Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

horatiosangel thanks for the pics,had to go and stand out in the rain to cool off

only 48 hours and 25 mins til i see S5 :) and i'm on earlys which means i finish work at 2pm

HC_4_my_birthday said:
only 48 hours and 25 mins til i see S5 :) and i'm on earlys which means i finish work at 2pm

You really want it to start already, don't you? :D
I've been there before...counting even the second left to that precious moment!

Thanx for the pics horatiosangel! :D

Actually I can't complain about the black...it's my favourite colour what can I say... :p
I really like his shirts! I know they are all similar and there's no much variaty but I still like them :lol:
There was a black one with red lines that I looooved! He looked so yummy! :devil: I wish I had a pic of that...
and I'd love to see him with a red shirt...yeah...I love red too! :lol:

They could have Yelena complain that he dresses like he is going to a funeral all the time. She could insist they go clothes shopping. It might be fun watching them at a mens clothing store. Another possibility is his nephew could make a comment that makes Horatio feel old. He could react by going clothes shopping.

Patricia said:
I'd love to see him with a red shirt...yeah...I love red too! :lol:

Hmmm...let's see...I don't have any H ones in a red shirts, but I think there's one of DC in red...

David20Caruso-SGS-017791.jpg

And how 'bout H in all white... YUMMY!!! :D :devil:
normal_h-32.jpg

Enjoy!!! :p :D :devil:

He really looks good in white! :p He looks so good when he is wearing a tux or really dressed up in a tie. He looked so go in the wedding photo with Marisol and Eric.

horatiosangel said:
Patricia said:
I'd love to see him with a red shirt...yeah...I love red too! :lol:

Hmmm...let's see...I don't have any H ones in a red shirts, but I think there's one of DC in red...

Caruso
Edited to place image as link

Thanx for that! :D
I've seen that one, and I looove them!
But I was thinking of a more passionate red ...something like Ryan's shirt would be VERY nice! :devil:

normal_04%7E4.jpg

And yes, he looks delicious in white! :devil:

Just a tiny reminder to please not quote the images, but rather place them in links as bandwidth isn't free. Thanks so much! :)

Yeah, Kerosene, gotta love the lavender tie. :D I bought that issue just for DC...good article too. :)

Just one hotness for today, ladies, just too much goin' on... but I'll make it a good one... :D :devil:
wetH.jpg
Wet H...it just doesn't get any better... :devil:

Enjoy!!! :D

I'm BAAAAaaaAAAAaaCk! :D :D :D

Sorry everyone, long vacation. Details later. ;)

First of all, Need4Speed, that avater of yours is just too great! :D

*rubs hands together* Ooo we're back into picture posting! Like Geni said, let's all make sure we're following the bandwith rule! Now, i'll just post my FAVOURITE picture of Horatio... (for like the 1200th time)

If you would notice how the hair is perfect, and the smile, and the suit colors, the shades and skin tone and ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING!

Kerosene Thanx for posting, I haven't seen that one! :)

horatiosangel thanx! think it could get better but I don't think I'm alowed to say it out loud :devil:

Hunter welcome back! although I dont think we have met before... :)...great pic! that smile is priceless!

hey hunter! whats shakin, bacon?

you know, you would think i'd tire of that picture since you've posted it approx. 5,239 times but no, its still fantastic!

other than a wardrobe change (which has been established that we all want) whats some things you'd like to see horatio do in s6?

personally, i'd like to see him interact with children and victims more. he's so great with them and he's really compassionate. thats what i loved so much about horatio when i first started watching, how he was able to connect with the victims and make them feel better. so i'd like to see him do that again. he kind of did it in s5 but i don't think hot hispanic women in distress should count. but thats just me. :)

and i think we need lots of stetler! they bring out the best in eachother :D if i can't have a caring, compassionate H i want a pissed off H. both are equally good.

:lol:Yep, we sure would like to see a more colorful wardrobe.

:rolleyes:Yep, we love the interaction with the vics/children.

:devil:Agreed, Hot Hispanic women in distress don't count.

;)Yep, more of Stetler. He's such a fantastic antithesis of H, brings out the humanity in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back