Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

DC has to wear those shades, because of his eye condition. :( I wish he could get eye surgery for that, maybe he'll have more movie openings.

Pfft. I think the "sunnies of justice" look beautiful on DC! :lol: Even if he IS sick!!! :D

~~Ally

H without his sunnies is like peanut butter without jelly. it just doesn't work. all those little H-isms that some people say are annoying are what make him HIM. without the sunnies, the dramatic pauses, the one liners, the head tilt, etc...he'd be, well, ordinary. and ordinary does not make for good tv.

So agree with you ilh214!!! CSI:Miami HAS to have H and his "sunnies of justice" or else it just wouldn't be even CLOSE to being a tv show!

~~Ally

i totally agree they r like a whole other character of the show!! lol

Exactly! Which is why H and the "sunnies of justice" MAKE the show!!! :lol:

~~Ally

Oh, haha, guess what. I was talkin' about Miami today in school and my friend said he feel asleep during it and that he hated it and mostly because he hated H. He said it was that he never looks anyone in the eyes and his sunglasses will inside a building... I told he better watch out for mob of fans...

Name? Location? Phone number? :lol: How dare your friend say that! You know what? He is just jealous of H. He wants the "sunnies of justice" for himself!!! Ahh!!!

~~Ally

lolz. I dunno... He's slightly strange (And I told him so) but I love him anywho... Even if he disrespects the Mighty H and his Sunnies of Justice

lolz. I dunno... He's slightly strange (And I told him so) but I love him anywho... Even if he disrespects the Mighty H and his Sunnies of Justice
Well, way to go!!! Take a stand!!! :lol:

~~Ally

I can tell you he has the same name as one of the CSI stars

:lol: That is very ironic...

*eyes shift around looking for something suspicious*

Who wouldn't like a show where one of the stars has the same name as he does!? :D

~~Ally

I will ask him if he watch NY tomorrow if not I'll hit him and say I wish they had a someone with my name (That isn't a victem or suspect) in it

ilh214 said:
H without his sunnies is like peanut butter without jelly. it just doesn't work. all those little H-isms that some people say are annoying are what make him HIM. without the sunnies, the dramatic pauses, the one liners, the head tilt, etc...he'd be, well, ordinary. and ordinary does not make for good tv.

OMFG so true!!! I can't imagine his one-liners without them!!!

I think 'ordinary' can make for good TV if the acting, directing and writing are up to scratch. I watched a scene in my favourite TV show last night where the main character was cleaning his teeth! Sometimes the mundane can be fascinating.

H is unique that's for sure, and I don't exactly watch Miami for the realism. It's over the top in the extreme and some people like that, some don't. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back