Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

:devil:Re: DC Cyber Stalker

:mad:PLEASE!!! Let's not give this looney toon any more press...she thrives on the attention.

I have noted of late that whatever credibility she may have had is quickly waning. Thank God. Luckily, most fans & viewers know of her and discount what she says. What's so unfortunate is that she has various names, many websites & is quoted by the razzi on a regular basis, although it seems even they're on to her at this point.

:rolleyes:Yeah, ask me again if I'd like to be a celebrity. Not enough money on this planet to endure what these people tolerate...be it tv, film, sports, politics, etc. Give me my anonymous lifestyle to enjoy without being subjected to the likes of Vixen (etc., etc., etc.)and her ilk.

:devil: Such vitriolic garbage is easy enough with our virtually unregulated internet. And there's always those who believe it all. But, what happens when the stalker crosses the line from cyber harrassment to personal in-your-face disruptions?

:(Why hasn't she been sued? Another media frenzy, difficult to prove and fodder to further justify her behavior. Better to ignore her till she disappears into cyberspace................

horatiosangel said:
Anyway, I don't care what any psycho cyberstalker has to say. I love DC's work and think he's sexy as hell and nothing's gonna change that. :D

Yeah! we love you DC, just the way you are!!!!

Can someone tell me, which was the epi where two guys attack the lab and H kills the one pointing the gun to Boa and then hit the other on the "hall" and steps in his or her hand? Or in what thread they can answer me this question. Thank you.

^ I think that was Season 4's 'Urban Hellraisers' (ep #409). :)

Yeah that was s4, 'Urban Hellraisers'. I quite liked that ep I must add.

That scene where he saves Natalia was cool.

We have a 'I Have a Question Thread' too, at the main Miami forum, you can ask more quesitons if you have any there.

I heard about H crying above.H can cry?I think he have more feeling about Marisol'dead but it is so hard of him to have tear between that time.So sad but no tear let me think H has humanhood less than the past !!!

He cried in the S4 premier.. When he was confessing then he cried. Haven't seen him shed a tear over Marisol though..

Hi Miami Rocks,

Sorry that it has taken me so long to reply to your question regarding DC in the Showtime Elmore Leonard movie Gold Coast, I have seen the movie and it is very good; I don't know how much you want to know about the story line, but this film does have :eek: love scenes, and a happy ending for DC and Marge Helgenberger from CSI :)

Yeah, ask me again if I'd like to be a celebrity. Not enough money on this planet to endure what these people tolerate...be it tv, film, sports, politics, etc. Give me my anonymous lifestyle to enjoy without being subjected to the likes of Vixen (etc., etc., etc.)and her ilk.

Yeah I'm with you, these people are incredible, do they not realise that these folks have feelings and family!!!! Thank goodness no one splashes my personal life around the world for evryone to comment on, some of those sites are downright awful :(

Anyway back to DC, I do agreee it can be robot like to not cry but then you do not have to cry to have been emotionally hurt! I am a brit and we are taught not to cry, hold yourself together, take it on the chin, stiff upper lip and all that......some people just would not cry in public, I see H as that character, must not show weakness, although it does mean they come across unemotional on tele....but that is just the case with some people, we sometimes forget to take into account different peoples temperament!

in Rio when he was with Ray and he said "I Love you" he said it like so plainly and cold
he probably wanted to tell him when he was alive but couldnt say it straight to his face

Ooh yes he cried in s4 first episode.I get it. We can count his tear!!! May be hard to have tear.

it looked like he was also crying in Lost Son after Speed died in his arms. it looked like, to me, that his eyes were slightly welled with tears, and in 10-7, i think that's why he put his sunnies on so fast, to hide the tears. everyone cries sometime in thier life.

i don't really think it would be a good idea for H to openly cry. he's portrayed as being really strong and can handle anything, its hardly likely they'll have him letting the tears fall. there have been a few times he's been choked up though, which has been pointed out before. besides, at this point i don't think theres anything that could break H. his parter (i'm using this term in the law enforcement sense only, i swear ;)) died in his arms, he watched his wife die, his brother die. what could possibly make him cry after all of that didn't? (that we know of, he could go home and cry like a baby...who knows?)

yeah, you're probably right. i think the only one they had openly cry was Alexx in Lost Son. and i think if they showed H cry, it would ruin his image and reputation as a strong willed, can handle anythong type of guy. so yeah i agree with you.

:cool: :cool:In the process of portraying Horatio as stoic, steadfast, and above reproach, they(tptb & DC)have swung that pendulum a bit too far. He's become nearly superhuman. Of course, this process also distances him from his team and, by extension, from any intimate relationship. I believe that's why it was so stilted between he & Marisol. Much easier after she was gone than while she was alive. TPTB have their work cut out for them to bring Horatio back to face his own humanity, demons and all. :( :rolleyes: :(

OK, switching into rant/long explanation mode. :rolleyes:

I think that the everyone on the team (with the exception of Alexx) probably has a hard time showing emotions openly. I know that Police Officers in general tend to have a hard time with showing their emotions publicly, since they are trained to keep their cool and keep everything under wraps when dealing with the public and criminals. And also, after a while, a certain cynicism starts to set in what with seeing the worst sorts of behavior from people on a daily basis. That's the reason there's such a high rate of burnout for Police Officers.

But I also know that these same officers really rely on their family and friends as a safe place for them to release their emotions and regain some stability in their lives. But, because of the nature of their jobs, most officers are mainly friends with other officers because they can trust them and because only other officers know what they are going through.

Because of the above, they wouldn't cry. At least not openly, where everyone could see them, because that would be taken as a sign of weakness to them. :(

Anyway, I think it's really hard for H because he doesn't have any family or wife/girlfriend to help him deal with all of the stuff that's happened to him or just to share his daily stress with. Same goes for Calleigh and any of the other team without anyone close. :( :( :(

That's why I'm so hoping that TPTB will at some point give us a glimpse into these people's private lives. I don't mean for them to go all soap opera on us, but just to see them in their home environments, see what do they do after work, etc. I think this can be done well without having to have everybody sleeping with everybody else, blah, blah, blah.

OK, I'm done with my rant/long explanation for the moment. :rolleyes:

Switching back to regular self mode.:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back