there are some at the modern day gallery website

Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

Thank you Geni! You rock! (Why isn't there a 'Triple Threat' thread yet??) :D

cainesugar said:
Thank you Geni! You rock! (Why isn't there a 'Triple Threat' thread yet??) :D

Beacuse Thumpy forgot to put it up...it's there now, however. :p

Lucy said:
It's very much a personal preference thing, but I find most of H's recent one-liners rather uncool. Not all of them (there have been some real classics that I love), but generally speaking, I'm not a fan of his one-liners. Maybe I've just grown tired of them. I find them rather unoriginal and predictable these days.

I agree as well. I'm also very weary of the one liners. I've always considered myself an H fan--well, a S1-3 H fan--but the only response the "Burn baby, burn" line got out of me was an eyeroll. I'd like to see less posing, less one liners, and less SOJ and more of the Horatio I loved from seasons 1-3.

Hey thanx for the welcome. Yep I'm a newbie... I did introduce myself on Sunday, but it was a bit of a ghost town on here! But it's great to be in the company of fellow Horatio lovers! :)

Beacuse Thumpy forgot to put it up...it's there now, however.
Thanks Thumpy! Sorry for complaining. :D
I'm gonna continue to say 'Welcoem to Fort Miami' but if anyone wants me to just call it Miami, okay. Just thought it makes us different. And it's historial!

So, in tonights episode Horatio gets to talk to TWO identical tiwns?! Oh. Score. :D I have a feeling i won't be disapointed. (Unless they do those stupid cut-in screens again, they're embarresing the show.)

Hunter said:
So, in tonights episode Horatio gets to talk to TWO identical tiwns?! Oh. Score. :D I have a feeling i won't be disapointed. (Unless they do those stupid cut-in screens again, they're embarresing the show.)
I agree about the cut-ins...I cringe every time they do it.
LOL about the identical twins, although they're blondes, if I'm not mistaken (please correct me if I'm wrong), and we all know H prefers brunettes :D

Guys...please be mindful about posting potential spoilers. ;) It hasn't happened yet, but we're getting close. If you'd like to discuss the episode, please do so in the episode thread pinned at the top of the forum. Thanks.

I felt bad for DC in the new episode Triple Threat last night because it sounded like he had a cold.....when he talked it sounded like his nose was all stuffed up and his eyes looked a little red....... :( ...i don't know if it's just me or did anyone else notice that as well??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back