Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Ohh, Patricia, that first one is very nice!!! :devil:

And great pics Need4Speed...***fans self after hot flashes*** :eek: And yes, that was from Cross Jurisdictions (in one of his very first scenes too, I think ;))

Here's today's hotness ladies...(Carrying on the sunnies theme :D)

tn_doublecap10.jpg

0863.jpg
Another personal favorite...the man is so damn hot!!! :devil:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D

Hey thanks guys. :)

Nice icon, Patricia...love that pic. :D

Here's today's hotness...

187.jpg
Smiling H ... ***drool*** :D

OUT941116.jpg
Michael Hayes Hotness... ***pants*** :devil:

Enjoy Ladies!!! TGIF!!! :D

Thanx!! :devil:

I looove when he smiles!!!
He should do it more often!!

And thanx for the coment on my icon...I fall in love of that pic the moment I saw it...I just had to have an avatar with it :D

OMG!! the second one is just OMG!!! *fans self* oh and guys i won't be here for a week because i'm going to summer camp. that means no DC!! or CSI:Miami!! *cries* but it'll be worth it because three of my counselors are uncanny look a likes to Speed, Eric and Ryan! and get this, the one who looks like Speed, his name is Ryan and the one who looks like Ryan, his name is Tim! and the one who looks like Eric, his name is Eric too!!! but here's the creepy thing. his last name is Delco. with a c not a k. no lie!! call that a wierd coincidence! he has the same name and looks almost exactly like him. same hieght same build everything! and he's one of the camps lifeguards. and CSI: Miami Eric is a diver. both deal with water! now is that creepy or what? oh and all three of them love the show!!! how awesome does my camp sound!?!? too bad one of them doesn't look like H. oh well three look a likes are good enough for me.

i finally watched King of New York last night and i thought it was fairly good. the line between good and bad in that movie was so blurred i didn't really know what to think. on one hand i really wanted to take the side of the cops b/c hey! they're the cops! but on the other hand frank was doing all that stuff to fund a childrens hospital so i sat there thinking 'he couldn't really be that bad, could he??' and DC's character was great. he was a smartass and he was funny. not to mention totally adorable. :) the scene at the end of the car chase when he's with his partner almost made me cry, it was really sweet and showed how much he cared about him. you could tell his character was passionate about his job and those he worked with.

this is a crucial part of the movie and i don't want to spoil it for anyone...
i could have went my entire life without seeing DC's head splattered across a windshield. that almost traumatized me. i didn't think dennis deserved to die, then again i didn't think the other cops did either.

I laughed my ass off @ end of Kings of New York. I can't help it it was just funny :p

They have that scene posted on yt, ilh21, and I saw it there first, so I was kinda prepared. And even though I hate the idea of anything like that happening to H/DC, I do have to agree with Kit4na that just the way in which the scene was written , it was pretty funny... :lol:

Nice icon also Kit4na... I just love Frank, he cracks me up!!! :D

Here's the hotness for today...
david-caruso-5.jpg

0565.jpg
Gotta love H in blue... ***sighs*** :devil:

Enjoy!!! :)

What episode is the second picture from? Is it where the one Cruz brother kills their father? He does look good in blue.

Thanx for the pics!!!
I looooooooooove the first one!! :devil:

Blue goes with his eyes! <3 :lol:

agreed, the blue is lovely. :) i think horatio should have a goal for s6. not a big one. i'm not asking for intricate plots, back stories, special effects or any kind of love stories because i have learned that it will do me absolutely no good. here is what i would like to see in s6. some sort of color on horatio besides his hair. is this asking too much? god i hope not. he ain't johnny cash. let the man wear something other than black. shock us, put him in blue or really go all out and put him in purple!

I've seen DC (not HC, as I recall)in a purple shirt.

GORGEOUS!!!!

Yeah, I know we're quibbling about the small stuff but, please, trash the black for awhile or cut it with some color (maybe to coordinate with his co-stars). I suspect the intent is that he stand out from the other color-coordinated cast. That's fine. However, enough is enough!

If they are planning to make this season lighter they could have hime wear brighter clothes to mark the transaction. I would like to see him wear a purple shirt.
At least they let him have some style. It could be worse. He could dress like Columbo and wear a crumpled raincoat.

Yeah, Sphinx and ilh214, I agree...the all black has got to go... :mad:

Maybe, they could write it into the story line, like H's house gets broken into and they steal or trash all of his clothes, so he has to borrow some until he can buy some (from Eric maybe? YUM!!!) I can just picture H in one of Eric's tight fitting shirts, with some of the buttons undone...***passes out from all the H hotness*** :devil:

Oh well, until our dreams come true ladies, here is some H/DC hotness in colors other than black... :)

OUT941105.jpg
A young (and extremely HOT :devil:)DC...

deathgrip13-1.jpg
A suitcoat and tieless H (so YUMMY!!! :devil:) from Death Grip...

Enjoy Ladies!!! :devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back