Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

^ Jacket removal should become compulsory at least a dozen times per season. ;)

Lucy said:

I completely and totally agree! That would be sooooooooo great! :lol:

I think we're all with you there Lucy. ;) Or better yet, he jumps in the water again to save someone, making his saoking wet, and having his shirt stick to his muscley chest... *eyes glaze over* :rolleyes: I got a pic that's been posted somewhere already. :)

0863.jpg

Great, now i can't control my breathing. :lol:

Dark suits, he looks hot and serious, like you said Hrockz. Same with the lighter suits? Everyone see me link to the green shirt and the tan suit? Hello-o-o....greatest picture ever....

And you know how in the earlier opening credits, where it shows HC in the elevator and the doors sliding open? I ALWAYS pause it right there, no matter what, it's one of the times he looks So huggable you want to jump him. :devil: ;)

I ALWAYS pause it right there, no matter what, it's one of the times he looks So huggable you want to jump him.
Now I have to go watch the credits myself :lol: :devil:

I also love the green shirt and tan suit one. I have like 12 different pics of that :p

and Hunter, if you could, could you pretty please post the wet shit pic again? :lol: that sounds so dirty.... :devil:

green shirt and tan suit very sexy indeed also love the black suit and the green shirt :) by the way Hunter love ur avatar its so cool

Lucy said:

I second that ;)

I know what you're talking about Hunter that opening credits elevator scene, I really love that one too. He looks hot there.

And thanks for the cap of H in the water. Would love more of that each season too :lol: Next time I hope they get the whole shirt like really wet. :D

and Hunter, if you could, could you pretty please post the wet shirt pic again? that sounds so dirty....

What do you mean? It's posted just right there. (?) :)

by the way Hunter love ur avatar its so cool

Thanks, it's the only one i've used. I haven't changed my icon or anything. :)

also love the green shirt and tan suit one. I have like 12 different pics of that
Whoa! Pretty please, give the links? *bats eyelashes*

I know what you're talking about Hunter that opening credits elevator scene, I really love that one too. He looks hot there.
Argh! I know! I almost/kinda found the episode that elevator scene was in. It was in S1, but when he got out of the elevator, he was looking down, nor forward. It ticked me off because i knew i didn't have a chance of getting a cap of it. Since Miami Style doesn't take caps of the credits.

Now I have to go watch the credits myself

Remember what i said, the elevator scene isn't in all of the credits. Each season of CSI Miami has different opening credits. Some with the same clips, some not. :) I know season 1 has it, that's for sure.

oh. sorry :lol: I am a little "Off" today. :( not feeling too good hehehe.......

Hunter said:
[/i]Bullet_Girl said[/i]
and Hunter, if you could, could you pretty please post the wet shirt pic again? that sounds so dirty....

What do you mean? It's posted just right there. (?) :)

humm sorry for this intrusion, but this i can call wet shirt ;) maybe someone have to re wacth this old great miami epis and refresh memory hehe and in the end to not forgot one new tradition in this thread, my comment over this pic is something like errr..he look so hot and sexy :lol: *almost believe my self*

CSIM_301_283.jpg

screencaps take from Lucy :)

Thanks Hunter & pusher for the pics. Having hot flashes now. LOL

Oh yeah, i have that one too Pusher! Forgot to post it, i just posted my fav one. ;) At least THAT one gives you a nice view of the shoulder blade in action...

Me too katpin. :lol: :devil:

Yummy. Besides making jacket removal compulsory for H, they should make jumping into any body of water compulsory too :devil:

Of course. :rolleyes: I just wish Horatio would jump in the water again....heck i wish it was Season 2.

Maybe we can pass that jacket removal and go as far as shirt removal. YEAH! Maybe when Horatio is putting on kevlar! THEN we can see him with no shirt! (I'm already getting a visual... ;) )

I don't know if my TV can take a shirtless Horatio scene. The chroma would probably blow from the brightness of his paleness (Like when Conan O'Brian showed his calf and my TV buzzed with the whiteness) and I would have a useless TV. Oh I forgot. They use those freaky color filters while filming Miami. So maybe my TV can survive it. (Horatio would probably look all orange and that would freak me out)

Serisously, I don't think they would ever film a shirtless Horatio scene. Maybe a shirtless Delko (already done) and a shirtless Ryan but not Horatio or even Frank (too bad) I guess I will have to put in the NYPD Blue DVD's to see Caruso skin. LOL. I remember years ago when the "butt scene" controversity went on about Caruso's special scene he admitted he had a makeup artist apply make up to his butt. I about died laughing when I read that. I guess I don't understand why they would do that.

The Good Rebecca

Hunter said:
I just wish Horatio would jump in the water again....heck i wish it was Season 2.

ohhh boy u don`t listen to me when i say refresh ur memory :rolleyes: *shake head* previous 'wet' shirt pics are from epi 'Lost Son' S 3 ;) but matter of fact in epi 'Blood Moon' S2 we too have 'wet' H, when he with Delko go in the ocean to investigate a case and at the same time save two cuba emigrants. and i love one quote from there:

*Two swimmers*
Delko: H, they don't look too good. I don't think they're going to make it.
Horatio: I would agree. You want to take the guy, I'll take the little girl?
*save them*
Ms. Coto (coast guard): Your feet are wet, senor Caine. You're violating the law.
H: Let's hope I'm alone.

exactly 'action/steps' like this make my like H character S 1-3, for me this was ours Real H not like now... and for me Miami does close from long long time :( *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back