Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

maybe his nose was itchy in tht icon lol... these are funny pics
anyomore of these kinds?

Well you can look for yourself on davidcaruso.org. :lol:

The one i posted in the link, i don't believe that's CSI Miami. I think thats NYPD Blue. Not sure.

:lol: these pics are just the cutest! :D *squee!* I wish I had some to share with you, but I dont, lol.

Hunter, the icon you posted was the one I made. :) Its from csi miami, non stop.

OMG, I thought for some odd reason Horatio was totally hot on Monday.....maybe it was just because I was not in a good mood and seeing him perked me up. :)

Hunter, the icon you posted was the one I made. Its from csi miami, non stop.
Ah ha! Thank you! I've been killing myself trying to get it! :lol:

I found this on the internet somewhere (sorry I cannot for the life of me remember where) and I thought it was hilarious so I thought I would share.

How to Be Just Like Horatio Caine
Want to be just like the star of the hit TV show CSI: Miami?
Here's how you become the king of cool, the definition of intensity, and the lord of sunglasses...

Steps
First you'll want to develop an air of mystery about yourself. You don't want to blabber. Mysterious people don't have loose tongues.
Have someone call you by the first letter in your name. This is an essential in becoming Horatio.
Get a chemistry degree.
Rarely smile or laugh.
You'll want to stand with your hands on your hips a lot of the time while you stare off into the distance.
Get yourself a group of 'followers' to report to you.
Read the book of 'How to never be wrong in any situation'.
Fall secretly in love with your brother's widow.
Never wear short sleeves, you must remain a demeanor of 'cool' no matter the temperature.
Speak...your words...in disjointed sentences. (This makes you sound mysterious and intelligent.)

Tips
Put your sunglasses on in a manner that no one else does.

Things You'll Need
hair dye (a light ginger red color)
A Hummer
Silhouette sunglasses
A gun
Badge
All knowing power

This is seriously funny a very good summary of H though. If anyone is ever curious to know what Horatio Caine is like this is the best way to describe him so far.

Urm that picture with the croc must've been from death grip, when that girl gets eaten by the crocodile, DC is wearing that light suit he used to wear a lot of early season 2!

Am I wrong or does he seem to have lost the light suits and ends up in black or blue for most episodes now, including his shirts, they are all very dark, is this supposed to give him the angsty look they like to portray??

I don't know what their reasons are for the dark suits but personally I think he looks extremely sexy in dark suits/dark shirts...mhmm. but thats just my personal opinion. ;)

Ah yes, HC in the 400 Armani suits. Who DOESN'T love it?!

Oh yeah I wasn't arguing with the choice at all, personally I prefer a dark suit at all times, and DC does wear a suit extremely well ;)
Was just wondering because they are all for light colors and Miami, it just seems to go against the brightness :confused:

Its those sunglasses! I just know it is! He sees everything darker through the shades and therefore dresses accordingly!

Oh and I LOVE your icon and banner, Footyliz. :) Thats all kinds of hot.

Ah yes, HC in the 400 Armani suits. Who DOESN'T love it?!

Can't argue with you there Hunter

And yup DC wears his suits really well. Dark suits make him look cooler, more serious. Lighter coloured suits give him the more easy-going look, in my opinion. But I love them all.

My only grouse is that if they puy him in dark suits all the time, it gets kinda boring, I like some variety to what he wears. I also kinda miss when he took off that jacket at times with just the shirt on. He doesn't do that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back