Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Pusher said:
btw ur here for the 2nd time in one week and still we didn`t see ur famous 'I see Ants...' pics :rolleyes:

:eek: Oooh! I have to post some season 5 ant screencaps! [of course non spoiling ones]

I had to come because I was sure I saw vodka-soaked breadcrumbs here somewhere *goes searching*

He almost reminds me of a blonde like OMG! I broke a nail! I can't work anymore! I'm really pissed cause we wanna see H be himself again! :cool:
If I have to I will go down to Florida and make myself push him into doing something! Come on your a guy for once! Show your true colors!

DaWacko said:

I had to come because I was sure I saw vodka-soaked breadcrumbs here somewhere *goes searching*

ahh the last time when i check up Lucy's fridge there had only few cold beers. but i`m sure for S6 premiere September will have a lot vodka ;)

i look forward for ur S5 ant caps :) maybe we have to put a lot ants in Miami lab... this way H will do some work... not lab work... but still work... killing ants :lol:

They have been here waiting for you Ducky. I keep replenishing them to tempt you back! ;) I think H is definitely still looking for those ants btw....

tn_burned18.jpg

ahh the last time when i check up Lucy's fridge there had only few cold beers. but i`m sure for S6 premiere September will have a lot vodka ;)
I shall make sure I have both in time for the S6 premiere party. :D Let's hope the episode is better than the S5 finale - shouldn't be too difficult. ;)

aww thanks Lucy for this lovely pic from 'Burned'. :D humm it`s look like for H is more easily to look around for invisible ants then to look direct in the eyes this beautiful P.I. :devil:
I shall make sure I have both in time for the S6 premiere party. :D Let's hope the episode is better than the S5 finale - shouldn't be too difficult.

it will be difficult for TPTB to understand ur Churchill quote ... whole 2 y. they deny the truth that there is something wrong with Miami....poor them :p but maybe with a lot vodka in my system i`ll like every type surprise in S6 premiere :lol:

Are we gonna have a cast picture for the new season? Like here's last years and H looks pretty good without a suit jacket!

pic1.png

So I just watched "Hill Street Blues" episode 'Personal Foul' and I just love David's character (he plays Tommy, the leader of the Shamrocks gang). He was soooo young (the episode was from 1982)!!!

wait I don't think that's from season 5 I don't know cause H look's younger um I'm guessing season 4? I really don't know if someone could clarify that?

I think it's from S4, because the 'Killer Secret' part sounds like H to me, what with his past and all (and how he confessed the murder on 'From The Grave'). The S5 premiere promo I've seen has the word 'Rio' on it and has H standing with a gun in his hand with a caption saying something about going to the world's sexiest city.

it will be difficult for TPTB to understand ur Churchill quote ... whole 2 y. they deny the truth that there is something wrong with Miami....poor them
Very true. Maybe one day, they'll rediscover their integrity, but I'm not too hopeful about that. ;)

Anyway, here's the Season 5 'Rio' promo pic:

tn_Rioad.jpg

Nice picture, shame about the caption!

I love the promo pic both from s4 and s5. H just looks so hot in them both. I wonder what s6 promo pic would be like, I bet it'll have somthing about

H's son

Hrockz said:
I love the promo pic both from s4 and s5. H just looks so hot in them both.

He really does! :devil:
I haven't seen them before...patluver144 and Lucy, thanx for posting!! :D

I hope it's allowed to post such things:

I read today in the newspaper that a crazy fan from Austria
wrote over 100 letters to David Caruso. She wanted an autograph, but she didn't get one. She also sent a thread letter to him. The FBI and the Austrian police investigated and they found out who she is, but she's hiding now. The police think she wants to travel to Miami to visit him.

Sorry, but some people are crazy.

Man, I'd be scared out of my mind if I got 100 letters from ANYONE, let alone this crazy lady. Poor guy.

holy crap i can't believe someone would do that! the things people will do. *hides the 99 other letters...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back