Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

If she's the same one who's been stalking DC here on the internet (my understanding she's also from Austria), I hope she's stopped. She's done (or attempted to do) a horrific
amount of damage to David and his family, has numerous websites, and goes by dozen or so different names.
I would bet most, if not all, of you have had some contact with her, without having any idea who she was.
She's a perfect example of the need to regulate the internet.

:lol:Is that an orange sweater? And here I always thought he'd look washed out in orange.

:p :pInstead, HE LOOKS GORGEOUS!!! :p :p

I love the orange on him! Great complimentary color. Show design people - are you looking??

skyqueen said:
I would bet most, if not all, of you have had some contact with her, without having any idea who she was.

thats downright scary. i try to push the thoughts of all the creepy people online with the power of anonymity and then i hear about something like that and i get all paranoid. anywho...

SpeedsDaughter, i dig that 2nd picture. it just cracks me up. :lol: he's cute as a button.

He really looks great on that sweater!!!
I loved it! :D

SpeedsDaughter thanx for posting!!

Good ol' Google never fails... I just want to rush up and give him a hug in the 2nd pic. :lol:

OMG! Some weird people out there! My friend and I hasve talked to an online predator without knowing it! It was really scary when we found out! Poor H! Like he know fans stalk him all the time but not like this! Over the top!

Some people really need to get a hobby. Making multiple websites about an actor, than threatening him because he doesn't answer.. Poor DC :(

off topic

Lol 3 ppl using my avatars , NICE :lol:

:devil: :devil:Don't want to belabor the stalker scenario, or give her undeserved attention, but be aware her websites are meant to demean and/or discredit DC.

She slams not just his work as an actor, but his personal life (apparently has a personal grudge against his current relationship, child & unborn baby), posts any personal information, is a blogger on TV Guide site, has a blog that purports to be DC's own and quotes things supposedly said by him (all outrageous, i.e., like 'I don't want fan mail', and 'I want to be a sperm donor'), has published private addresses, phone numbers, & information in public records, writes & posts fanfic on 'csi from out of the lab', quotes herself between websites so it appears these items were written by others, started & then perpetuated rumors of DC and his costars, etc., ad nausaum.

No, I have no personal knowledge of her. Over one weekend when ill at home last fall, on a hunch I started tracking her sites. I'm not particularly computer saavy, but even I picked up on her duplicity (writing style, grammar, times of postings, etc.)

The virtual anonymity of the internet has given rise to these stalkers. I'm not usually in favor of infringement on our 1st Amendment rights, but this is clearly stalking, which can and may lead to more in-your-face harrassment. She, and others of her ilk, represents a real threat to their targets. Can she be stopped before she presents a personal danger to DC and/or a member of his family?

I cheered when reading she had sent 100 letters and was being investigated. Apparently she's stepped over the line now, giving authorities the opportunity to hopefully close her down.

Please know I hate even alerting anyone to her psychotic presence, but items keep cropping up which indicate that many are unaware of her (and I pray there's only one). We need to be reminded that the internet, like any other communication outlet, can be used or abused to the benefit or detriment of others.

I think that even when she's gone, the ppl who really read those sites .. will be very angry because they REALLY believe what she says. I came across that site a few months ago. It's pretty pathetic really..

:mad:Hopefully, if authorities can tag her (maybe for mail harrassment) they can close down her sites.

:devil: :devil: You call her pathetic................I call her psychotic.

My fear, as with any psychotic stalker, is that her behavior could escalate; i.e. Mark David Chapman, John Hinkley, etc.

Performers, politicans and other high profilers put themselves and their families at risk daily. They do it in part because they (& we)are naive and don't want to believe there are those who would do harm simply for the attention factor.

:( You cannot rationalize an irrational act.

Truly a shame that people like this exist. Poor DC. Some pople truly make me sick.

Anyways, as much as we worship Horatio/David Caruso, I think it's time we get to happy stuff. Or just start an army. That's always good. :)

:lol: :lol: BACK TO HAPPY STUFF! :lol: :lol:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:SpeedsDaughter: Do you know when or where the photo in the orange sweater was taken? I haven't seen it before and IT IS OUTSTANDING. :p :pYUMMY! YUMMY! :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back