Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calleighspeedle, you are my hero! What great pictures to start the weekend with! :)

And now... from the season 2 bonus disc, a rare shot of H/DC with glasses:
NDVD_005.jpg
I... LOVE them on him!

Wonderful pictures everyone. Sorry I disappeared for a few days. I broke two toes and have felt terrible since then. I will post some pics soon... I promise.

mrsjrewing said:
Wonderful pictures everyone. Sorry I disappeared for a few days. I broke two toes and have felt terrible since then. I will post some pics soon... I promise.
Oh dear! I hope you're feeling better. In the meantime, curl up with your computer and enjoy some DC - that'll make you feel much better! :D

Oh no, mrsjrewing, I'm sorry you hurt yourself and now aren't feeling well... hope you get well soon!!! :)

Here's some H/DC hotness to speed you on your recovery...

losingface10.jpg
... here's some S1 H from Losing Face (sad epi :( )... but DAMN the man looks sexy!!! ... :eek: :eek: :eek:
and

serge3-2.jpg
... John Kelly says "Get Well Soon"... :D:devil:

Enjoy Ladies!!! ;) :)

This is in regards to H havin this new son, if they even make it to where it REALLY is, I know they've confirmed it but it seems like they like to switch things around too so I still cant help but think that they could still pop up later & say oops! But here is my ?... For me H seems to be the leader of this team in the same way a father is to his family..he is big daddy.. so to speak, but I always liked the idea that to Horatio the team IS his family, does anyone else think that by giving H a blood related son might take away his tight knit connection he has to his team?
Some of my favorite scenes of Horatio are when hes being a comfort to his team; His being by Eric's side after the shooting; watching Ryan quietly worried about his eye problem; looking after Calleigh; being a comfort to Nat after her ex's death...those scenes have highlighted his emotional side for me, thats when I admire him the most ...I just hope that TPTB dont screw w/ that, its what makes him amazing!
mrsjrewing said:

Oh I sooo feel for you, I did the same thing about 2 months ago..by stubbing it on my computer chair no less. Hope ya feel better!

thought i come up here one last time as it bedtime for me and what do i see sexy pics of Dc thanks horatiosangel love them both sooo hot :devil:

mrsjrewing get better soon just take it easy.When i have seen an emotional H i think it brings out the best of him,weather its coworkers or victims can't say much about s6 as i won't see it til next year :(

nice pics and feel better soon Mrsjrewing!!!

and tomorrow is the s6 premiere!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!! *dances happily*

mjszud said:
This is in regards to H havin this new son, if they even make it to where it REALLY is, I know they've confirmed it but it seems like they like to switch things around too so I still cant help but think that they could still pop up later & say oops! But here is my ?... For me H seems to be the leader of this team in the same way a father is to his family..he is big daddy.. so to speak, but I always liked the idea that to Horatio the team IS his family, does anyone else think that by giving H a blood related son might take away his tight knit connection he has to his team?

I think there's a possibility that he could spiral further away from his team--especially since he's been more than distant as of late. Of course one could argue that Madison or Ray Jr. would have the same effect on Horatio as he does offer the same 'family' atmosphere to anyone blood-related to him. However I think that because his son is much older thus not as dependant on Horatio as a father (If H decides to take up the job) figure. There's also the 'criminal' element from him which may cause Horatio to either become closer with him or push him further away. Who can say? But I do think that because of this revelation, he'll focus more on his real family (Ones directly related to him, lol) as opposed to the one he has created in the team. Maybe he feels they don't need him anymore? They seem to have less need for him. Only recently have some of them opted for his aid. Ie: Natala re her ex, Ryan re his job. But he does always offer that extra helping hand with his expressions alone.

Great question. :D

Some of my favorite scenes of Horatio are when hes being a comfort to his team; His being by Eric's side after the shooting; watching Ryan quietly worried about his eye problem; looking after Calleigh; being a comfort to Nat after her ex's death...those scenes have highlighted his emotional side for me, thats when I admire him the most ...I just hope that TPTB dont screw w/ that, its what makes him amazing!

I admire that about him as well--same with his interaction with victims. I surely hope we don't lose this aspect of him come this season as it's really been one of his endearing qualities and I fear the writers will find yet another way to make Horatio out to be less true and raw and more contrived.

mrsjrewing, I hope you heal up well and that you're feeling better. :)

Thank you all for the get well wishes. I am feeling a lot better. I am starting to walk without limp. I wanted to share some H screencaps. Here are two from the season three episode: Recoil:

H1-1.jpg

H2-1.jpg

Great pics mrsjrewing !!
I specially love the first one! :D

As HC said, is good to hear you're better! :)

I have just found this on David Caruso Online

"CSI Miami star David Caruso comes to the aid of an injured motorist in Los Angeles, CA. Caruso was not involved in the injury-accident but was close to the scene when it happened. He called 911 and helped move the injured motorist things into the ambulance. Looks like Caruso is a real-life hero as well!"

Here are the pictures
Theyr source is flynetpictures

:)

awww...that's so sweet!!!! i would love DC to help save my life anyday but wouldn't it be ironic if the morotist was Rory or someone like that? :lol:

Nice to see he's genuine and didn't leave the scene unlike *cough* Britney *cough* who was actually in an accident. It's refreshing to see the CSI:M stars are good people as well as great to watch. Oh, and that boy needs a tan!! Yikes! I thought I was pale, and he lives in LA and Miami!!

well i know for a fact that redheads get sunburn very easily so it's understandable that he wears hats all the time and is very pale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back