Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

thougth i'd drop by what do i see pics of sexy H drool Hunter got that one you posted as a wallpaper on my phone

Season finale sounds good but I'm not getting any hopes up till I see it. Or well you guys will see it first and tell me all about it.

And yup like Pusher said if the spoiler do materialise then it would be a good chance to get our real H back.

^ errr.... for what spoiler we are talking about ?! i`m geting little confuse :rolleyes:

I'm refering to the spoiler
About H almost dying in the season finale. Then perhaps Y would come back to his side and we'll get the real H back.

ahhh i got it now ;) for ours reggret tptb lose to many chances to bring the Real H back...i`m afraid that he can draw down Yelina with him ...

don`t know ... :rolleyes: all dependent how tptb will handle this spoiler... i'll wait for epi 24...then....if H have some kind of flashback from Rio (re Areosol again) i`m 100 % give up from this tv show .... with or without Yelina....also i`ll love to see the moment when H get seriously wounded and all members from his team act/react the way he do it S 4-5...i`m sure H will make one big speculate over his behaviour the last two years :lol: btw for me my fav screencpas would be H on the ground with a lot blood :devil:

Hunter,that picture is one of his best!!I've seen also too many times before but who cares!?!-The one with the sunnies and that look is cute too!! :)

eeehm, areosol,what??!

Dunno if this has been posted before! Sorry if it has, but I'm sure people won't mind because he looks so good in it!

I also don't know if it comes under a spoiler heading? There's stuff on the cover about the finale, not much, but beware!

I also think the picture should have the sexy guy warning!

Tv Guide!

oo wow i think that TV Guide is in love with David!
they have had him a lot on their covers

Yeah TV guide loves David alot because he's on this weeks cover. So......

H gets hurt in the finale cause i'm not really sure I hope though.

Just please clarify it thanks.

Katie <33333 :D

edited by mod to add spoiler code

Tv Guide!
It's one of those covers where there are a few versions...unfortuentely I got the 'House' one, not that I don't love House, but I mean, CSI: Miami is higher on my shows list and I'd love to have had a DC cover instead of a Hugh laurie cover. :lol: So thank you for that, I got to see how good he looked. (Though a little...pale. Dunno if that's on purpose)

I've noticed something a bit odd. Lately, Horatio's face has looked more square than usual. I could be delirious, but it looks more squared and his chin looks bigger. I think I'm just nuts but has anyone else noticed this? In 'Burned' and 'Man Down' I especially saw it but it has been prettyu consistant every ep in the past few months.

Yeah I think I'm nuts. :lol:

lol i actually thought he was gettin to look youngr lately...

cainesugar said:

Tv Guide!
I've noticed something a bit odd. Lately, Horatio's face has looked more square than usual. I could be delirious, but it looks more squared and his chin looks bigger. I think I'm just nuts but has anyone else noticed this? In 'Burned' and 'Man Down' I especially saw it but it has been prettyu consistant every ep in the past few months.

Yeah I think I'm nuts. :lol:

The sexy warning is good.. :p..eeehm,no you are not necessarily nuts but personally I haven't seen something like that..I didn't notice it at least!

^and he always look go0d ;)

I hadn't noticed anything except that since the start of the season he seems to have lost some weight. Chin looked the same though. :confused:

I certainly don't want any Marisol flashbacks! She should be dead and forgotten!

That TV guide cover is way HOT!!!

I'm looking forward to H getting hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back