Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Anyway, I think it's really hard for H because he doesn't have any family or wife/girlfriend to help him deal with all of the stuff that's happened to him or just to share his daily stress with.

Exactly here is the main problem, a little different point ot view, but.... For me in S 1-3 when H family was around him we all see one human and real H. Not like S 4-5 only Super hero. Also for me there is no need of real tears in H eyes to know did he is hurt or unhappy, I just need to see and know that he have real feelings. With his family stroy line, TPTB give H character substance and grounded. Because of this I believe this guy 'tears' in epi 'Lost son' or '10-7' etc. But now post S3 seasons is a lot hard for me to tust the man. Too much fake angst and drama in his life.

Thank you for answering my question Hrockz and Lucy.

Thank for reply me.I repeat to see it already.I agree with you.More reason :his charecter must be strong, so it is better if he dont drop his tear out.

I'm in agreement that just because we don't see H cry in public doesn't mean he doesn't get emotional or upset in private, like at home etc. everyone has their "outlets", I'm sure H does too just that we don't get to see it.

Once he has like a girlfriend/wife then perhaps we'd get scenes of H opening up. Like Pusher said, H's family means alot to him.

And agree again that a glimpse into their personal lives would be awesome and yeah no soap please no everybody sleeping with everyone else.

yeah, i'd like just even a little glimpse into H's personal life, just to see how he acts outside of work. oh and i just had a funny thought! imagine H drunk! HAHA!! :lol:

I'd love to see not only an injured H but an open H, just like you guys said. Of course we don't know what he does alone (that sounded...dirty, but I didn't mean it that way :lol:) I'm sure girlfriend that didn't die would give him the chance to open up because women want to hear what people feel, at least what H feels...I know I would. He's a cop and he's troubled so why wouldn't someone want him to talk to them?

I'm not going to get shippy with who H should end up with *cough* Yelina *cough* (or maybe I am :lol:) but anyone who could live for a little while would be good for him. As long as we get the Old H back and get to see him open up, I'm happy. This would be a good storyline for him (as well as getting injured) for s6. We saw a bit of the Old H in 'Burned' so I'm hoping the writers have realized that they used to do a way better job with his character, and need to change him back.

you know how most people are completely different at home and at work (like marisol once told eric about H), well i like to think that H is really emotional away from work. i'm talking sobbing at 'sleepless in seatle' emotional. that image helps me deal with the fact that most of the time he's a robot. which is fine, but at the same time i want to think that sappy romance movies and small injured animals make him tear up.

Oh he's the perfect guy that Horatio is. I remember in Season 2, in 'Witness to Murder' he was so great with the guy named Eugene. I'll tell you if you forget. Eugene is about a 40 year old man with the mind of an 8 year old. He's a really gentle man, always wanting to help out. Horatio is great with him in all of the scenes. I remember this one scene, where Eugene is trying to fix his tie and can't and then Horatio comes in a does it for him. It looked like a father-son thing! It was a really touching scene, and i was thinking what was going through Horatio's mind. "Am i going to ever have a moment like this with my own son?" And so forth. And firther yet, with Yelina? :lol: We all wish. But it was a really really touching scene. But the saddest was yet to come. :( Eugene dies, and Horatio is alone with his body (covered with a white sheet) and Horatio takes his badge. His BADGE and puts it on Eugene's body. :( It was such a great and touching moment. I wanted to marry Horatio more than ever. :lol: ;)

omg that is one of my favorite episodes. i actually cried at the end. not something i'm particularly proud of but yes, i cried when he put his badge on eugene's body. he was so sweet with him, like the scene in the hospital. i was just like awwwwwww!!!! touching episode, truly.

That and 'Hurricane Anthony.' His scene with the dying man who'd been impaled by a fence, Marty, was it? I was bawling. Horatio was in pain as well, it's not easy to watch a man die, but he was strong for the guy (I think it was Marty) and held his hand as he died. It was heartbreaking! Remember 'Crime Wave' when he risked his life for the bank manager (again, I think)? This H is what we all miss. Please, TPTB, if anyone has any faith at all, please bring back the old Horatio.

Hunter said:
Oh he's the perfect guy that Horatio is.

Damn Straight!!! I wanna know where I find one of those. :D :D :D (Certainly none where I'm at right now). :(

Anyway, I agree that Witness To Murder was one of my favorite episodes too. Also, I love Dead Woman Walking from S1. I just think H had such great interaction with Belle. It was too bad that she died (or was dying) at the end, because I think that their relationship could have developed more with time (not necessarily romantic, but definitely as a good friend to H). :)

Hey nmdcsmfan - thanks for the review of Gold Coast - i didn't know the woman who plays Catherine Willows is in that - she was DC's love interest? - weird, and somewhat ironic ... i can feel an idea for a CSI crossover coming on ;) (oh, and I don't mind being spoiled about the movie - love scenes and all - if you want to PM me, but only if you find a free moment :) )

Anyhow - I was thinking about this whole "To cry or not to cry" thing with H - I think Horatio definitely cries at home (maybe not often, but I think sometimes he does). That scene in "After The Fall", where he was w/that DA woman, kinda gave us a hint of the "not at work" H - he opens up to her about his feelings over Speedle's death, and looks choked up. Also, there has to be some credence behind Marisol's comment that H isn't like he is at work. I think he feels things deeply, but believes he has to stay strong for his team.

I think another woman that he's known for longer who understands what he's going through and has been there for him would be great (ok, and y'all probably know I have a preference cough::Calleigh::cough ;), but I think it'd be nice to see H at home, even alone.).

What I really would like to see is H and his team getting together after work (and i don't mean a scene where they all randomly meet at the beach and walk really slowly toward nothing ala "Death Pool 100"). How about going to a diner or a bar or something? (they've done that in CSI:NY and CSI:LV - c'mon Miami writers, give us some camaraderie, please!)

Horatio's definitely a sensitive guy - part of why I love him :) Just wish we would see more of that and less of him blowing up semi's and bad guys. :rolleyes:

okay, i know this is kind of OT but i just watched Black Point. i was not particularly pleased with this movie. I loved DC's character, he was awesome and just bad ass. it was great. still a good guy, and i liked that although i'd really like to see him on the other side of the law...just once, any movies where he's like that? i'm narrowing down the list of ones i haven't seen so maybe theres one out there.

but since i want to rant and you people are probably the only ones that care but i also don't want to spoil anyone i'll continue here...

he didn't even find his daughter?!?!? what was the point of the whole missing daughter thing if they weren't even going to follow up on it? i HATE it when movies do that, i'll just be wondering the rest of my life!! and she was in prison? the way they left that just sucked big time. it would have been a great movie if it had had a better ending. when he was driving off i was practically yelling THEY BETTER NOT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!!!! but they did. :mad:

this wasn't my favorite, thats still reserved for Kiss of Death, but it was still pretty good. i can't not like a movie that has DC in it. its just not possible.

I just wanna say Need4 Speed love your avatar. :lol:

Yeah we need our old H back, and there's only one person who can bring that out in him. *coughs along with Cainesugar*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back