Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

that pic of DC at the b-ball game he look so relaxed and not a care in the world it makes a change from the pics we see him as H.not very happy tonigth looked through the tv guide got Miami on Five US ep (Bait) can not watch back on earlys as from tomorrow :(

Uhh....i didn't understand much. :lol:DC wasn't happy about what now?

Ah...got it. ;)

I just found out DC used to be an English teacher. Figures eh? :lol:

just as a little info ;)
i don't know if this has already been said, but david caruso is in this weeks tv program guide in germany!
there's an interview with him and they talk about his career and the problems he had because of his so irish look ;)
that he could only play the irish gangster...but then he was lucky and got the lead role on csi miami.

Irish gangster? Hmm.... the only thing i can picture him in is a red bandana around is forehead. :D

lol DC used to be an english teacher... man wat ide do to get him to replace my english teacher. i bet he wouldnt be boring like a teacher should be

Oh I would kill for him to be my English teacher. Mine sucks. He bullies the students and so far, i'm the only one who stands up to him. But if DC was my Prof...wow. (If the girls tried to flirt with him the bring their mark up, i'll pummel them.)

I have an AWESOME English teacher, don't get me wrong, but to have DC come up and say "hey, did you happen to read last night's chapters?" And I'd say dreamily "no, I was watching you save the day. Sorry Mr. Caruso."
Ah man. 'Mr. Caruso.' Sounds...unfitting. Davie. :D
Thanks for the info everybody.

Oh wow i can see that... *daydreams along with Lilly*

Well, usually if the teacher is cool we can call him/her by the first name. Or re-mix the names. 'Mr.Fish' becomes Fish or Fishy. 'Mrs.Wicks' becomes Wickers. :D I think we could get the chance of calling DC Horatio. :D

Ok this is completely random, but i really liked this clip on YouTube. Even the dial-up people can watch this, it's only 16 seconds long. But this is 'CSI Miami Clip of the Week #11'. It made me laugh. :lol:

Link removed due to potential copyright infringement

Oh wow, I never knew that!! :D If David was my English teacher, he'd make Shakespeare so interesting. All the drama and the passion of 'Romeo & Juliet'... if he asked someone to read Juliet with him, all the hands would go up in my class, mine being the fastest!! :lol: :p And I just don't get 'Othello', but I'm certain he'd make it so much clearer than my teacher ever could. Sorry, Miss!! :lol:

I call my teachers 'miss' or 'sir' in my school... imagine saying, "Excuse me, sir?? I have a question... umm... I..." Then I'd forget 'cos he'd be looking right at me with those blue eyes... He would really make a great teacher, 'cos he is so in tune with people and their problems, and he wouldn't be mean like some teachers! ;) I'd be nervous to approach him, but only because I'd be afraid of making a fool of myself. He'd be easy to approach with a problem, I'm sure. An 'A' is guaranteed in David Caruso's class... because his class never closes... :lol: I had to, I'm sorry! :D

@ Hunter: Those clips are hilarious! Especially that one! Another one to watch one YouTube is the clip of 'Endless Caruso one-liners', which is 7 minutes long and features practically every one-liner he has ever said before the opening 'YEAAHHH!!!' You'll never want to hear Roger Daltry scream again after that one!! :lol: The 'Rio' opening is so cool, isn't it? He's just kneeling at the foot of the massive statue on that hill in Rio, with the camera panning around him, the drums furiously beating. He stands tall, with the camera panning backwards, the drums beat faster, then 'YEAAAHHH!!!!!' You can probably tell it's my favourite opening of S5, right? :D :lol:

Loving the pics, can't get enough! :D

Sorry Hunter, I'm afraid I had to remove the link to YouTube as it wasn't posted by CBS itself. Please make sure that anything you post comes directly from CBS. ;) Thanks!

DC as my english teacher...oh what I wouldn't give. Especially considering that my english prof. resembles the unabomber. But I probably wouldn't ever get anything done...I'd just stare at him...and possibly drool. lol

anyway, I totally agree with you EmeraldEyes06 the opening of Rio is freakin fantastic. He is so cool...I watched that part over...and over...and over. haha. Another part I really love is when he stabs Riaz and then says something like "don't I?" I can't remember exactly but whatever he did it was just way too smooth. Like "yeah, I just stabbed the guy...wanna go for some coffee or something?" I don't know if that made sense to anyone else but yeah...

Same here EmeraldEyes, if i asked DC i question, i would immediatly foget once i get lost in those bright blue eyes indentical to mine.... *eyes glaze over*

Rio was SUCH a great opening! One of the best! I think we should have 1 a season like that. Not more than 1, because that it loses its...its....ah i cant think of a word. You guys get it right? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back