Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I watched it too. :)

^ Word! I have nothing further to add, because you have summarized my thoughts in a nutshell right there.
    Very much so. I know I have said this many times, but when Steve Maeda left the writing/producing staff at the end of Season 3, it was a huge loss to the show. I still firmly believe that much of the show's quality left with him, and it is still yet to recover.

2. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I totally agree with this!

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I agree with all of you. We need the old Horatio back. I miss the Horatio that didn't seem invincible. I never thought I'd say this but I kind of wish that he'd get hurt or something along those lines. I mean it's like the title of this thread says Even Heroes Have the Right to Bleed. That's what makes him human. I think they've just built his character up so high that it's going to take who knows what to bring him back down. I have noticed though in season 6 that he does seem more like the old H a little bit. Hopefully we'll eventually get back to the Horatio that we fell in love with. :cool:

4. RedHot

RedHot Witness

5. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Interesting music video - anyone know the song used? Sounds like James Blunt maybe. I had to laugh how DC stayed in character as H and the other guys were doing it, too. The leather jacket is quite nice. :devil: The one business partner seriously looks like DC's brown-haired brother. Now I'm wondering what the company is and what the product will do...

6. RedHot

RedHot Witness

Do you have photo of the brother of DC that you can post a link to? I would like to see him.

7. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Great vid RedHot!!! Thanks for the link... DC indeed looks yummy in it... :devil: And good ear HoratioStalker it is James Blunt "Same Mistake"... the song is featured in the new movie P.S. I Love You too... :D

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys....and just to say....We really do need the old H back!!! i agree 100 percent!!! but i think the only thing that would bring the old H back would be to have Speed back...and i don't think that's going to happen :(

9. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Er, he doesn't seem to have a brother according to IMDB. I was just trying to say that one of his business partners looks like he could be his brother only with brown hair.

10. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Now, that is not true....

11. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh I got a late Christmas present and it was season 5 boxset...brilliant, not the show it used to be but I can't resist new episodes!
    Anyway was watching whichever episode it was when Frank stood on the landmine (used to be able to quote all epi names, not as addicted these days!) and I have to say at least one episode a season where we get that boyish grin, head bowed, half chuckle should be written into DC's contract absolutely adorable, took me back to 'Crime Wave' where he escapes the demolised building...oh I did just melt and had to watch it again ;) Will never get tired of it.

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I agree Footyliz! It should be in his contract that he has to give us that irresistable smile. Just makes you want to watch those scenes over and over and over again...which I do :)

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Footyliz that episode would be 'Throwing Heat' and yup that smile really does melt you.
    IMO he should smile like that a whole lot more, and not just once per season. :D

14. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

^^Yes it does! :D :devil: :D
    It was good to see that he could still do that ...because for a long while I doubted he coud.

[​IMG]

15. jencsimiamigrl

jencsimiamigrl Hit and Run

I thought the recent show was really well done for David and good drama for Horatio. Though i want to see more of him as afather now instead of just a brief little blip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.