldn't want to give her the publicity and attention that she was so desperately craving. To acknowledge her publically would do that.

I would hope that he's living his life and letting someone else, possibly his attorney's, deal with Heidi.

Who, btw, hasn't changed one bit. She is still claiming that she will get either a light sentence or walk completely. If the Austrian authorities let her go it will be a travesty - but they've let her get away twice now so I really don't have much confidence in their legal system. :scream:

I'm sure she'll be back and when she is the nightmare will start all over again for David and his family. :(

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  11. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Okay, I'm really enjoying the changes I'm seeing in Horatio these days and I'm excited for the episodes coming up!

I've love to see more Horatio/Kyle and it looks like we might. I want to see that relationship progress. I've always been a little frustrated that Kyle hasn't acknowledged more how much Horatio has been there for him.

Now, with a new job and a new apartment, all courtesy of Dad, you would hope that Kyle would start to show a little appreciation.

I think that David and Evan have great chemistry and having Horatio with a son has softened him up a little. That was needed as he was going more and more dark. Hopefully this Russian mob storyline doesn't reverse this trend - like having them go after Kyle. It would be too easy to take this storyline down that path.

12. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

The video that someone posted on youtube of film they shot during a CSI Miami shoot, that CSI_Justine posted in the spoiler thread yesterday, has some real nice shots of David and Jonathan togo working - in case anyone missed it. (David waves at the two shooting the video at the end.)

The comentators even remark they've met David and he's a really nice guy! Imagine that! ;)

13. bgnogan

bgnogan Hit and Run

Horatio question

Horatio was my favorite CSI character in seasons 1 and 2. He was excellent, interacted with the other characters more, laid back and more human. Then in season 3 he started to change, and now he's almost completely different. He seems so distant now, as if he doesn't care most of the time. Plus he acts like he's invincible or something. I still love his character but he was much better in the first two seasons.

My question is why did they change him?

I want the old Horatio back!:(

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Re: Horatio question

Moving this over to the Miami thread since it pertains to the one and only Horatio. :)

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Horatio question

You have to remember that he has seen his brother come back to life and then get killed again, and he got married and she got killed. And more recent episodes brings him a son he never knew he had. Such things change a person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.