Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Congrats for the new thread! *raises glass*

Thanks for posting that article Missing....very interesting indeed :)

Thank you Missing for posting the article. Sounds interesting. I haven't felt enthusiastic about the show for a very long time, but I feel a few good vibes returning. ;)

HC_4_my_birthday, that chocolate cake sounds good. Can you spare a slice? :D

Hrockz any and all things i post on this board are for the taking. :)

thanks so much for that scan Missing! :) i soooo can't wait for the finale. i'm going to go into an outrage and punch a bunny in the face if they let us down.

those pics are great Need4Speed! the last one makes me think of the CSI: Miami Rebel fic :lol:

I know!!! that's what my inspiration was for that one!!!! i just love that fic!! it's hilarious!!!!! you all should check it out!!!!!! it's the CSI: Miami rebel fic. it will have you on the floor laughing!!!!!!!

^ Mmm. Delicious, thanks! :D

I am celebrating the fact that Liverpool do not have to play Man Utd in the Champions League Final. Yayness! That is so off-topic, I think I had better post another picture...

tn_hhha7.jpg

Hurricane Anthony was such a great episode! We even got the white shirt. :D Lovely pictures everyone. :)

oo yay new thread!!
didn't noticed when i logged in:p

yayayaya new thread wooohooo!! cant wait what well talk about in this one. by the by nice pics people!

HORATIO IN HEAVEN that's just TOO good-lookin'! :eek: Oh wow i'm saving that to my comp.... I'm gonna make this an icon or something, that is a very sweet picture! Thanks for sharing. ;)

Hey Kat! I actually haven't seen you post. A little weird, since you're the same level as me. :lol: I guess i never noticed. :( That's not too good.

Missing said:
I don't know if anyone has posted the article from next week's TV Guide May 7-13. Our guy has pics in there and is some spoilers for the season finale so you are warned. Here are the links to it...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e163/ZippyPic/TVGuideMay7-132007.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e163/ZippyPic/TVGuideMay7-1320072.jpg
Thanks for the article! Should be a very interesting season finale.
What? Going back to Rio? Standing under the huge statue of Jesus? I don't get it - Riaz is dead. Why would he go back to Rio?
need4speed sent:
here's some funny pics i made of H.....
book cover.
how do i do this?
Cool
Freeze!!!
I loved numbers 2 and 4! I almost choked on my Doritos laughing! Freeze was especially hysterical. Thanks for the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back