Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Oh good I thought it would start again mid to late September :D

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I would watch it too. Only I think if it was the character's houses it wouldn't be like huge and luxurious and with lots of cars like the have on CRIBS.

But it'll be real interesting to see, especially H's, and Ryan's with his OCD.

3. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Kit, you're "Things you'll never hear on CSI Miami" icons had me in stitches on the floor... :lol: :lol:

I hope this 'Crib CSI Miami' thing would include Rory Cochrane's. But i would like to see Davids of course, and Adams. Maybe we can see him with his sister Michelle.

Ooo idea. We should have an episode where Adam R's sister Michelle comes in as a guest. I'd like to see that.

4. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

I'd be surprised if tptb would start Season 6 on September 3rd (it's a week or two earlier than most openers). That's Labor Day in the US; too many people still on late summer holiday.
    Is the date official or just a guesstimate?

5. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Sept 3rd is also Labor Day in Canada. :) It's probably official.

Argh! Remind me again, what does TPTB mean again? The Powers something something?

6. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

TPTB = the powers that be

And I didn't know that Michelle Rodriguez was Adam's sister...COOL. :)

And just to make this post legal, anyone know if DC is planning to do any projects outside of Miami in the near future? I'm sure he's pretty busy, but it seems like a lot of the other people on the show do other projects during their summer breaks. And when is the second baby due?

7. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Thank you! It keeps on slipping my mind.

Really? I knew that since i saw the movie SWAT. (great movie)

8. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i didn't know that about adams sister either...very cool.

idk if DC is doing anything during the summer, i heard they start shooting again in july and that doesn't afford a lot of time. i'm sure if he were doing something we would have heard about it. they film 10 months out of they year so that 2 months free is probably very welcome. who knows though. i think it would be awesome if DC hosted SNL or something. that will probably never happen but i can just see all the skits making fun of H. it would be priceless.

9. horatiosangel

That would just be so cool!!! The possibilities with the SOJs alone are endless. :D

10. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Guys...I'm pretty sure that Michelle Rodriguez and Adam Rodriguez are not brother and sister:

Adam Rodriguez Wikipedia Page

Michelle Rodriguez IMDB.com Biography Page

Unless someone else can post something that proves otherwise, I don't believe the two are related.

Now...back to your regularly scheduled HC/DC discussion. ;)

11. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Thanks for the clarification, Thumpy.

On a DC note: Has anyone ever seen the movie "Gold Coast?" I think it's the only DC movie I haven't seen, and I was wondering if it was any good.

As for Horatio "crying" - I think someone above mentioned this, but in Season 2's "Witness to Murder" there are a few really emotional scenes with H - where he meets up with Eugene in the hospital, he's really choked up, and then when he gets the news Eugene died - that look just broke my heart :(

Let's not forget about Season 1's "Losing Face", where H's friend from the bomb squad is killed (he's upset throughout the episode, but never really cries), or Season 4's "From the Grave", where he's in the confessional and definitely tearing up. Oh, and then there's Season 3's "After The Fall," at the end w/that lawyer where he talks about Speed - he looks really sad.

I think he was crying at the end of "Man Down", when he tells Eric "We got him" - i could've sworn his face was wet.

But I agree w/y'all that the man doesn't cry that much. I mean, in NYPD Blue, DC's character John Kelly cried a bunch of times - including the first episode - now that was really sad. I guess I'd like to see Horatio lose it emotionally, but after all he's been through, I don't know what would cause that to happen ...

I think we're looking Horatio to be a little more passionate, like he was in the first two seasons. I think his reaction to Marisol dying was pure rage, and the tears never really came, which may be why he's like "robo-H" this year - keeping all that inside can't be healthy. Well, I can think of someone he could talk to, but since this is the DC thread I won't name names ;) ...

12. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I thought I had read in one of the TV Guide articles he was going to hang out with his family this hiatus. I rather imagine CSI:Miami will be like most shows this year and will shoot a lot before the writers' contract expires since they are threatening to go on strike, so the hiatus this year may be shorter than usual - not real easy to plan a project in that span of time!

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Go on strike? Why?

Maybe we should contirbute some of our ideas to them make them write better stuff for H and hopefully H/Y.

14. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Hey guys!
    I just found this over at perez, and I thought it was hilarious! Y'all know how DC has a wacko cyber stalker? Well. she just got some of her own medicin to swallow, check this site out!
    http://dcwackohunter.blogspot.com/

Seems not only is she a crazy fangirl gone wacko, but she's sloppy as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. horatiosangel

Wow, juma, that's actually quite SCARY!!! :eek:

And actually y'all, maybe the writers' strike (if it happens) could work in our favor... If all the current writers are on strike, that means they'd have to bring in temporary replacements who would bring a new, fresh perspective to the show :) (and hopefully better storylines...sorry, TPTB, but it's true). :(

Anyway, I don't care what any psycho cyberstalker has to say. I love DC's work and think he's sexy as hell and nothing's gonna change that. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.