Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow horatiosangel...thanks for posting the pics, that one of wet John Kelly is something else!

Did anyone see that pic over in the CSI Miami picture thread posted by vegaslights? It shows H looking upwards and woowww, the blueness of those eyes! So gorgeous!

The first picture of DC in the rain is from the film 'King of New York' (not NYPD Blue). ;) It's one of my favourite pics of him - I used to have it in my avatar some time ago. :D

thanks for the pics Calleighspeedle and Horatiosangel the one from 'King of New York'is sooo cool :),great way to start the weekend. Have a safe trip HA

Got a chance to see some of DC flims now just brought a DVD and VHS recorder combi :lol:

Here's two pictures of Horatio/DC hotness for ya'll. Pictures of His Royal Hotness are always a good way to start the day.

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

in the first one the lighting is wierd or something cause he looks like he has a sunburn...but still sexy none the less. and i love the second one!!!! DC has to be the sexiest 52 year old i've ever seen

It is hard for me to believe he is 52. That means he is 27 years older than me. But, he is just so hot. Well, like they say... age is just a number.

oh wait...sorry my bad he's only 51!!! :D so that would make him 26 years older than you mrsjrewing :D and he's like 34 years older than me!!! oh well i don't care :D he's still sexy!!! :D

Hey, that not too bad. After all that is only one year more than my ex-fiance. So there's a chance... kidding. I doubt I would be his type.

calleighspeedle, I stare to the shirtless photo about 5 minutes, sigh.. I just wish I was next to him, thank you so MUCH.
horatioangels, wow, wow, wow, that smile is awesome!!!

Thank you. I might watch my favorite CSIM episodes tomorrow as a gift to myself. Nothing better than Horatio on your special day.

Happy Birthday mrsjrewing! :D

In honour of your special day, here's one of my favourite pictures of Horatio. :)

Horatio00078_Manhattan_Manhunt_from.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back