Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

OK!!! i'll do that!!!!and is it ok if i use them for the site sometimes? and i agree every time Yelina is with H he's himself, not an imposter! so i hope they keep Yelina around!! because then we know H will come back!!!

Yeah sure that's why I make them ^^ (well a credit in signature is always nice haha)

Anyways in celebration of the new thread
What a man!

Great picture, Kit! :D

Oh I didn't realize his one-liner on Monday wasn't contrived. :lol: Holy saint H that almost never happens, lol.

Luce, wonderful picture! I was almost beginning to forget what those gloves looked like on him. ;)

Here's another thread-warming present courtesy of csimiamionline.

normal_h-191.jpg

I'd love to see the man in something other than black next season. Perhaps lose the over-coats and get something a little more bright to wear. It doesn't have to be pastel white, but I'd like to see more than just his face when he walks around. He's like a floating head, wearing all the black. :lol:

yeah like in S1 and S2 i saw him in some tan suits. and lighter shirts like light blue. that's what he needs to start wearing again, just to brighten up his image a bit.

speed_cochrane said:
He's like a floating head, wearing all the black.
:lol::lol: thats too funny and so true. i'm so tired of all the black. i really really hope they turn H's character around next season b/c i don't know if i can take much more of super H.

Every time Y is with him, we see old H..
Yuppers! We need Y back ASAP as well.

New thread, sexy pics, gloves on H are such a turn on.

I loved seeing H crumble and go to pieces on 'Burned'. So vulnerable and sexy. Yum.. I must say we have hope of finding out real H back.

Congratulations on the new thread!! :D

Thanks for the pictures..the ''where he belongs'' one is so really true! ;)

Holy Horatio Gen that picture is hot! ;) Luce thanks for the reminder of the missing H. We'll never forget that. :D

Need4Speed, i love your icon. ;) It's great! May i snag? (And thanks Kit, i made my icon myself. :D )

ilh214 and Lucy could I please take those pics you posted of H here and use them to make icons?

They're way hot. I can't resist.

^ Of course - feel free to help yourself to any pics I post (that goes for the H/Y thread too). :)

4tqk1ux.jpg

here's one , nothing is hotter then my Horatio's smirk

Hunter said:
Need4Speed, i love your icon. ;) It's great! May i snag? (And thanks Kit, i made my icon myself. :D )
Thanks, i got it from Kit4na, in the CSI: Miami icon thread in fan art. yeah you can snag it, i don't care just give Kit4na the credit. and feel free to take any pics i post on any of the threads.

Forgive me if I'm late, but congrats on the new thread!!! *Raises glass*

Missing
Thank you so much for that scan...I'll be looking out for that when I go grocery shopping :)

Just the plot I've been waiting for. Why? Because his 'near death' (according to Ann Donahue) would be the perfect time for the real H to come back. As Lucy said, we started to see some of the real H return in this week's episode (what a relief), so maybe this is a sign for things to come. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

yah for the new thread pics are cool as well. Would have posted earlier but was baking a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back