Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

that would be great to just see H do something he doesn't noramlly do. or they should put stuff like bloopers and pranks they pull on each other, as extras on the DVD or something like that. that would be great!!!!!!

That would! I sometimes get annoyed with watching them be serious all the time, so it would be nice to see them laugh a little!!! :D

Okay, this was a little while ago but someone told me that David came here for some ceremony or something and she knew this because her cousin(or somebody related to her) was playing in the band there and that David was at the party and that she got an autographed picture of him, but that wasn't fair because she is a fan of the original CSI. :mad:
:lol:

oh that is so not fair!!! she doesn't deserve it if she's not a devoted CSIM fan!!!!! Curse her!!!!!!1

Omg! Luckeh!! Darn her! She wasn't even a CSI:Miami fan? *cough* SO not fair!!!

*GREAT IDEA* We should take the autographed pic and cut it up in little tiny pieces, so those of us who ARE CSI:Miami fans can EACH have a piece!!! Teehee!

lmao well hes never comin to canada so all u guys in US got possibility for him to come... sucks

Awww...You never know! Maybe he is gonna go to Canada soon! I know they all went to Canada in '05 to promote Seaon 4 of CSI:Miami, so....You never know! :D

*gaspage* you know what we need? We need all of the CSI MIAMI crew to go out to a diner, including Horatio. I think the LV crew did that too, once or twice. It'll be great! We'll see what they all like on their burgers, Wolfe spill some musterd on Horatio's suit, watch him flip out and yell about how he jsut had in drycleaned....

You know what would happen if they did that? Ryan would accidentally crush H's "sunnies of justice" and all friggen heck would break loose. Now, THAT would be something to see..Lols!! :D

You know what would happen if they did that? Ryan would accidentally crush H's "sunnies of justice" and all friggen heck would break loose. Now, THAT would be something to see..Lols!!

Yeah, the whole team gasps and Horatio fires him. :D

I don't want Ryan to be fired, but man, to break H's "sunnies of justice" would just be a sin, and probobaly a crime big enough to lock him up for awhile. Lols! :lol:

he he but DC gets like 250 pairs.....but H probably only has that one pair so yeah all hell would break loose...and again DC sound sick in the new episode....poor guy..but then again it seems like he's always sick nowadays...maybe it's allergies?? poor DC :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back