Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Hunter said:
Oh he's the perfect guy that Horatio is. I remember in Season 2, in 'Witness to Murder' he was so great with the guy named Eugene. I'll tell you if you forget. Eugene is about a 40 year old man with the mind of an 8 year old. He's a really gentle man, always wanting to help out. Horatio is great with him in all of the scenes. I remember this one scene, where Eugene is trying to fix his tie and can't and then Horatio comes in a does it for him. It looked like a father-son thing! It was a really touching scene, and i was thinking what was going through Horatio's mind. "Am i going to ever have a moment like this with my own son?" And so forth. And firther yet, with Yelina? :lol: We all wish. But it was a really really touching scene. But the saddest was yet to come. :( Eugene dies, and Horatio is alone with his body (covered with a white sheet) and Horatio takes his badge. His BADGE and puts it on Eugene's body. :( It was such a great and touching moment. I wanted to marry Horatio more than ever. :lol: ;)

Oh and i forgot to add this. I cried like a baby at the end. I have never been so attached to a suspect/victim before like this. :( I'm crying and all the while i'm like

*sniff* I want *blowsnose* to marry *dabs eyes* that man! *wails and crys*

Pretty close actually. Yeah. :lol:

I cried like a baby at the end.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I bawled my eyes out when Eugene was in the hospital. I can't imagine anyone who watched this and didn't cry(girls anyway!). It was such a moving moment between the two.

:( :( :(This has probably been mentioned before and I missed it. If so, please forgive.
Interesting to note that DC/H showed far more emotion at the death of Eugene (Witness to Murder) and to Martin (Hurricane Anthony) than to the death of his brother, Ray, in Rio.

Prime examples, in my mind, of The Old H v The New H. Needless to say, BRING THE OLD H BACK, PLEASE. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

With the whole H not showing much emotion when Ray died in Rio thing. Here's my two cents, I'll try to get it out as best I can!

This might sound weird, but in a way Raymond was already dead to H. He had mourned him the first time around. It's hard to know how one would deal with thinking a brother(or sister or other family member) was dead for years, having mourned him, 'buried' him and I suppose 'gotten over it' isn't really the right phrase to use, but I think you know what I mean?

By what we could see he didn't really seem to have that much contact with him since he went to Rio. I don't know if I'm being insensitive about it but it wasn't really a 'normal' situation or a normal death so to speak.

I agree with you mitzi, also I think that Horatio was a little mad with raymond, he made out the impossible for him to start all over again, and he through everything away. How? By returning to his bad habits. That's my opinion though.

:( :(Points well taken. However, sending them off to Rio was such a blow to H, it seems inconceivable that he wouldn't have revisited the initial loss of Ray and the memories that would have been rekindled. If nothing else, along with the death of Marisol and revenge, the emotions should have been all other the spectrum, at best. Just depends on your perspective, I guess.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I bawled my eyes out when Eugene was in the hospital. I can't imagine anyone who watched this and didn't cry(girls anyway!). It was such a moving moment between the two.

To me, Horatio was like a father figure to Eugene. When Eugene said he wanted to have an actual job, just like Horatio, i heard the words "I want to be just like you." Like a father. :( Ah. I liked Eugene. :(

RedHot said : I think that Horatio was a little mad with raymond, he made out the impossible for him to start all over again, and he through everything away. How? By returning to his bad habits.

I have to agree with you here. H again was disappointed from his bro actions - as Yelina say for her hubby: "A leopard doesn't change its spots." Coz of this and maybe coz of the poor writing this days I too think that H had cold reaction when Ray Sn. die (again), but I can live with it. No problem with me, Rio was good epi. ;) Yes' I agree that as a whole the Real H is missing. This already 2 years lack of emotion in H character are equal with my lack of emotion when I watch CSI Miami.

Horatio was like a father figure to Eugene

humm... for me more look like Eugene accept H as example to follow ...or more correct is to say that Eugene dream is when he 'grow up' to be like H... well for me this is a lot different then father figure conception... somehow i can see 'brothers approach' yep, but nothing more. Ahhh in the end I just want to say that i love this epi. one of the best from all S 1-5 Miami seasons ;)

RedHot said:

Then at 4:15 they ask DC about a character but I can't hear who they are talking about, can someone tell me.

Thanks, I really enjoyed the interview, it was nice to see DC talking quite relaxed about the show! I'm sure they ask him about Eva La Rue, am pretty sure the interviewer says Eva, but I may be wrong :)

it nice to see him talk normally :lol:
i love H but sometimes the slow talk drives me nuts!

Does anyone have an extra Horatio TV Guide from last week they'd be willing to share? I should have bought one, but I thought it'd get mailed to me...then it comes and it's the darn Dancing With The Stars cover. Grrrr.

Thanks in advance. PM me to discuss.

welcome irishgirl!! that vid was awesome! thanks so much for posting it!! the fact that he's so goofy just makes me love him that much more! the interaction between the cast is great and it really strengthens their chemistry on camera. once again, thanks so much for posting it. that is goin in my favorites :D

Welcome irishgirl...thanks for posting the videos, they were great! I'm Irish too :cool:

Awh he's so nice. It's good to see him acting so natural. And he has such a good sense of humour. Don't know why anyone would divorce him! I certainly wouldn't!

Had a bit of a blonde moment when they said that Horatio had been married....

I was like TO WHO? THIS WAS NEVER MENTIONED BEFORE!

Then I remembered Marisol, the woman he was just too nice to say no to :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back