Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends where you found the article. If it's from a celebrity gossip magazine/blog/site (in which case we actively discourage posting such articles due to privacy) then I wouldn't put too much thought to it.

Though about the 'difficult to work with' bit, that was from his NYPD Blue days. I doubt if he's like that anymore--I've heard the cast all say how great it was to work with him. *shrug*

Though about the 'difficult to work with' bit, that was from his NYPD Blue days. I doubt if he's like that anymore--I've heard the cast all say how great it was to work with him. *shrug*
I agree...I don't think he's the same guy now that he was then...He seems more mature and realizes how fortunate he is to be a part of something like CSI:Miami...what upsets me is, people can't seem to let go of what happened back then...It's like they feel the need to always throw in the fact that he left a hit show....They just need to let it go...I think DC has and good for him.:)

^Agreed.

I don't think he has a phobia for doors. Wasn't it in one of the more recent epys was it 'Miami Confidential" he pushed down the door of this drug place and barged through to arrest some guy. I also recall in 'Skeletons' where he went through the house door to arrest Walter Resden.

I don't know if it's ok to post this here, but I was curious, I read this weird article:

We all know that David Caruso has been labled as a “difficult” actor, but now you can add “portalphobia” to his resume.
Portalphobia is a fear of entrances, exits or any open doorway. It seems the writers have to make sure not to have David coming into or leaving rooms, but, in the event the lead decides that a door is too close for comfort, entire scenes have to be reblocked.
I am sure this makes him really popular with writers and directors.

I was wondering if there's some true on it, if he's never close to a door, or if it's just gossip or fake rumours.
:scream:
The rumor came from "TheGossipFix" with, of course, no source. Then Ausiello did a "Blind Item" on it in TV Guide (I would have thought they were above that, but apparently not), The Stalker's been spreading it throughout the internet. There's no recognized phobia called "portalphobia" though there could be by tomorrow. New phobias every day. If anyone could believe this one, watch the show. It's not happening. And The Stalker perpetuates the "difficult" label, bringing it up nearly every day somewhere.

Then let's not give the stalker any more satisfaction by letting that rubbish through these doors. :) (which I completely understand isn't the intent.)

Just an 'fyi' for those who aren't sure about the information they find: As a general rule of thumb, unless they're from reliable sources like CBS, CTV, E! Online, etc. then it's probably best not to post them here as to maintain as much privacy to the CSI actors/actresses as possible. (If you're not sure about an article, feel free to PM either myself or Wyoming)

Places like 'CelebrityGossip.net', 'TheGossipFix' (thanks inthewind for letting us know where it came from. :)) or other tabloid-like sites/blogs/papers are examples of places we should steer clear from.

Here's to hoping David and his family find justice through all of this.

Last edited:
I read the article in the news section the stalker is in the wind - that is really freaky for DC and his family. I hope the family stays safe, the authorities find her, and lock her up for good. (BTW - not me despite the name. Please note it is HoratioStalker. :D )

You're alright, I'm very sorry about having posted it, but it was, dunno, so weird, ridiculous that I didn't think it'll could be even considered as an intrusion in his private life.

You're alright, I'm very sorry about having posted it, but it was, dunno, so weird, ridiculous that I didn't think it'll could be even considered as an intrusion in his private life.

At the time, we didn't know where it came from so no need to apologize. :) But I think it's safe to say that since the 'stalker' is making her rounds around the internet, we should be careful about what's posted--and even gossip columns in general because even if the information is fake, it causes people to speculate/spread rumours that could slice too deep into the stars' personal lives (for example, not wanting a medical condition/where one lives/sexual orientation etc. to come out whether true or not. Hopefully that answers part of your post? :)) and sometimes ruin reputations.

So for that reason, we don't allow speculative nonsensery here except information regarding issues/topics openly brought forth by the actors themselves or official/reliable sources. :)

Last edited:
It's a shame that all forums don't abide by these same rules. It would make posting a pleasure instead of subjecting oneself to a diatribe from the resident lunatic and total oblivion from the moderators.. Good Job here, everyone!

At the time, we didn't know where it came from so no need to apologize. :) But I think it's safe to say that since the 'stalker' is making her rounds around the internet, we should be careful about what's posted--and even gossip columns in general because even if the information is fake, it causes people to speculate/spread rumours that could slice too deep into the stars' personal lives (for example, not wanting a medical condition/where one lives/sexual orientation etc. to come out whether true or not. Hopefully that answers part of your post? :)) and sometimes ruin reputations.

So for that reason, we don't allow speculative nonsensery here except information regarding issues/topics openly brought forth by the actors themselves or official/reliable sources. :)
:thumbsup:
Excellent points, speed_cochrane. Many times an innocent comment or question will be blown out of all proportion by one of the trolls or given an entirely unrelated twist, or both.
BTW, love the new pic. Mac is growing up so fast. Wished they'd leave the curls for a while longer. Gorgeous toddler. Dad's not too bad, either!;)

Thanks for sharing the pics of little Marquez. He looks really cute.

Looks like DC has lost some weight too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back