Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Great lyrics, Patricia!!! I'll have to see if I can find it and give it a listen. :D

Sorry so late, guys...here's the H/DC hotness for today:

A younger DC...
    [​IMG]

And DC in black and white...(another personal favorite ;))
    [​IMG]

Enjoy ladies... I'm off to take cold shower now. :lol::devil:

Oh, and if anyone is interested, I posted a little Horatio Hotness vid on yt. I can PM you the link if you want. :D

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

wow!!! just wow!! all these pics!!! just wow!! *Heart stops*
    hey all this talk of heart stopping reminds me of a phone call i posted in the quotes you won't hear thread! here it is... but i altered it to fit this thread (it was originaly for the Adam/Eric thread)

911 operator: 911 what's your emergency?
    Me:help! i'm going into shock from looking at sexy pics of David Caruso!!*Dies from all the sexiness*
    H:so Alexx. what killed this girl?
    Alexx:well this is a new one for me Horatio.
    H:new how?
    Alexx:she died of shock.
    H:and that's new how?
    Alexx:she was looking at sexy pics of David Caruso and the sexiness sent her into shock.
    H:well sexiness *puts on sunnies* has a price
    *theme music starts*
    YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
    We won't get fooled again!!
    Don't get fooled again!!
    NO NO!!!
    *Cuts to Horatio processing my body :devil:*

3. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

:lol: :lol: you crack me up, Need4Speed.

the pictures? absolutely wonderful. i'm sweating and the a/c is on full blast.

wanna know something interesting? i knew ya'll would. i was was driving through kansas last week and there is a town named Caruso. how cool is that?? unfortunately it was like midnight and on the interstate and i couldn't get a picture of the sign. there isn't anything there though, just a sign apparently. nonetheless, i thought it was awesome.

4. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Today I’m not going to thank you for the pics...correct me if I’m wrong but you shouldn't say thank you to the person that makes you take a cold shower almost every day when you’re in the middle of winter ...(yeah it's winter here)
    Also you shouldn’t thank someone that almost gave you a heart attack...(that would actually be DC but anyway...) :D :lol:

If you want I can upload the song for you to download. ;)

Need4speed love what you wrote...it was hilarious :lol:

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Just a reminder that (according to the Board Rules on Intellectual Property) we shouldn't discuss downloading unless it is of a legal nature. Thanks. :)

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

ahh all that i can see is the pain in Horatio eyes - he just look at the restaurant and notice Yelina and Stetler. wow few min later we have very poignant and remember lobby scene. *sigh* for me there we see one almost 'naked' emotional H. hope this S6 spoiler to give us chance again to see 'open' or 'hurt' H - full with mix emotions. just to know that he is still Real.

thanks Patricia for this lovely wallpapers and song lyrics. :)

7. Lucy

Yes, that really was one of the most poignant scenes of Season 2. I really love the dvd commentary on that scene. The writers really did get that spot on emotionally - and here's to hoping that we may see more of the same in Season 6! :)

8. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Sorry, won't happen again! :)

What was said about it?

It was a great scene but I really was painful to watch.

9. Lucy

The entire commentary for Blood Brothers is wonderful - especially if you are an H/Y fan. If you get a chance to hear it in it's entirety, I highly recommend it. :)

I'll post a general summary, though it might be a bit long!

For this particular scene, Ann Donahue talks about how to approach a romance in any drama. She had earlier said (when Stetler asks H if Yelina is 'ready' to see someone) that in storytelling, you put barriers up between two characters, in this case H and Yelina. She mentions that the biggest barrier is the fact that H's 'dead' brother was married to Yelina, and now we have Stetler as another barrier. She says that this is the kind of tension you bring to a story that you can get years out of. Also, she says that great romances never look like great romances - it's the little things that are said and the little looks.

Ann describes the scene in the lobby, saying that when they were filming it, it was about 110 degrees and very oppressive. She says she loves that scene and how Horatio looks like a little boy, I quote, "a 13 year old boy who's in love with this girl." She goes on to say that in that scene, you can see what Horatio carries with him all the time and how he really is the Catcher In The Rye, trying to catch everyone before they go off the edge (referring to Raymond). The only one he feels he couldn't catch was his brother, but the truth is, there is no way you can save someone from themselves. In Ann's words, it's a testamant to H's character that he does think he could have done something, and that's the kind of thing that makes a great cop.

How I loved this show back then! *sigh*

10. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Lucy thank you so much!!! :D

It's great!! I will have to start looking for the dvd`s here...wish me luck! :)

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

thanks Lucy re Blood Brother dvd commentary. :D *hugs* it was very interesitng to read. hope in S5 DVD to have Rio or Burned audio comments too. :p

btw did u know what happen with Ann D. ?! i still can`t believe that time ago she do so great Miami epis, but now act like she don`t know her characters at all. did she need one 'frying pan' refreshing therapy?! :lol: also i`m wonder did DC miss this great old time in this tv show when actually he play. even have some nomination for awards... but now nothing..

12. Lucy

You're very welcome. It was a pleasure to recap on the good times. :D

Re Ann D, the mind boggles for me too. Once upon a time, I had so much respect for her writing - I still think she has it in her, but she tried to change things when they didn't need changing, they just needed developing in a sustained and believable manner. Instead, the result was superficial, contrived melodrama (imo). Post Season 3, the show seems to have lost it's way, as has H.
    :lol: That could work! :D

13. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

like to say thanks for all the pics and lyrics that have been posted today by everyone :). This place is my escape route at the moment got building works going on

Lucy really enjoyed reading the commentray on Blod Brothers must get the dvd set on S2

14. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

horatiosangel I know that you're usually the one that posts pics but do you mind if I post one? I hope you don't :D

I found this one yesterday..it's from this year. I love it! He look so handsome and cute! :D

[​IMG]

*drools*
    :devil:

15. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Not at all, Patricia. :D Very nice pic too. :)

Lucy that commentary does sound really good...but for now I have to stick my fingers in my ears and start singing really loud whenever the other ships get mentioned :lol::lol:(it scares the dogs :lol:)...I am focused solely on my one and only (below ;))

Sorry, didn't mean to get all shippy on you guys...OK back on topic :D

I do know what you mean Pusher about the sad look in his eyes in that scene...but all I can think of is giving him a great big hug and lots of comfort... :devil:

Here's today's H/DC Hotness...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Need4Speed your dialogue was too funny!!! :lol:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.