Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

Hey Pusher going to see some of that real H ur talking about got Big Brother on showing on Five US :).What is really funny that on Tuesday after Lv there showing S4 and tonigth there showing S4 on living

*Two swimmers*
Delko: H, they don't look too good. I don't think they're going to make it.
Horatio: I would agree. You want to take the guy, I'll take the little girl?
*save them*
Ms. Coto (coast guard): Your feet are wet, senor Caine. You're violating the law.
H: Let's hope I'm alone.

I knew he would take the kid. :)

Oh he's violating the law all right....from being so freaking handsome....

I miss season 2. Or the last 14 (?) episodes of season 1. :( Just like Geni's other icon, 'Season 2 Heaven', pictures of everyone on the team. :(

Ah yes Pusher that is a great scene :)

You are not alone in wishing for season 2 again, things were so much better, the team got on, H used to work in the lab, and the compassion was true and not forced or too angsty, we knew H but not too well :confused:

Let me clarify, I'm sure H was a better character when you knew he was driven and compassionate and sensitive to those hurting but there was a sense of mystery as to why he was like that, it made him more subtly heroic. As they have revealed more, he has become too openly heroic and it has taken away from the character..just my opinion anyway!

Don't get me wrong I still love H but am disaapointed in direction taken by TPTB :(

Ur rigth there Hunter just got to love the man could do with him right now had a heavy afternoon at work :devil:

HC_4_my_birthday said: got Big Brother on showing on Five US. :) What is really funny that on Tuesday after Lv there showing S4 and tonight there showing S4 on living
I was just channel hopping, and saw that 'Big Brother' was on Five US and 'From The Grave' was on Living TV. Needless to say, my TV stayed tuned to 'Big Brother'. :D

Footyliz said:
H used to work in the lab, and the compassion was true and not forced or too angsty, we knew H but not too well :confused:

Let me clarify, I'm sure H was a better character when you knew he was driven and compassionate and sensitive to those hurting but there was a sense of mystery as to why he was like that, it made him more subtly heroic. As they have revealed more, he has become too openly heroic and it has taken away from the character..just my opinion anyway!

Don't get me wrong I still love H but am disaapointed in direction taken by TPTB :(

Interesting point. I liked it when there was an air of mystery around H, but as they revealed more it was intersting to me also cos it showed why he is always so motivated and compassionate. Cos of his past. And I liked that, somehow I'm a sucker for guys with sad, angsty pasts. It makes me root for him all the more not sure why. Maybe it's just me.

But I totally enjoyed H's compassion and I know alot of you hated s4 but I liked when he had interaction with kids like in 'Collision'. They revealed his past yet it made him seem more human and vulnerable. I liked when he sighed after admitting to that little boy (was his name Danny?) about his parents, and we could see H visibly sigh. To me meant it was hard on H to tell that kid those stuff about his past but he did so anyway to make the boy feel like he wasn't alone.

Oh and that part about working in the lab? I agree that it's sorely missed.

My only grouse is that tptb have made him too Super-heroic. I'd scream if they revealed that his only weakness is kryptonite :p
Can't remember who else said this but I'd also like to see H be on the losing end, get put in his place for once.

But like you Footyliz no matter the direction taken by tptb I still love my H :)

Oh yeah and I hope Liverpool beats Man U later ;)

al through S4 was not that good there were some good ep's towards the end which i liked.What i like about H where kids are involed he always seems to go down to there level and is very caring.

thank Hrockz so do i big Liverpool myself :)

HC_4_my_birthday i`m glad that u have chance to see one of the best Miami epi ever re 'Big Brother' :D

also Footyliz i agree with every part of ur post, btw very good points ;) i have write similar posts/thoughts in others threads. exactly this 'mystery' around H charatcer make me start like him. and this good mix in S-13 between compassion, care, past, anger make him a lot human. but now things have change and i just don`t care any more.

Hrockz even a lot peoples to not like S4, no one deny that there too have some good epis, like this one which u have mention. but somehow H have become more selfish, he also stop be around his team in all meaning (in S 1-3 he help or defend, also unite his guys). But his anger side become too out on focus and i personally don`t like his revenge and reason to act so Super-heroic. for me his is out of character from long long time. btw i`m the one how say that if he make mistake (miss target or mess with some case) i would like to see it - to know that his is human and can`t always save the day ;) this is the reality - the good don`t win always, right ?! :rolleyes: also i regret that H enemy Clavo is out of the picture and hope soon to have another one opponent for H - to make him go out of his skin or to put him on his place :devil: maybe Rick again can come beck for more long time then 30 sec. in epi ;)

and in the end Liverpool have to beats Man U later, coz of Reading ;) So say we all ! :D

(Liverpool!)

I love Horatio when he's angry. Because you see the wrath of his emotions. He's a guy who radiates of kindness and warmth, doing whatever he can to make life eaier for his team and some. And then when he gets angry....he's the last guy you want chasing you around. He's so passionate about something when he puts his mind to it, i love him when he's angry. Like this!

normal_033h.jpg

Don't you just love it? (Hot flashes....)

mrgrumpy2.jpg

:D

I just love him when he's angry. ;)

Same here.

The episode that he got framed was so great for H.

H hits Walter.
Walter his cheek bleeds.
H (very relaxed): Are you okay Walter? That looked like it hurt.

I laughed my ass off when he said that!

Or Season 4 finale when he tells one of the baddies to stay down. As he walks past him he just shoots him from close range, without hesitating!

H23.jpg

By the way Hunter which episode was that again? I recognize it but I can't put a name on it :)

Aw man i remember that part too! I laughed my ass off also, i think we all did! :lol:

What my Mr Grumpy one of Horatio? That was the season finale of season 1, Body Count. In the beginning, before the credits roll.

I like the avater! Simple and cool looking! (Snatched it...) :)

don't mind H being angry but it's got to for the right reason.The end of Season 4 had to close my eyes thought H was really going to shoot the guy but he didn't. :)

Hey hunter can i snatch the pic of angry H :)

No problem! ;) I love that font i used. I'm falling in love with it.

Horatio is great when angry. The chances of him takng his gun out are pretty much tripled. ;)

adorable

this is reminding me of something...can't quite put my finger on it. hmmm a statue maybe? nah...must be something else... :lol: :lol:

Aww I love that pic Hunter it's hot hot hot! Angry H, and Kit loved that he punched Walter too. One time when H lost it.

Angry H is cool, and yup you wouldn't want angry H chasing you around. He always gets his man, and the people of Miami sleep safely at night because of this.

I'd like to add that in s4 H seemed more selfish, uncaring about his team I think it was just an act he was putting on with Ryan. Cos the two of them were trying to flush out the mole. I liked when Ryan confided in H to say he wasn't sure how much more he could take lying to the rest of the team and H was there to encourage him.

Sorry guys I'm for Chelsea, but I totally dislike Man U hence my post :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back