Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Ok fine... this isn't really about Horatio but I don't know where else to put this stuff :p

In our newspaper, there was a story of our crimelab (we basicly have just one :p ) that is located in Helsinki. There was explained how much it has grown, how much more they take fingerprints and stuff and how much slower and "boring" the real CSI work is than it is in TV shows. The story also told that the head of the crimelab is called "Horatio of Helsinki" :lol: Dude had red hair, man it made me laugh. :lol: :lol:

And with his comments "sometimes I think we should send our samples to Miami because they are so fast"

And my sister's theory of why Horatio is called "H".

"If they'd give nicknames like the English do, he'd be Ho or Hor and it would be plain wrong so they have to call him H"

Just random post here *waves at everyone* :D

just a heads up, if you have Cinemax, Kiss of Death is on right now and will be on again on sunday afternoon and they are running Mad Dog and Glory a couple times next week.

apparently the gatekeepers at cinemax likes them some DC. :D

Hey welcome in Ducky that is quite funny!

Oh yeah would be wierd calling H, Hor or Ho, that is just not right...H is cool :D

Very funny thing today, it is the end of term and we are showing DVD's to our students, I teach science and we can get away with CSI cause it's science ;) One of my collegues asked me which were good episodes of Miami, I had to think hard to remember it was good episodes not particularly the ones that H was best in :lol:

Ducky! *splashes oceanwater as a welcome* :D I was going to throw sand but I didn't want to get it in your eyes. :eek:

DaWacko said
"If they'd give nicknames like the English do, he'd be Ho or Hor and it would be plain wrong so they have to call him H"

Or y'know, they could name him 'Ratio'. :lol:

At least your crime lab has a 'Horatio'. I was watching The First 48 and Miami's head criminalist is some latino guy. :p Doesn't quite make the same impact, lol. (By the way, I don't mean in any way that there is anything wrong with latinos)

ilh214, thanks for the information! I'll be sure to check out Mad Dog and Glory. - I've seen Kiss of Death one too many times I reckon. Then again you can never have too much Monsieur Caruso. :D

;)My 6 year old son does call him 'Ratio. I think it's a good fit.

I was watching The First 48 and Miami's head criminalist is some latino guy. Doesn't quite make the same impact, lol.

I think I saw that same episode, speed_cochrane...they were working 3rd shift or something and kept talking about all the sugar they had to eat to stay awake. The latino dude drives a Taurus, I think, and he smokes...I kept waiting for the Hummer to come rushing up to the crime scene and H to jump out...too weird. :rolleyes: :lol:

Welcome back, Hunter!!! :)

Getting back to season 6 wishes... I'd like to see H's heart come back. I think it was the end of "Death Grip" where he hands the reporter a list of names of girls who went missing and never made it in the paper because they were either Hispanic or black. We haven't seen something like that from him in a long time. Colors in his clothes would be awesome. Not so sure about the red - it might clash. As a redhead myself, I know there are colors I simply can't wear because they either make me look dead or they clash. Some lovely Miami pastels perhaps? And let's have him in the freaking lab! Even if he's just standing looking at crime scene photos, let's have some lab work!

HoratioStalker said:
Colors in his clothes would be awesome. Not so sure about the red - it might clash. As a redhead myself, I know there are colors I simply can't wear because they either make me look dead or they clash. Some lovely Miami pastels perhaps?

I didn't thought about that...i just love men in red so much! :D...I think it depends on the kind of red...

Pastels would be cute actually! But somehow I can’t imagine him with them, may be green or blue...but no purple or orange.
I can't imagine him with one of Eric's flower t-shirts either :lol:

And let's have him in the freaking lab! Even if he's just standing looking at crime scene photos, let's have some lab work!

Totally agree!!
It seems like he's only out there chasing someone or in the interrogation room...

I agree he should be in the lab more. He acted more as a mentor when he was a lab. He didn't seem so selfrighteous. He was warm and funny.

Well not in the lab but at least carrying a kit to the crime scene and actually more like...collecting evidence on his own and not like "Calleigh, what is that?" *Calleigh takes tweezers and picks up a piece of evidence*

:rolleyes:

OMG :eek: 2nd time I'm here in one week!

awww be careful here is a lot dangerous :p H evil twin bro still live here. believe me Hector run away from the lap like devil from the bible :lol:

btw ur here for the 2nd time in one week and still we didn`t see ur famous 'I see Ants...' pics :rolleyes:

I agree with you guys cause all H does half the time in the new episodes is stand there and make himself look pretty! :lol:

Come on we want him gettin down and dirty with the dogs! :cool: :devil:
Maybe that's a little to much but at least show an effort towards the team come on! He leans too much on the team these days and he needs to show them more that he can help and not just stand there and stuff!

DaWacko said:
OMG :eek: 2nd time I'm here in one week!
*tackle hugs Ducky*

Please visit more often! :D

I've been rewatching Seasons 2 & 3, interspersed with Season 5. :devil: Changes are glaring, as if we didn't already know that.

H getting 'down & dirty' was pretty common in past seasons; :mad:didn't happen even once in Season 5 and can't remember any hands-on scenes in Season 4.

:(H has stepped back from not only 'his' team but also from the forensic work. :confused:Who's bright idea was that?

:cool: :cool:Bring Horatio Back!!! :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back